It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Aside from the unbelievable bias for Hillary, here are my thoughts.

I thought Trump won the first portion of the debate about trade and the economy.

I thought he lost the rest of the debate.

I thought he interrupted too much, and she seemed calmer.

He should have hammered her on emails, kept at her about the hacked amials cheating Bernie, and many other things. Yes the moderator screwed him, but its on him to steer to attacking Hillary, and he didn't.

So I think Hillary won. Now this win wasn't a huge win, but I will concede I thought she did better.

link   
This was upside down world.

Hillary is claiming that mandatory sentences are ruining black communities... while her husband was the one who implemented it and she was the cheerleader for it.

Then inner city problems are Trumps fault?

edit on 26-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
Im just glad Trump didnt try and land any ko punches when the referee would have just lied and grabbed mid air.

Anyone can see the appearance of both candidates, and compare, and also the mod bias.

Passion wins not being half asleep.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: interupt42

IMHO, Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her. She came across as wooden and scripted, he came across as animated and charismatic. She was a little more concise on foreign relations, but he really hammered her on the economy and trade. In my opinion he won this debate.

I would like to agree with you as I believe she is the worst of the two but he did not do very good in this debate. His rambling was an issue even if the questions were better suited for Hillary.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He clearly didn't want to be there, he looked agitated, kept interrupting, straight lied several times.

I see ya all deflecting to the moderator already....lol

link   
Trump said he didn't want to attack her or her family. He almost did. He will be tweeting soon!!

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I thought he interrupted too much,

Its not that he interrupted so much, but when he did he just rambled.

link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
These two old people are our candidates?

America is doomed.

Fear not, everything is going according to plan.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: JinMI
My synopsis:

Trump had a very long rope and all the opportunity to hang Hillary with it. He instead chose to trip himself with it and in the end hung himself.

Fires up the plant theory.

Totally. Let the conspiracy theories begin. And rightfully so.

Manchurian Candidate. Media Bias. What else?

Did any of the real topics get covered? This was a joke.

link   
Holt has some crappy questions, but you can't blame him for the words trump spoke. Had a hard time following what the hell he was saying and seemed to be all over the place.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
lol, ABC is planting the Trump disaster right now. They have not stopped talking about how bad he was. # Killary! I can't believe a single word she says.

As expected the CNN panel of slime is unanimously spit-roasting Trump. I suppose they think that their opinions will start hurting Trump, LOL. CNN is one of the main catalysts that fire up Trump's support.

link   
Clinton looked and acted smug, she is a basket case.

All she did was let Lester Holt do all the dirty work, it was obvious when Lester kept trying
to put Trump on the ropes, pitting him in defense mode..

It was truly unfair. Holt should be ashamed of himself..

link   
Lester Holt new Minister of Propaganda for the Hillary Regime.

link   
I think Hillary blew all her ammunition in the first debate.

What else has she got to talk about now? Trump hasn't even scratched the surface.

link   
I was amazed when he denied saying "pregnancy is an inconvenience for business"! Good lord, he just said that last week! I heard him say it!
He must have a very, very bad short-term memory.

OMG! Trump has Alzheimer's!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Holt started off fine but I think he saw that Trump was doing well so HE went after him. This was totally BIAS and uncalled for. But hopefully people will see that she couldn't do it on her own.

What? He started off "fine" by overtalking Clinton and the moderator for the first half hour? He proved he can't control his own mouth.

He had a few good one liners, he sounded very passionate about NAFTA even if he doens't know what he's talking about. He sounded very sincere about "bring back jobs" even if that's all nonsense.

Other than that, it was just him agreeing with Hillary, proving his ignorance, etc. He's like an uprepared fighter who didn't train for a match and punched himself out of steam in the first 3 rounds of a 12 round fight. Hillary played it smart and hung back and made solid shots and won the other 9.

Now all that Trumpeteers will be left with is "the moderator was so unfair." They should do it tomorrow with another moderator. Then what would be the excuse? He's all persona with no depth.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Its not that he interrupted so much, but when he did he just rambled.

I agree. The man really needs to learn when to shut up and move on. The more he tries to explain or cover for himself the less in control and the less confident he looks to the point of panic.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert
If Hillary wins, Trump will support her?

Clinton did not have to make that concession!

LOL!

Right. So when he says something decent like I will support the her if she wins, that is against him.

Will you?

Will I support Hillary if she wins? ABSOLUTELY!!!

I love this country, and want it to succeed. I think Hillary is corrupt and be terrible, but if she wins, I want her to do a good job.

I will go one further than that. If Trump wins, I will be a terrible critic for him. If someone I vote for does something bad, I will hold them accountable, if someone I dislike does a good job, I will praise them.

But at the end of the day, I just want to see the country (and the world for that matter) do well.

link   
Trump got wasted.

He is an ignoramus so close to the presidency

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As someone who can't stand either of them it is obvious that Trump couldn't handle the pressure and cracked. I had no idea what point he was trying to make many times.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join