It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I don't know who won the debate.

The moderator didn't ask the same question to each candidate so I was unable to compare answers, ideologies, approaches.

What debate were you watching?

He asked one question, both had 2 minutes to answer that question.

The problem was, Trump never answered the question that the moderator asked. That's not the moderators fault.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Trump just said he didn't say what he wanted to because Chelsea was in the room. So I expect he will be saying it later.

Wait, what? Where did you hear this. I would love to know more about this lol.

link   
He expressed such pride in the fact that he got Obama to supply his birth certificate.
My follow-up question that no one asked him was Why? Why was it necessary that Barack Hussein Obama had to do what no other president had to do?. It wasn't just the birth certificate because that was given but it was insisted almost that the original hand written certificate be handed over to Trump. There were claims of forgeries. So why did President Obama over any other president ever need to defend his legitimacy?

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Did Trump look and sound presidential?

Hard to say?

They didn't ask Trump what he would do in the oval office if he had a cigar and an intern?

link   
That was disappointing....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
AJ and Roger Stone's post debate analysis is bang on.

link   
So Trump supporters are blaming the moderator for Trumps breakdown?

A man that can't handle a little pressure probably shouldn't be president.

link   
Has anyone called Sean Hannity yet?

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He expressed such pride in the fact that he got Obama to supply his birth certificate.
My follow-up question that no one asked him was Why? Why was it necessary that Barack Hussein Obama had to do what no other president had to do?. It wasn't just the birth certificate because that was given but it was insisted almost that the original hand written certificate be handed over to Trump. There were claims of forgeries. So why did President Obama over any other president ever need to defend his legitimacy?

My follow up question Why the F did the moderator even bring up such a stupid thing and let be discussed for 15 minutes?

Perhaps the following questions out of a billion might have been more appropriate and important to the American People.

Congregational term limits , open door policy between gov't and corporations, corporations being people, superpacs, private funding, lobbying reform, etc.

edit on 10930America/ChicagoMon, 26 Sep 2016 22:10:25 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
AJ and Roger Stone's post debate analysis is bang on.

yus!!! Alex Jonezzz420thuglyfe
edit on 26-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Schmerconish just made a good point - Hillary trolled Donald from the start and threw him off his game with the "Trumped up Trickle Down Economics" line.

link   

If you are looking for Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 or Obama as examples, then no...

I think we are tired of the 37 years of this cozy establishment Oval Office exchange..

YMMV

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Good point.

Now we know that any debate is going to be 2 against 1, Trump can plan accordingly.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Trump matched his opponent. If anyone say different...they are prejudice. This was a 100% even debate. I still think Trump is right and somewhat honest while Clinton is a corrupt liar...but yes...he was Presidential as was she.

link   
Notice how every attack Hillary can come up with relies on media influence?

edit on 26-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Agreed. But I would like for him to have asked equally tough questions of Clinton. He didn't.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Krauthammer thinks it was a draw.

Fine.

I want to hear what G.F. Will says.

2 more to go.

link   
Let Gary Johnson and Jill Stein into the debates.

Based on tonight it can't make it any worse. A drug addict and, well I actually like Jill Stein's character, if not her politics.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Schmerconish just made a good point - Hillary trolled Donald from the start and threw him off his game with the "Trumped up Trickle Down Economics" line.

No offence...Clinton has to understand that catchy phrases like that don't fly. It was so obviously staged and planned. It held nothing.

link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Trump just said he didn't say what he wanted to because Chelsea was in the room. So I expect he will be saying it later.

Wait, what? Where did you hear this. I would love to know more about this lol.

I don't have a link, sorry, he said it after the debate when answering a few questions to the mob of reporters. He also said he feels like he won.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join