It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TIME gave Trump the win tonight. 60%-40%.
TIME is liberal...right?
time.com...

Prolly due to the birther thing being brought up by clinton in her run against Baryy and then she showing herself to b e hypocritical.

That...or Trump pounding her with her stance on TPP...and how she denied calling it "TheGold Standard"...when there's video of her calling it..."The Gold Standard."

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Funny the one who looked hyped up and out of control was trump. But Hillary was drugged up. Lol

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Grimpachi

Do you really think any of those were difficult questions?

Yes. They are questions that he will find a very difficult time getting offense on.

1. Why didn't you release your tax returns?

This is an attack question on him, allowing Hillary to imply he is somehow corrupt. All he can do is play defense on it.

Holt could have even it out by spending just as much time on why HIllary didn't release emails, instead of a three second "Well what about your emails" that he didn't follow up with anything unlike what he did with Trumps returns.

2. You did the birther thing.

Attack question allowing Hillary to imply he is racist. All he can do is defend himself.

Holt could have evn it out by mentioning the deplorables thing, but he said nothing.

3. HIllarys looks.

Attack question that Donald can only play defense on. Could have asked Hillary about "super predators" or her foundation and its corruption, etc. but he said nothing.

4. The record shows you Trump was for the war.

Starts off attacking, repeatedly says that the record shows he was.
He could have focused on HIllary being for the war, or for Libya, etc. but not a peep.

Its not a matter of difficult questions, it is that these questions were designed to allow Hillary to attack Trump and Holt did not do the same to HIllary.

At least half of the debate was set up by the moderator to be questions that had nothing to do with policy, and were only to attack Trump, and no time was invested by the moderator in questions attacking hillary other than the three second "what about your emails" to which she gave a 15 second response and they moved on.

And where did Hillary win this debate (at least in my eyes), when Trump started to sound like unhinged defending himself from these attacks. Don't get me wrong, thats on Trump. But don't pretend the questions were even close to being fair to both sides.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Well there are. Many.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
To sum it all up nice and tidy:

Trump didn't say anything campaign ending and Hillary didn't pass out or have googly eyes or a coughing attack, despite how much either side was hoping for one of those events to occur.

Hopefully next debate will cause someone to explode or pass out/cough attack/chameleon eyes.

I didn't even break open a bag of popcorn on this no show.... better luck next time.
edit on R402016-09-26T23:40:02-05:00k409Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not watching this.

Was she wildly chasing bubbles again with that ever common sadistic smile on her face?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump looks like he's keeping his powder dry...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump did win.

Trump was a hot mess.

He looked tired and lackluster from the minute he stepped on stage.

You Trump supporters need to be honest with yourselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TIME gave Trump the win tonight. 60%-40%.
TIME is liberal...right?
time.com...

TIME didn't give Trump the win....Trump supporters going around looking for every online poll gave Trump the win.

I don't think Trump won the debate...I think he did horrible. I think Hillary answered with detailed policy points and was clear in her answers.

Do you think I voted in any online polls about who won?

Hillary supporters don't vote in polls? Surely you jest.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump will undoubtedly Win. No doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I thought he looked more like a man who knew the odds were stacked against him from the start. He was having his Bernie deja vu moment.

He may have realized that no matter what he does... he can't beat the system... tough pill to swallow.

edit on R442016-09-26T23:44:52-05:00k449Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: starfoxxx

Funny the one who looked hyped up and out of control was trump. But Hillary was drugged up. Lol

Hillary looked great.

Really great.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be flat out honest.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Trump did win.

Trump was a hot mess.

Funny I thought Hillary's makeup was done by a clown and she seems to list like an old boat about half way through. Trumps hair looked its best ever. Hillarys hair too.

I didn't see this debate changing any minds on either side. Not sure what it di for undecideds. I'll check the polls in a week.
edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I thought he looked more like a man who knew the odds were stacked against him from the start. He was having his Bernie deja vu moment.

He may have realized that no matter what he does... he can't beat the system... tough pill to swallow.

Maybe.

He could have actually been sick.

He lacked the energy he usually has.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Annee

Trump did win.

Trump was a hot mess.

Funny I thought Hillary's makeup was done by a clown and she seems to list like an old boat about half way through. Trumps hair looked its best ever. Hillarys hair too.

"She was all dressed up...like a well kept grave." --W.C. Fields

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What the HELL is with the "Stepford Wife" grin anyway?
Anytime she got peeved that...rictus...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Bet hillary was juiced up pretty well. Stuff to keep her from peeing and other stuff to keep her energy up.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
What the HELL is with the "Stepford Wife" grin anyway?
Anytime she got peeved that...rictus...

Botox.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Here's the thing...those aren't tough questions.

1. Birther Question: "I was wrong about Obama not being a citizen. However, I know a lot of people had concerns over it so I think it was a good thing for me to push for him to release his birth certificate. Once he released it, I should have dropped the issue and accepted the proof, that was my fault."

2. Tax Returns: "I'll release my tax returns tomorrow."

3. Iraq War: "Yes, in that interview with Howard Stern when emotions were high after 9/11 and the initial reports from the Bush administration had said Iraq had WMDs, I initially thought...yeah, I guess if they are a threat we should go in. At that time, I didn't have enough information and I should have just told Stern I don't have enough information to answer. But quickly after that interview, I did my own research and from what I found I was against the invasion...and I made it very clear in every other interview after that I was against the war in Iraq."

4. Hillary's Looks: I shouldn't have said that and I apologize.

You see...they aren't tough questions.

See my response to Grimpachi, they were questions that were to help Hillary to attack Trump.

Why couldn't some of those "easy"questions have been asked to Hillary. Such as actual substance on the emails, or the Clinton foundation, or the "super predators" statement, or the DNC leaks showing the DNC cheating Bernie and making fun of racial names and homophobic statements, or Huma's connections to shady radical organizations, or why she told Chelsea that Benghazi was terrorism and told everyone else it was a video, or why she called people deploreables, or why she loved a mentor that was in the KKK, or why she seemingly joked about getting a known child rapist off, or why she hasn't released here transcripts from here talks with Wall Street firms, etc.

And this doesn't even get into past scandals such as White water, Vince Fosters death, and many more.

These are all just easy questions right? So why only ask Trump these type of "easy" questions when there is so much material to ask Hillary these super "easy" questions?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wasn't Hillary supposed to collapse, or cough out a lung, or have a seizure or something?

Again, all those health issues everyone talks about have seemed to disappear.

She was medically prepared by professionals.

So why was Trump the one drooling?

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join