It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oversight of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Looks like Comey is being called back to the hot seat:

“Next week, the House Judiciary Committee will hear from Director Comey on the challenges facing the FBI and how the FBI is addressing them. From San Bernardino to Orlando to the most recent terrorist attacks in New York, New Jersey, and Minnesota, the United States has experienced a rise in radical Islamic terrorism and we must ensure that the FBI has the resources needed for its counterterrorism efforts in order to thwart these heinous plots and protect Americans from harm.

“Additionally, many members of the House Judiciary Committee continue to have unanswered questions about the FBI’s investigation, Director Comey’s public statements on the matter, and the Justice Department’s decision to not prosecute Secretary Clinton for mishandling classified information through private email servers. It defies logic and the law that she faces no consequences for jeopardizing national security. It also appears that Secretary Clinton may have perjured herself and made false statements to Congress under oath. I’ve called on the Justice Department to investigate her for perjury and am interested to hear from Director Comey on the matter.”

House of Representatives Judiciary Committee
2237 RAYBURN HOUSE OFFICE BUILDING 9:00 AM
September 28 2016

Apparently, there are more questions that the Judiciary Committee wishes to pose to the FBI, specifically to Director James Comey.

What new information might have come forth to be questioned by the committee? Are there any new revelations which might make the Committee think that perhaps the FBI might not have had all of the facts available when it recommended no charges be brought in the email debacle?

With a meeting scheduled on the 27th for Paul Combetta and now we find that there is one scheduled for the next day with FBI Director James Comey, what might we expect in the days following the debate?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

GOOD. I was sickened when the FBI chose not to prosecute her in the face of absolutely overwhelming evidence that she broke the law repeatedly, and then lied about it. Comey should be removed, he is either bought and paid for, or he doesn't under the law, neither are acceptable.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

GOOD. I was sickened when the FBI chose not to prosecute her in the face of absolutely overwhelming evidence that she broke the law repeatedly, and then lied about it. Comey should be removed, he is either bought and paid for, or he doesn't under the law, neither are acceptable.

The best FBI Director Clinton money could buy

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The head of the FBI and Lorretta Lynch are totally compromised and are evidently as corrupt as Hilary Clinton.

Both should be ousted from their positions and tried for sedition but such is the reach of the tentacles of criminality that both will escape any form of justice that the average man would face.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Director Comey Has been Compromised , that was quite Evident during his Testimony . He is Aware of a Terrible Truth , a Truth that if Disclosed , can very well Destroy the Peoples Faith in their own Government .
edit on 25-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I think FBI Director Comey AND AG Loretta Lynch are so blatantly disrespectful of due-process because President Obama himself is involved in the overall Clinton scandal. They don't want to tarnish his legacy. Is the FBI under the Justice Department, and Comey must do what Lynch orders him to do?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Bob Goodlatte is the chair of the House Judiciary committee. I hope he is tenacious as Chaffetz is on the Oversight committee. I'll be watching C-span Wed. I assume it will be televised there.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: southbeach

I think FBI Director Comey AND AG Loretta Lynch are so blatantly disrespectful of due-process because President Obama himself is involved in the overall Clinton scandal. They don't want to tarnish his legacy. Is the FBI under the Justice Department, and Comey must do what Lynch orders him to do?

I have heard former CIA operative Steve Piczenik state that both Comey and Lynch were totally compromised by the White house and get their marching orders from them.
As I understood it the FBI could not prosecute unless the DOJ and ultimately Loretta Lynch gave the nod which would never happen and part of the real story according to former Clinton insider Larry Nichols was that Clintons emails would bring down most of Washington as major figure heads would be implicated in seedy deals that would be deemed criminal at the very least so the whole debacle was covered up.

There was also a thread doing the rounds on 4chan that a supposed FBI agent involved in the email investigation on Clinton stated the real corruption is involved in the Clinton Foundation and how clinton used her position as Secratary of State for self enrichment involving foreign countries making donations to her charity as she traded cash for favors at the cost of the nation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There's quite a few clowns in the car:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Director Comey Has been Compromised , that was quite Evident during his Testimony . He is Aware of a Terrible Truth , a Truth that if Disclosed , can very well Destroy the Peoples Faith in their own Government .

Such a tactic, "done for the good of the country," is not unknown. In the last few decades, we've had the JFK assassination, the shooting down of TWA 800, the 9/11 debacle, the two shuttle disasters, and now the quite evident corruption of our central government, the IRS, Department of State, the Department of Justice, evidently the Presidency itself, and the most recent slap in our face, the FBI. Wanna life of crime, join the government, great pension plans.

For these reasons alone, Hillary or any replacement for her should not be elected to take up where the current administration will leave off. We need to clean house. Better new crooks filling those positions that letting the old, established ones to further their tentacles. That is a dismal way to look at our government, but not naïve.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Clean house, indeed.

The goobers are in charge of making sure the goobers don't break the law- they answer only to themselves and are trusted with untold power and wealth.
The central banking system has had its way with our country, and now owns it. It only makes sense that the goobers would fall in line.

Now their web of lies is so entangled that taking out one central member, such as a clinton, would drag down a dozen other members with it. Each of those, a dozen more. The whole thing would come crashing down- and not just gooberment either. Media, corporations, other national gooberments. The world wide fiat currency. Churches. There is corruption in every position of power world wide, and they are all connected to the clintons at least indirectly. Every corrupt position of power in the world is pushing for her to be the potus, while secretly just waiting for her to die- and take all of her wicked secrets to the grave.

With the corruption in charge, she will never pay for her crimes... because taking her down could very well result in the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 27th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The live stream for anyone not following on the stonetear thread:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Of all the times I wish there were a group of people who could come in and literally "clean house"....this would be it.

But since it seems that EVERYONE is bought and paid for, that will likely never happen.

I do appreciate the efforts from some of our Congressmen/women who set out to get real answers and do their jobs effectively. Few are they, but they have my support.

The scandals and corruption coming from the FBI and the Clinton cronies are what causes uprisings....yet we still sit here and type away like arm-chair warriors.

I wish my vote truly counted.

edit on 28-9-2016 by havok because: spelling

join