It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You guys should be napping now then. Everybody will be dead at their desks tomorrow if they don't.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I saw a segment on the news broadcast earlier. That's what they said. Shorter one was Hillary's taller one trump she stage left him stage right. She takes the first question.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Maybe you don't but I do.
It's been all over the news.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You guys should be napping now then. Everybody will be dead at their desks tomorrow if they don't.

Napping? Nah! I'd miss the build up. Rumour has it there will be 100m Americans watching. I suspect a fair few million around the world too.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I saw a few people wearing jackets in NY yesterday. It must have gotten chilly.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yes that's what I've been saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm only 59 and I go slow down the steps. Sometimes saying ow ow ow all the way down. . Arthritis in the knees.

69 isn't 89 but it's not 29 either. Lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm only 59 and I go slow down the steps. Sometimes saying ow ow ow all the way down. . Arthritis in the knees.

69 isn't 89 but it's not 29 either. Lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You'd think it means something. This should be brought to us courtesy of Barnum and Bailey.
Greatest show on earth.

Watch the two of them will be as boring as milk toast and even Lester Holt will fall asleep.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You'd think it means something. This should be brought to us courtesy of Barnum and Bailey.
Greatest show on earth.

Watch the two of them will be as boring as milk toast and even Lester Holt will fall asleep.

I think Hillary will be pulled out of the race unless she wins the debate tonight.
This is her firewall.
To be fair she SHOULD come out of it well given her 30 years of practice and Trump's penchant for rambling, but I think it will be far from milk toast.
edit on 26/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to the debates!

I'll be watching from across the pond with great interest.
Going to be a late night but I think it will be worth it.

Go Trump!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I can run. I run twice a week. It's the shifting weight and bending of the knee going down steps that hurts. Only down. Up is no problem. Weird..

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

They can't pull her out of the race.
She could quit. Not that she would. She's only been planning this since she was seventeen.
edit on 9262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

They can't pull her out of the race.
She could quit not that she would. She's only been planning this since she was seventeen.

I am sure enough pressure could be exerted on her to get her out.
If she loses in the debates, she's toast and the Dem's will know that. This is her big moment to try and halt the slide.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Greatest show on earth.

I think Hillary will be pulled out of the race unless she wins the debate tonight.
This is her firewall.
To be fair she SHOULD come out of it well given her 30 years of practice and Trump's penchant for rambling, but I think it will be far from milk toast.

Supposedly we're to be treated to a milder polite trump tonight. We will see.
edit on 9262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Greatest show on earth.

This is her firewall.

Supposedly were to be treated to a milder polite trump tonight. We will see.

He has said it depends on her - if she attacks he's going to punch back. It could get very ugly.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If that were true, I hate to tell you this but, Trump would have been gone long ago.

There's no reason to get rid of her. She's still got a good clear shot at winning. Is still the favorite to win and probably will win.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

Thanks for the confirmation! This will be the longest Hillary has stood (without assistance) in months..maybe years.

So Saturday night when she went to an auditorium near her home and practiced in real time standing on a stage and fielding questions what was that? Went in at nine o'clock ran an uninterrupted ninety minutes with her mock trump.

No one knows what she did during debate prep.

However here she is coming down stairs yesterday looking very frail and with a winter coat on.

She does not look good.
There is video at the link with the story if someone could post it.

Hillary’s Instantaneous Health Morph – Unanticipated Pool Reporter Surprises Secretary Clinton…

LINK

For Silly people who question the source here is the original twitter post.
twitter

This video was taken while Hillary was on her way to meet with NettinYahoo. I can imagine she was exhausted before getting there and wasted after he was done grilling her with demands.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Who do you think Hillary will be wearing tonight? Another Nina McLemore? Or maybe she'll wear something by the designer that Melania uses.

My guess is it will be ----wait for it-----a pantsuit! hmmm. But what color? Maybe that lovely flame orange she's so fond of.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join