It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Since Hillary has no chair will she 'take a knee' during the Anthem?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

I doubt Benghazi will come up . Unless Trump does it. Lester Holt is not going to ask about an issue most know she was absolved of blame in. I doubt he will bring up emails either but I'm not 100% sure he won't.

You mean you hope that stuff doesn't come up.

The questions should be very interesting, anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Since Hillary has no chair will she 'take a knee' during the Anthem?

She might use one of those standing chairs - hidden behind the podium. Otherwise, I am not sure she could even last the length of the National Anthem. Or maybe some steel rods in her pants suit.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I doubt Benghazi will come up . Unless Trump does it. Lester Holt is not going to ask about an issue most know she was absolved of blame in. I doubt he will bring up emails either but I'm not 100% sure he won't.

You mean you hope that stuff doesn't come up.

The questions should be very interesting, anyway.

It will come up - there might only be 6 questions, but each section is 15 minutes, 10 of which will be the candidates challenging each other (and/or some follow-up questions from the moderator)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No she won't as long as she doesn't dis his supporters and I don't think she will do that again. She can mention the articles on Breitbart and the connection to that site and his campaign. If he starts throwing out conspiracies she certainly can bring up how ludicrous most of them are. She could easily put him in the fringe neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Gettin brutal on Twitter.

Gary ‏@Hungry_Goriya 21m21 minutes ago Hillary couldn't even make it thru #debates with Bernie w/o long bathroom breaks. Are you wearing #depends tonight? #OmittedHillaryQuestions

Deplorable Jojoh888 ‏@jojoh888 7m7 minutes ago What did he know?!!! #OmittedHillaryQuestions

edit on 26-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Was this too much of a low hanging fruit?

He's prefect. No more Mr Niceguy. I'd vote for Alice. He can even play by today's rules:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No she won't as long as she doesn't dis his supporters and I don't think she will do that again. She can mention the articles on Breitbart and the connection to that site and his campaign. If he starts throwing out conspiracies she certainly can bring up how ludicrous most of them are. She could easily put him in the fringe neighborhood.

Over the last month, Hillary has become the fringe Queen. All the wild conspiracy theories and general accusations thrown out to millions. If she mentions Breitbart, Trump just has to reference her campaign letter that says they don't have the right to exist. That won't go down very well for her in front of 100m people.

All she can do is try and sell her policies and use her policy swotting to sound like she knows what she is talking about.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow people starred this post and there's not one coherent sentence in the whole thing. Amazing.
Try again to make your point. Tell you what...pretend I'm stupid and explain what you just said here. Slowly .
Hint...context.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It's not hard not to go to the bathroom for an hour or two. Just limit fluid intake.

Of course, when you're pumped full of meds, you need to increase your fluid intake....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're surprised? Content isn't starred. Your side is.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow people starred this post and there's not one coherent sentence in the whole thing. Amazing.
Try again to make your point. Tell you what...pretend I'm stupid and explain what you just said here. Slowly .
Hint...context.

That post is far more coherent than half the crap posted on ATS.

You just don't like hearing the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

OMG two more hours!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I tell you I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, people are really creative. lol

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wonder if they will ask Hillary what she thinks about lying to voters and to the public in general.

Especially when it comes to government security polices and following simple procedures.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wonder if they will ask Hillary what she thinks about lying to voters and to the public in general.

Especially when it comes to government security polices and following simple procedures.

Why not? What questions that are plaguing Trump should they ask?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
lol on the real...both will lie their asses off tonight. I feel sorry for America, out of all the people in your country, you're left with these two to pick from. How the .. did that happen???

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Trump should be asked about immigration laws and policies.

Specifically about the laws not currently being enforced.

"Should we change the laws or should we enforce them ?"

The answers might be stunning !!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: intrepid

Trump should be asked about immigration laws and policies.

Specifically about the laws not currently being enforced.

"Should we change the laws or should we enforce them ?"

The answers might be stunning !!

You mean set him up for a biggie. That's his wheelhouse. That's not what I said. What issues are there that he is less than clean on that should be asked? Or is it just Hillary that should go through that?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join