It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: interupt42

I had the same issue and had to hit the "see results" before it kicked in...

No worries, the DRUDGE poll isn't a barometer...

Yeah I hate clicking on polls and dont put any weight in them, but curiosity got the better of me thinking it would display the results after voting.
edit on 49930America/ChicagoMon, 26 Sep 2016 22:49:47 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I called Shawn Hannity, and he said Don is BSing everybody

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Time poll has 441,593 votes,

They have Trump winning it 59% to 41%.

ETA: link

time.com...
edit on 26-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Konduit

You mean nothing on emails and Benghazi, the topic of the GOP and right-wing media for years on end now? Trump brought up emails, she said she was wrong. He said it was more than a mistake. Yadda yadda.

I think Donald Trump might actually be an ATSer. You guys are doing him a disservice. He started out with a sniffing fit. Clearly he's dying. He lost his cool several times. Pouted a bunch, interrupted a number of times, agreed with Hillary 10x when he didn't have a response of his own because he DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

There was also nothing about:

- How Donald Trump's entire foreign policy is dictated by Kremlin operatives that he's surrounded himself with.

- How Donald Trump bribed Pam Bondi and more than likely Hevensi

- Trump's self-dealing

Sure there were a lot of areas not covered. A moderator is supposed to try to be as fair as possible.

We can agree that both Hillary and Donald have loads of scandals or dumb things that they have done that could be brought up.

Holt did a great job of using difficult questions for Trump, his tax returns, the birther thing, Hillarys looks.

Name me one of these type of questions he asked Hillary.

Holt hit her squarely on the jaw with her emails...You just don't remember it well, because she handled pretty well.

Holt also might have hit her on other issues...but we will never know, because Trump talked over him repeatedly when Holt told him his time was up..and for a long time ..and frankly spouting disparate nonsense and not answering the original questions...and Holt even said defeatedly at the end he had many questions that he was hoping to get to, but time ran out.

You can't ding Holt for not asking Hillary more tough questions when Trump ignores Holt calling time on him and then they run out of time..

I'd be curious as to what was left on the questions list...Trump ate a lot of time with word vomit.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For some comic relief:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Trump did not implode, no huge gaffs, looked strong, kept his temper, showed he could be
presidential.

Everyone for Clinton was looking for this AH HAH GOT YOU moment from trump
and they did NOT get it AT ALL

It is a HUGE WIN for Trump anyway you slice it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

time.com...

Hard to take that poll seriously when it begins with this disclaimer

A disclaimer: Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Trump did not implode, no huge gaffs, looked strong, kept his temper, showed he could be
presidential.

I don't think we watched the same debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Holt hit her squarely on the jaw with her emails...You just don't remember it well, because she handled pretty well.

Holt also might have hit her on other issues...but we will never know, because Trump talked over him repeatedly when Holt told him his time was up..and for a long time ..and frankly spouting disparate nonsense and not answering the original questions...and Holt even said defeatedly at the end he had many questions that he was hoping to get to, but time ran out.

You can't ding Holt for not asking Hillary more tough questions when Trump ignores Holt calling time on him and then they run out of time..

I'd be curious as to what was left on the questions list...Trump ate a lot of time with word vomit.

Absurd. Holt's question to Hillary about emails was literally just saying "trump brought up your emails, what about them". She answered for 15 seconds.

If you can't see that there was a bias in the questions Holt asked, you are not being honest.

As far as the questions he didn;t get to, thats a cop out. I admitted Trump rambled on and on at times, and it didn't look good.

But for you to say that maybe perhaps Holt would have finally asked Hillary a difficult questions if he had more time is laughable. He had an 1 and a half hour and failed to do so. It would have been more likely based on how it was going that he had more hard questions for Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

presidential.

That except the precise opposite...the scary part was that you could tell that was him actually trying to appear presidential and was still a complete sh87 show...

And what was up with the sniffling??? If I was just listening to him and not watching I would think I was listening to someone on a coc aine binge.

When do the threads start with the medical analysis of his sniffle fits?

link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

There goes that damn Mandela effect effect again.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hard to take any online poll seriously.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

time.com...

A disclaimer: Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote

Show me a poll that doesn't have a disclaimer like this. I watched CNN and saw there guy say that he had to be open that most of the responders to their poll claimed to be Democrats.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

These people must not have watched the debate. He acted like he did a few lines before the debate and acted like the typical loud mouth trumptard.

I would hate to see him running his mouth to foreign nations. He's a hot mess!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hard to take ANY poll seriously... I trust the folks around here... so far it looks to have been an even match..

Some say Trump pulled it off some say Hillary took the night, and some say it was meh... not really an impact in either direction..

The only poll that matters is on NOV 8.... when we all cast our vote..

edit on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 23:02:51 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: sp

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

presidential.

Eh, don't know about that.

I think Trump did not implode really, and I don't think she knocked it out of the park.

However, I think she won the debate. I just don't think it will sway many people.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I will release my taxes against my lawyers advice if Hillary releases the 30,000 deleted emails.

Brilliant. Debate over right there. The rest was just filler and everyone knew it by the way Hillary could do nothing but try to attack from that point on.

Trump even threw in a bone for the Media Elite to chew on and they bit on right away. The ask Hannity, why won't they ask Hannity routine. He knows full well they will never ask Hannity anything but they will be talking about that wasting resources and all their talking heads time over it while The Donald laughs at all the free airtime his name gets, instead of them talking about Hillary.

He didn't even pull out the big guns, like Benghazi or Huma Abbadin or all the lying under oath Hillary has done. Saved them bullets for the next debates.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So I made a phone call to the USA to ask the man who was my mechanic when I was last teaching in the States. He's a great guy, blue collar as Americans say, and the father of five. He's a lifelong Democrat and a Roman Catholic. I asked him who won the debate, and he told me that Trump won hands down. "In a bar fight that is the guy you want standing with you." Asking him about Mrs. Clinton, "I had a teacher like her once... I hated her." And the moderator, "He was in Clinton's pocket. He didn't want to wind up dead."

So... an anecdote signifying only one man's opinion, but it fairly floored me as I thought Trump's performance was an extravagant failure to engage Clinton all the way around. Clinton did manage to look imperious and confident, and that will play well to her own supporters, but that demeanour is going to cost her among a sector of the population that does not want an over-confident Empress instead of an elected president.

Next debate Trump better show up ready to engage, or it will make it seem that he really has been a Clinton plant all along. And what a tragedy for the USA if that is the case. I feel strongly that US Americans deserve better than these two, and I so wish Jill Stein and Gary Johnson had been on the stage to show that there really are alternatives for USA citizens to consider.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The only poll that matters is on NOV 8.... when we all cast our vote..

I'm not so sure that one's matter either.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

There is no way Trump won this debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join