It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
What the HELL is with the "Stepford Wife" grin anyway?
Anytime she got peeved that...rictus...

You mean this?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You call them "attack" questions.

But answer me this...do you think any of those questions are false?

Trump DID push the Birther conspiracy.

Trump HASN'T released his tax returns, which every candidate has for the last 30+ years.

Trump DID say he supported the Iraq War, even if it was just one interview.

Trump DID say that Hillary's looks weren't Presidential

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This gif is gold.

Let's get ready to CRUMBLEEEEEEEE!

(Sorry, couldn't embed. On my phone.)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

She's definately a Clone!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
In order to win all the votes Hillary gene spliced herself with Trump to become "Trullary".

Behold, the next president of the United States!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The questions aren't to help nor hurt either candidate. They are questions about issues that concern each candidate..how they handle the question is what helps or hurts them.

Like it or not, a lot of people have concerns over all of those questions directed towards Trump.

As for your list of questions for Clinton:

Why couldn't some of those "easy"questions have been asked to Hillary. Such as actual substance on the emails, or the Clinton foundation, or the "super predators" statement, or the DNC leaks showing the DNC cheating Bernie and making fun of racial names and homophobic statements, or Huma's connections to shady radical organizations, or why she told Chelsea that Benghazi was terrorism and told everyone else it was a video, or why she called people deploreables, or why she loved a mentor that was in the KKK, or why she seemingly joked about getting a known child rapist off, or why she hasn't released here transcripts from here talks with Wall Street firms, etc.

Hillary has addressed almost every one of those that actually concern her. She has no official connection to the DNC issue, she can't answer for Huma or her "connnections". She has already addressed all the other "questions" you have there.

The problem is, you didn't like her answers...which mostly were her being accountable for her decisions and explaining or apologizing for those decisions.

Trump doesn't do that.

If you want to be mad at someone...be mad at Trump for not owning up for his past actions, comments, and views.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I watched last 20 minutes He Won!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: starfoxxx

Funny the one who looked hyped up and out of control was trump. But Hillary was drugged up. Lol

You're still amazed at the fact Clinton could not knock Trump out, she clearly did
not get Trump worked up, could not out pace him at all.

You can't stand you have nothing of substance after this debate to bury Trump with

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Trump wins CBS debate Poll.
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

link   
a reply to: kruphix

thanks all...I enjoyed this thread...we'll see what happens with the next debate!

link   

The mind of a cultist cannot be changed easily. This is a common trait seen in many of the SEW-inclined supporters of Clinton.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Smart move. Her plans are outlined there. She can win some undecideds.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I just threw up a little.

Thank you for a mental image I can never undo.

A star for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
And here is another question I have about polls. Apparently Trump won most major online polls, Drudge, time, cbs, the hill, etc.

And all these polls are skewed by Trump people. This could very well be true, we have no way of knowing.

But what doesn't make sense to me is that supposedly younger people are more Hillary fans or at least Democrat fans. Aren't these the people that are more online savvy?

Can it really be that these old people that make up Trump supporters are more likely to use the internet than these young democrat supporters.

And its not just these polls, we see it all over social media. Trump gets more likes, followers etc. than Hillary.

How can it be that these non college educated older demographics are online more than millenials and college educated people that make up Hillary supporters?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A reply to Kruphix

Why does she need a huge win, she is still leading in the polls.

TIME didn't give Trump the win....Trump supporters going around looking for every online poll gave Trump the win.

So which is it?
edit on 27-9-2016 by buckwhizzle because: Damn ipad

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe next debate she'll try not to come off like a smug, arrogant condescending jerk as much?

Though that may have been a side effect of her "treatments". Does anyone know the side effects of getting daily injections of an infusion of virgins blood, horse fly embryos and newts eggs?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

The mind of a cultist cannot be changed easily. This is a common trait seen in many of the SEW-inclined supporters of Clinton.

I'm trying to decide if you see the irony in your statement or not.

I don't think you do.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Awww....you don't know the difference between real polls and internet polls.

How cute.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ahh, looky here.....one of the most liberal guys in America at one time tweets this

Michael Moore Verified account 
‏@MMFlint
It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won." We all lost. His numbers will go up. She told the truth. So what.

Yup, Trump won.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join