It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
She literally talks without saying sh*t, total political jargon.. Talking your minutes away saying a lot, but really saying anything... She's been in politics for 30 years, that's true, but over the last 30 years the country has gone to sh*t.. Maybe you had your hand in it, Hillary? Just maybe?

link   
Mussil?

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
How can she possibly sit there and talk about cyber security when she testified that she didnt know how emails worked and blamed her IT team for it all?

She's had a lot up update!

link   
I can hardly stand either of them, so hardly watched any of their speeches ..Is Trump this bad? wow, get some canned response ready at least, look Presidential..

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

It helps that its in the mud-pit. Laxer rules.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: JacKatMtn

He's certainly missing every opportunity. Not sure of his strategy if there is one.

There are more debates in the future..Maybe he doesn't want to fire all his ammo on the first match.

link   
After the first 15 minutes I stopped watching and I'm only listening now. The first 15 she looked much better and more at ease than him and all the rest of the time since she has answered better than him. Mind you, I can't stand either of them.

link   
That's ok, as long as he holds his own in this first debate.

Her performance won't give her 50 pts, tho.

We're working together!! Moving forward! Into the sunset! Stronger together!!

Still a mess in the ME.

link   
"Middle East friends". Saudi Arabia can burn in hell for all I care. End that Alliance as soon as bloody possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: stosh64
Why is Obamas birth certificate getting 10 or 15 min air time?

Eactly. I was thinking the same thing

Lets f n talk about
Congregational term limits , open door policy between gov't and corporations, corporation being people, superpacs, private funding, lobbying reform,

WTG! I wish you were there to ask questions!

link   
"I haven't given lots of thought to NATO"

We know.

link   
Trump: "Take the oil."

Probably the most entitled and disconnected comment of the night. Proof once again that this guy does not have the capacity or intellect to be the president of the US.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
After the first 15 minutes I stopped watching and I'm only listening now. The first 15 she looked much better and more at ease than him and all the rest of the time since she has answered better than him. Mind you, I can't stand either of them.

Trump is coming-off as an uneducated teenager.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
He wanted us to stay in Iraq.

Many people wanted to stay in Iraq instead of squander all the gains that were made.

When you go to war, you don't go half-way unless you intend to lose from the start.

link   
They both are doing alright IMO. At least as far as what I expected to see which was more akin to a psycho clown show on acid.

But I'll give them credit for actually pretending to be a couple normal adults.

But there is still a little time to go so we'll see what will happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He doesn't like Iran, i was right, he wanted to fight Iran with Saudi money..

link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: carewemust

True. Almost bet the majority of them will say Im going clinton! And FOX will have a diffrent result totally opposite.

Yes..most likely. I'll be flipping back and forth between the two. MY GOODNESS has it been 1 hour and 15 minutes already!?!

link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Trump just smoked hillary on cyber security, Clinton looks like a deer in the headlights!! hahaha

In what way?

"Blah blah 400 lb blah blah my 12 year old son blah blah I don't know if we can do anything about cybersecurity SNIFF SNIFF"

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

HRC calling out to her "FACT CHECKERS" think MSM again... can sh be anymore obvious...

some people like the truth, if you enjoy trumps constant lies that's on your shoulders.
you cant blame msm for trump lying.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Who cares about NATO. It's a bunch of tiny, weak militaries who are leeches on the United States. They expect America to bail them out after they aggravate Russia.

If their members don't pay their fair share, kick them out. Leave them to rot.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join