It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
the mod should either have cut trump off when rambling or demanded an answer.
other than that no complaints about hm.

clinton won the coin toss getting questions first, and the questions were all soft, clintons answers were clear and precise, while trump either agreed, rambled or flat out lied.

seeing as how trump acolytes have clinton on deathwatch, nothing presented itself, trump sounded like a coke addict constantly sniffling.

at the end trump exited stage left immediately, while clinton milked the crowd.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Krauthammer thinks it was a draw.

Fine.

I want to hear what G.F. Will says.

2 more to go.

I think Hillary blew all of her ammunition. Trump hasn't even scratched the surface. The next debates will be interesting.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Let Gary Johnson and Jill Stein into the debates.

Based on tonight it can't make it any worse. A drug addict and, well I actually like Jill Stein's character, if not her politics.

Truth be told...if you add them that is fine with me. Trump will win by a landslide. He does better when fighting a group.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Let Gary Johnson and Jill Stein into the debates.

Based on tonight it can't make it any worse. A drug addict and, well I actually like Jill Stein's character, if not her politics.

I agree, regardless of what I think about the fake Libertarian Johnson... both of them are on the ballot and should be afforded the benefit of the National stage on the debates...

Once again, Stein was apprehended at the 1st Presidential debate...

It shouldn't be that way..

link   
Hillary left the debate right away. Clearly to go back to her Coffin.

link   
Sniff, sniff. What was he on? And where's all that stamina? He looked like he would collapse at any second. The curtain was pulled on the great Oz tonight revealing a puny, incompetent, scared little man.

link   
a reply to: Steak

Lester Holt blew this, where were the questions on the Emails, Benghazi,

That's it? We've been talking about that for YEARS. The only reason anyone wants those questions asked is because they're hoping Hillary will lie some more about it. It's so transparent.

Trump wasn't asked about:

- Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Richard Burt, Boris Epshteyn, the Agalarovs, etc.
- Trump wasn't asked about using other people's money to settle lawsuits or buy paintings of himself
- Trump wasn't asked about the Trump University scam
- Trump wasn't asked about bribing Pam Bondi or Hevensi

The only Trump "scandals" that he was called out for were his years of birtherism which he spun into a "favor for the President" and not releasing his taxes which he lied about again as he deflected.

I don't think it really matters what Holt asked Trump because let's get real here people... Trump didn't answer any of the questions he was asked anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So Trump supporters are blaming the moderator for Trumps breakdown?

A man that can't handle a little pressure probably shouldn't be president.

Right? Who is he going blame when his talks break down?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Interrupt. Lean in, make a face, interrupt, sniffle, fidget, take a drink, interrupt, lean in again with the words not quite making it past the lips, sniffle, sniffle, fidget, interrupt.

He should be on adderall.

link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

clinton won the coin toss getting questions first,

Seems Clinton ALWAYS wins the coin toss.

link   
Let's be honest, everyone watching could see Holt lobbing grenades at Trump and letting Clinton answer
virtually EVERY question first, they were trying to put trump on defense by getting the question
to her first and the chance to attack trump!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The only fault I can say about Trump's responses was about the birther issue. It had nothing to do with race...it had to do with rumor about where he was born. White, brown, yellow or green...it had nothing to do with race. There are many black men in America that could have run and it wouldn't be an issue. When Obama's high school (or whatever) said he was born in Africa, it threw up a question.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Why was the birther issue even there?

Who cares?

What does that have to do with anything?

Madness.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Interrupt. Lean in, make a face, interrupt, sniffle, fidget, take a drink, interrupt, lean in again with the words not quite making it past the lips, sniffle, sniffle, fidget, interrupt.

You sound like a Hillary supporter dazed and confused?

edit on 16930America/ChicagoMon, 26 Sep 2016 22:16:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: Grimpachi
So Trump supporters are blaming the moderator for Trumps breakdown?

A man that can't handle a little pressure probably shouldn't be president.

Agreed. But I would like for him to have asked equally tough questions of Clinton. He didn't.

There will be a FOX hosted debate right? I am pretty sure they will be biased so we should see how she handles the pressure, but to be honest there wasn't much pressure in this one. Lester Holt is a registered Republican. How is he going to face a registerd Democrat moderator later in a debate?

link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Sniff, sniff. What was he on? And where's all that stamina? He looked like he would collapse at any second. The curtain was pulled on the great Oz tonight revealing a puny, incompetent, scared little man.

Have fun with that ignorance. You're letting your bigotry show. It was a very even debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It would be impossible for him to not come out swinging in the next two debates. He even said he had things he wanted to say but wouldn't. He's going to either knock her out in the next debate or he's been on her sides the entire time.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Prescribing drugs to those you don't agree with? Not very nice. These things you say aren't very nice at all but since were in a forum I won't say them. The things you say aren't very nice at all!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Who cares if Lester is a registered Republican, Trump isn't fighting Democrats, he's fighting the Establishment, which includes both parties..

There's a reason why the Bushes are behind Clinton... lose the party division and focus on what those two families have already done to this country...

/rant

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Trump is still at the event shaking peoples hands, Hillary gone back to her coffin- i mean hotel room.

edit on 26-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join