It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: "The TRUTH about WW3 II"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Not a frequent poster, but rather a daily lurker. Watched this video yesterday on youtube by Anonymous (which I assume is official, as far as official goes regarding hacker groups) and it had some profound claims and statements. Waited for an ATS thread, but none so far (used search), which kinda amazed me. So I decided to make one instead, my first.

It's a hard watch, the computer generated voice, the #ty generated subtitles, but I found it very interesting in light of recent "global" events, oftentimes posted on these forums aswell. (Putin speech, ...)

I'm going to attempt making a summary under the link, but I strongly recommend to watch the video for the actual statements.

Attempt at a summary:

The war in Syria against ISIS is essentially much bigger than just "extremist Islam stuff". It's a combination of 2 seperate issues that have been going on in the country, one relates to religion, the other to oil and the global oil market.

Over the past couple of years there have been proposals (from Qatar backed by the West) for an oil pipeline from Saudi-Arabia through Jordan and Syria into Turkey (and Europe). This, proposed, pipeline would strengthen the US and weaken Russia's position on the global oil market because Europe currently heavily relies on Russian natural gas for fuel. Assad rejected these plans and instead proposed (and started constructing) his own pipeline going through Iran and Iraq. This oil pipeline instead will do the opposite by strenghtening Russia's position due to their alliance with Iraq, Iran and Assad.

It's also during these past couple of years that the religious rebels started their uprising against Syrian president Assad, with ISIS becoming the main face. It's important to note that ISIS muslims are Sunni Muslims. They're fighting against the Shia (Assad) regime, which is a more moderate branch of Islam. In the region, Saudi-Arabia, Quatar, Jordan and Turkey are also concidered Sunni (By majority of population/regime). Syria is concidered Shia, as are Iran and Iraq.

Saudi-Arabia, Quatar, Jordan, Turkey, Isreal and the US have been aiding these rebels (ISIS) in many different ways, though never official. (examples are given in the video) There's common religious ground, oil pipeline interests or both.

In 2015, when ISIS started to earn between 1 and 2 million dollars a day off -conquered- oil sales (to presumably Turkey), the US turned a blind eye. Russia instead retaliated in November 2015 by targetting ISIS oil convoys heading into Turkey. Turkey "retaliated" by shooting down a Russian fighter jet which supposedly violated Turkish airspace. (I guess these are the first proposed acts of war between Russia and "the West") In response, Russia released sattelite images claiming Turkey is smuggling ISIS oil. The US dismissed this evidence, without much follow up.

That's pretty much where we're at today, however tension is building, as the video wraps up in the last few minutes:

With the Russian army already dug-in in Syria fighting ISIS, it's hard for the US and Europe to find "an angle" of entrance. If Assad wins the war and beats ISIS, there's the possibility that Russia will replace the US dominance in the entire region, triggering a collapse of the petrodollar. (As a result of the pipeline finishing) This is unacceptable for the US.

Then the video finishes with snippets of Hillary saying she will go to war with Russia if she has to, Putin his famous speech from last month (which definitely gets a more deep and eerie meaning) and videoclips of the tension at Russian borders in recent months.

Final Note:

Obviously I don't know the validity of all these claims, it's the main reason I'm posting it here. I don't know what to think, but I do think it's worth getting an opinion on from people more educated than I am.
edit on 25-9-2016 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2016 by Vechthaan because: failed spell check

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
One way in which Saudi was aiding ISIS-- Saudi prince busted with two tons of captagon on plane, which apparently is quite the drug for ultraviolence.

nypost.com... aine-on-his-private-plane-officials/

This is old but should not be forgotten.

Good thread, OP, thanks for coming out of the shadows and posting.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

Well, that certainly fills in some blanks and answers a couple questions I've been asking for a while. I don't know for sure how true that all was but it does seem to fit and ties up some loose ends for what and why certain global events are happening the way they are and who's behind them and why.

If true, things will certainly be getting interesting here soon. Here being the planet earth. We're talking the possible last stand off between Global Powers and who will dominate the globe for many future generations. The real question is of course being how violent the death throws of either side will be when the final moves are made and a checkmate is within view.

I don't see either side and it's psycho leaders wanting to go quietly though which pretty much spells the end for Humanity as we know it.

Nice knowing you folks. Even the ones I disagree with most the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Your link wasn't working for me, though I found information on the drug Captagon (Fenethylline) interesting! The Wikipedia page also references the story were linking to.

Fenethylline is a popular drug in Western Asia, and is allegedly used by militant groups in Syria.[8] It is manufactured locally in a cheap and simple process and it sells for between $5 and $20.[9][clarification needed] According to some leaks, militant groups also export the drug in exchange for weapons and cash.[10][11]

On 26 October 2015, a member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz, and four others were detained in Beirut on charges of drug trafficking after airport security discovered two tons of Captagon (fenethylline) pills and some coc aine on a private jet scheduled to depart for the Saudi capital of Riyadh.[13][14][15] The following month, Agence France Press reported that the Turkish authorities had seized 2 tonnes of Captagon during raids in the Hatay region on the Syrian border. The pills, almost 11 million of them, had been produced in Syria and were being shipped to countries in the Arab states of the Persian Gulf.[16]

The drug is playing a role in the Syrian civil war.[19][20] The production and sale of fenethylline generates large revenues which are likely used to fund weapons, as well as combatants on both sides using the stimulant to keep them fighting.[20][21][22]

References to the drug were found on a mobile phone used by Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, a French-Tunisian who killed 84 civilians in Nice on Bastille Day, 2016.[23]

Fenethylline

Sorry for all the quotes from the page - I didn't want to leave much of it out!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Never mind.

EDIT:

I have compiled related information to this topic but it was far too much to post here and I didn't want to derail the thread with it. However, I think anyone who is serious about this might want to check out (some) of what I've pieced together.

Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign

Carter Page has a long connection to Gazprom executives and has significant holdings in Gazprom. Gazprom sits at the center of this.
edit on 2016-9-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Using terrorist to plunder sovereign nations is a gambit that can back fire as opponents could use the same camouflage to strike directly against the US without risking retaliation. The question is, why has Russia suddenly stepped up to the plate to protect Syria. Did Putin make a deal with China to counter US aggression globally.

Beijing views the United States’ approach to Syria as driven by Washington’s desire to use the civil war as a pretext to overthrow the Assad regime in order to weaken Iran’s growing power and influence in the Middle East. In contrast, Russia has been firm in its commitment to root out what it calls the “terrorist” threat there in support of the regime in Damascus, and Beijing has been impressed by the manner in which Russia’s decisive moves have had an effect that years of attrition on the battlefield failed to achieve. So Beijing may now have arrived at the conclusion that supporting Assad and taking sides with Russia is the most viable option to effectively combat the growth of TIP. Increasing its involvement in Syria via military-to-military cooperation can also be seen in the wider context of a PLA keen to develop its overseas experience, in areas from peacekeeping to antipiracy missions to counterterrorism.

link

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I stopped watching when Anon announced that Western governments had been funding, training and supplying 'rebel groups' since 2010....

This is a total obfuscation. This has been happening all over the world, including the Mid East and North Africa, for DECADES, not just six years. Clueless, absolutely clueless.

Now, as for the connections between the pipeline contracts and how those warring pipelines could become warring states, which could become a world at war, sure. Perfectly possible. But a war will only happen if the powers that be want one, and only if it is the one they want.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit Anonymous is CIA counter-Intel program, releasing only what is "necessary" and in the way it is necessary. Even it's name is a mock against the hacking community. They started this project in 1996 after breaking the original anonymous hacker group, called back then S.I.E.L

At least that's the rumors I get from trusted friends in Hong Kong.

Due to the letters of the message here, the thread is been monitored from now on, so chill out. And to the official... We had not forgotten,

edit on 26-9-2016 by Argentbenign because: xylo

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed OP,,, I've only read your summary but will watch the vid when i've got the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You also have this now: $1B arms to Saudi Arabia this AFTER they admitted having been more involved in 9/11 than originally guesstimated..

www.dailystar.com.lb...

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Very interesting read, thanks for the reply. I'dd hate for this thread to turn into a Trump vs Hillary thread, as there's plenty of those to go around, but this does shed a new light on the situation in America. Hillary is clearly prepared to go to war with Russia, whereas I guess this would make Trump more pro-Russia.

From what I can understand, though, it's us (the West) that's been provoking Russia all along, with our refusal to give up our dominant role over Russia in the oil market. So I'm not sure how to feel about all of this.

From what I have researched on the anonymous video; I haven't found any "false" facts yet. Alot of the motives proposed can be concidered "conspiracy and guesswork", but the facts are still there. Most of what was described in the video, did in fact occur (regarding the oil, religious aspect and Russia's dependance on Turkey and Europe for gas.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

A very well written summary.
You Sir, are gaining a good understanding of how the real middle-east works.
Sadly, few here do.

Buck

edit on 26-9-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Russia's dependance on Turkey and Europe for gas.

they don't depend on turkey for anything, russia produces the third most petroleum in the world, and their main pipeline is through the ukraine.

I haven't found any "false" facts yet.

burp

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It does fill in the blanks and explain alot of the back and forth.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I don't know the truth, but I will try and use google to take you up on that:

www.worldstopexports.com...

"From a continental perspective, 57.1% of Russian exports by value are delivered to European countries "

"The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in Russian global shipments during 2015. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from Russia.

1. Gems, precious metals: US$7.4 billion (2.2% of total exports)
2. Machines, engines, pumps: $8.1 billion (2.4%)
3. Cereals: $5.5 billion (1.7%)
4. Aluminum: $6.9 billion (2.1%)
5. Wood: $6.2 billion (1.8%)
6. Fertilizers: $8.6 billion (2.6%)
7. Copper: $4.2 billion (1.2%)
8. Iron and steel: $14.9 billion (4.5%)
9. Oil: $168.7 billion (50.6%)
10. Inorganic chemicals: $3.7 billion (1.1%) "

From wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

"The petroleum industry in Russia is one of the largest in the world. Russia has the largest reserves, and is the largest exporter, of natural gas. It has the second largest coal reserves, the eighth largest oil reserves, and is the largest exporter of oil in the world in absolute numbers."

So from what I understand, Russia does depend on Turkey and Europe. (I'm from Europe myself) The fact that Turkey and Europe are currently the largest market for Russia, and how the situation in Syria might throw this off (If Assad falls, the West will no doubt continue their plans for their own Saudi-Arabia-Turkey pipeline, supplying Turkey and Europe with non-Russian fuel, there's a clear and obvious stake for Russia.

Putin wants to keep Assad in power in order to secure Russia's export markets, in my eyes this makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I stopped watching before I started because I'm sick as hell of "anonymous" videos. There's no centralized structure. Maybe in certain circles that consider themselves anon but by the very definition that makes them not actual anon.

Sorry, but I've been around this and involved in some of this for far too long to buy into the happy tree hugging neo-anons and their "we're ALL anonymous if we want to be!" crap. No. Slapping on a Fawkes mask and making a YouTube video piecing together some claims doesn't make you anon. It makes you another conspiracy theorist that make the actual theorists out here AND real anons look stupid.

You're an asshat with some theories in a mask. Grow a pair, post without the mask and stop pretending to be something you're not. You'll get more views and spread your message further.
edit on 9/26/16 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Makes me wonder why I never hear anything from ISIS about Israel. Considering the geopolitics of the region, you would figure that Israel would be the goal and crowning achievement of these radicals.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

My ex husband works on the Tamar and this is very real. Noble Energy has been out there for years now.

I am surprised with all the bombings these off shore drilling machines /platforms don't get bombed. That's always puzzled me. Why do the terrorist leave these platforms alone?

Everyone wants a piece of the pie and for this reason wars are fought. Our servicemen don't fight for freedom they fight for greed and power.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilyth

Thank you for finding a workable link and for putting the info up! I wonder if Prince Abdel will face the same punishment as most drug dealers busted in the MI. Somehow doubt it.

It's hard to fathom the criminals who are running things. That human life is so worthless that pipelines and the revenue from them would prompt bloody genocides is horrible beyond comprehension.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

I think you should watch the video, or at the very least read the summary I've given. There is as much legitimacy to Anonymous as there is illegitimacy, and the same can be said for both Western, Russian and Middle-Eastern media regarding the issue discussed. (Syria)

In particular, the video itself expresses clear motives WHY the West, Russia and certain Middle-Eastern countries have been behaving the way they have over the past couple of years. (Oil dominance in the global market)

U can either brush it off as a crazy cook conspiracy theory, and I believe Anonymous deserves a bit more credit than that, or you can invest the time required and actually try and understand what exactly they're trying to say.

While Anonymous can't be concidered a reliable source, all the facts and statements in the video are. I've spend the larger part of the past 2 days browsing the internet finding sources for alot of the claims and i'm yet to find false evidence.

I'm not saying their narrative (WW3 is comming) is true, I am saying that they made a claim, backed it up with statements and motives which so far make sense/are true. On top of that, it puts recent global events (again as posted on these forums, Putin speech, Putins involvement in Syria, the US and Europe's reluctance to actually battle ISIS, ...) in a new light.

Isn't this what ATS is all about? Weeding through conspiracy theories as a pass-time to entertain your mind and occasionally find new insights? Why you would brush this off solely because it's from Anonymous is kinda beyond me, especially on this forum, it's essentially why the majority of people come here, be it Aliens, contrails, WW3, or whatever fringe topic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join