It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You are absolutely right if you are referring to the CLINTON2008 PRez campaign...

Not so sure if Trump picking up the issue was racist or just trying to see where POTUS was born...

There's plenty of video of the 2008 campaign between Hillary vs Obama where RACE was an Issue...

UNTIL Bilderberg called them in to their meeting in Chantilly Va.... everything was cool after that...

If you don't know who Bilderberg is, just think NEW WORLD ORDER....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
It had nothing to do with race..

Actually, that is exactly what it was about.

.it had to do with rumor about where he was born.

No, that was simply the excuse birthers used. There was never any doubt exactly where Obama was born.

When Obama's high school (or whatever) said he was born in Africa, it threw up a question.

Care to show us all exactly where any of Obama's schools said he was born in Africa?

Here ya go: Yearbook?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You know what...I'm gonna offer an olive branch. Now that we have seen these two and know they are what they are until the vote...how about we all here on ATS declare peace. If you're voting for Trump or Clinton, just do it. Why keep arguing. Sure...point out the scandals (after all it is Clinton, there are many) but lets not be dicks.

May God damn both their houses.

Mike Grouchy signing off

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

You know what...I'm gonna offer an olive branch. Now that we have seen these two and know they are what they are until the vote...how about we all here on ATS declare peace. If you're voting for Trump or Clinton, just do it. Why keep arguing. Sure...point out the scandals (after all it is Clinton, there are many) but lets not be dicks.

May God damn both their houses.

Mike Grouchy signing off

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits. But Trump is still cool

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Moderator should be tarred, feathered and ran out of town.

How can he look himself in the mirror without having a strong desire to kick himself in the face? Didn't ask a single question of Hillary on all the main issues surrounding her?

Nothing on the foundation to the Russian uranium deal to Benghazi to Syria to her emails/server? Nothing???

Same old, same old. Establishment pushing and backing their puppet. Trump will learn from this though and force these issues into the 2nd debate.
edit on 26-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hillary won the CNN poll. What are other polls saying?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Political math:

CNN = Clinton News Network

FOX = For all....ummm....X

Reality = (CNN + FOX) / 2

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

He wants his children to die in an idiotic futile war with Russia obviously through his blatant support for the warmonger.
edit on -050010pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"I did great in that debate" - Donald Trump

#winning

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Bill Maher: Melania just left with Bill Clinton.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He did great in the manner that you don't tell a child playing soccer they did bad.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I was wanting to see Drudges results since he is heavily invested in Trump. However, the poll is is hung up and cant get the results.

If trump loses the Drudge report that is no bueno .

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Konduit

You mean nothing on emails and Benghazi, the topic of the GOP and right-wing media for years on end now? Trump brought up emails, she said she was wrong. He said it was more than a mistake. Yadda yadda.

I think Donald Trump might actually be an ATSer. You guys are doing him a disservice. He started out with a sniffing fit. Clearly he's dying. He lost his cool several times. Pouted a bunch, interrupted a number of times, agreed with Hillary 10x when he didn't have a response of his own because he DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

There was also nothing about:

- How Donald Trump's entire foreign policy is dictated by Kremlin operatives that he's surrounded himself with.

- How Donald Trump bribed Pam Bondi and more than likely Hevensi

- Trump's self-dealing

Sure there were a lot of areas not covered. A moderator is supposed to try to be as fair as possible.

We can agree that both Hillary and Donald have loads of scandals or dumb things that they have done that could be brought up.

Holt did a great job of using difficult questions for Trump, his tax returns, the birther thing, Hillarys looks.

Name me one of these type of questions he asked Hillary.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

He wasted every up attacking Clinton or Obama or both. I didn't learn anything new from. He had an opportunity to give us all some detail but he wasted it with rhetoric about how awful everything is and how ineffective the current administration is.

Poor performance for Trump.

Good performance for Clinton.

YOU may not have learned anything new but a lot of people did, just because you browse this site regularly and know all of the things she has done........are now in the open, wow she looked scared quite a few times, like things were REALLY about to go off the rails.

Face it, the things she is accused of are all far worse than anything Trump has been accused of, sillyolyou.

link   
a reply to: interupt42

85-15 TRump... on Drudge.. did you expect anything different?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Konduit

You mean nothing on emails and Benghazi, the topic of the GOP and right-wing media for years on end now? Trump brought up emails, she said she was wrong. He said it was more than a mistake. Yadda yadda.

I think Donald Trump might actually be an ATSer. You guys are doing him a disservice. He started out with a sniffing fit. Clearly he's dying. He lost his cool several times. Pouted a bunch, interrupted a number of times, agreed with Hillary 10x when he didn't have a response of his own because he DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

There was also nothing about:

- How Donald Trump's entire foreign policy is dictated by Kremlin operatives that he's surrounded himself with.

- How Donald Trump bribed Pam Bondi and more than likely Hevensi

- Trump's self-dealing

Sure there were a lot of areas not covered. A moderator is supposed to try to be as fair as possible.

We can agree that both Hillary and Donald have loads of scandals or dumb things that they have done that could be brought up.

Holt did a great job of using difficult questions for Trump, his tax returns, the birther thing, Hillarys looks.

Name me one of these type of questions he asked Hillary.

You're not wrong...but Trumps "scandals" are private citizen and/or business related. Clinton's are government corruption, lies and dead Americans. There is QUITE a difference.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I agree.I thought it was a draw as well.2 cents.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

85-15 TRump... on Drudge.. did you expect anything different?

LOL yeah , but I was curious. Thanks.

I also clicked on Hillary as winning the debate as I thought she did, despite not really making a difference for voters in the end. However, clicking on Hillary the poll would hang. Since this is ATS and all I clicked on trump and the same thing happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

He basically is back to his core supporte. The Johnny come lately crowd that has just started to pay attention this election cycle and thought Trump seems interesting just listened to 75 minutes of sniffling and word vomit and decided Hillary isn't that bad.

It will ding him in the polls.

edit on 26-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I had the same issue and had to hit the "see results" before it kicked in...

No worries, the DRUDGE poll isn't a barometer...

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join