It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From your link.

Comments are epic, thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Grambler
I am confident it will prove that we on ATS are far superior to the garbage that will be skewed there.

Dude the average person here believes in fairies, thinks 9/11 was carried out by the US government using a hologram, is seeing fossils in Marsian rocks, and thinks they're being followed by spies.

You have way too much confidence in the average poster here. Average person here is way dumber and nuttier than the average person or the MSM. Like, the average poster here is the stereotype of stupid and crazy

Could you provide some stats for that analysis?

I don't believe in any of those statements you made, either I'm not an average poster, or you are just making sh*t up.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 26-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They just released a sneak peek of the debate on Youtube.

What to expect if you don't have time to watch the debates

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My husband and I were talking about technology and naturally having fun with ideas on how Hillary could sneak a mic in. We both agreed that those earrings she wears could easily contain a small mic that she can audibly listen to without anyone knowing she is getting a script.

Since this should be an equal debate, they should ask Hillary to not wear any earrings tonight! If Trump showed up with a pierced ear too...well, then fair is fair!

Edit add: this is actually good for my hubby. He still won't believe anything unless the MSM shares it. He does still put his nose up towards my 'conspiracy' site discoveries until I can show proof through MSM coverage. Going to watch tonight. He had been siding with Hillary over Trump up until she made her deplorables comment. More often than not, I have noticed he is just contentious! I should just tell him I am going to vote for Hillary and that way he will want to do the opposite! Bawahaha!

edit on 9 26 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Hilarious....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have a list of election day songs but it's so full I thought I'd better use up a few early. I was hoping to find a hill/trump version but this version is pretty dang interesting ! So , the song is for tonight but the memories of 8 yrs ago are timeless

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-9-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2016 by schmae because: technical difficulties....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: crazyewok

I have a feeling that Clinton will go after Trump on his Russia connections.

Educate yourself here:
Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign?

Trumps Got some Explainin to do!!

The problem is, Clinton making deals with Russia, and her Russian connections.

She can't go after him on anything of substance.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm not expecting trump to have much to say, exceot huge, tremendous and so so much . Hoping he can come out fighting , but I'm sensing he's not smart enough to know how to answer.

I won't be drinking, I'm planning to sit down with my dinner and watch, since it's 6 pm on the west coast. Phone at the ready to fire off a few texts if there's a " did you see that?" Moment

In truth I'd like to see Trump come out on top, but I don't have high hopes on that happening

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sung to the tune:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
I have a list of election day songs but it's so full I thought I'd better use up a few early. I was hoping to find a hill/trump version but this version is pretty dang interesting ! So , the song is for tonight but the memories of 8 yrs ago are timeless

www.youtube.com...

Embedded for you

CLASSIC

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Hillary is being beat the F up on #OmitedHillaryQuestions which of course is being shadow-banned; even though it's very active, more than a dozen tweets in the time it took me to type this post.

Pre debate Ownage with a twitter storm, Hillary is out before the start.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

This one was hysterical and site appropriate:

edit on 26-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Hillary is being beat the F up on #OmitedHillaryQuestions which of course is being shadow-banned; even though it's very active, more than a dozen tweets in the time it took me to type this post.

Pre debate Ownage with a twitter storm, Hillary is out before the start.

Wow she is getting absolutely pwned. lol

Here's a few.

Kimmi ‏@kimberly_mc2 13m13 minutes ago #OmittedHillaryQuestions do you think billy is out dickin bimbos while youre struggling to stand up?

Sergio Chavez ‏@serchavez 3m3 minutes ago You're too stupid to understand classified markings but you're qualified to be #POTUS? #OmittedHillaryQuestions

Colin Auld ‏@Colin_Auld 13m13 minutes ago #OmittedHillaryQuestions If you hadn't defended a man who raped a 12 year old would it have made a difference in how you handled Bills rapes?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Was this too much of a low hanging fruit?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's the foreplay for what's coming...

Anything but a complete destruction of Hillary on live television, will be a disappointment to me. I'm staying up all night, for some juicy illegal stuff...I want to see that domestic abuse...with facts of course
edit on 119k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

When all the fruit is rotten, does it matter where it hangs?

LOL.

And you other two, if you're going to do it, do it right.

Hillary is getting pwned, as in she is experiencing major pwnage.
edit on 26-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: if not it

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

What's trump wearing? His white power tie?

hahahha! You stole that, Silly. Come on, come up with something original!

I knew I heard it before. When I quoted the phrase in its original context on the page before that.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing gets by you Cowboy.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I doubt Benghazi will come up . Unless Trump does it. Lester Holt is not going to ask about an issue most know she was absolved of blame in. I doubt he will bring up emails either but I'm not 100% sure he won't.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join