It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Clinton apparently thinks [the debate] is an episode of 'Shark Tank'" - Indiana governor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Billionaire Mark Cuban, an outspoken critic of Donald Trump, last week announced he had accepted an invitation from Clinton's campaign to sit front-row at the debate on Monday night.

In response, Trump threatened to bring Gennifer Flowers, a woman with whom former President Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair.

"Hillary Clinton apparently thinks this is an episode of 'Shark Tank,' but this is America," Pence said on "Fox News Sunday," referring to the ABC reality-business show Cuban has appeared on as an investor.

"It's serious business."
Source

I think Indiana Governor Mike Pence's remarks about Clinton deserve a thread of their own. Has Trump pulled everyone down with him? Is this a perfect example of the law of attraction at work?

Can anyone imagine things like this happening if Trump wasn't involved? I recall Hillary Clinton as being very serious and business-like in the past. I don't want to use the word "dignified" in relation to her, but it does fit how she approached campaigning in the past in my opinion.

Is anyone else shocked by how juvenile this election cycle is?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

No, I'm not shocked Clinton is trying to use Mark Cuban to troll Trump at the debate. What has she got left?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

" Is anyone else shocked by how juvenile this election cycle is? "

No , my Shock is Reserved for Anyone who is Thinking of Voting for that Lying Sorry Excuse for a Human Being Hillary Godamn Clinton .

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The problem I have with Cuban and Soros and all of the other Billionaires is that instead of having one vote in an election they use their wealth to influence millions thereby allowing them to have undue influence simply because they are rich. I would love to see a rich person that just shuts the hell up for once.

Of all of the manifestations of power it is restraint that impresses men most.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Billionaire Mark Cuban, an outspoken critic of Donald Trump, last week announced he had accepted an invitation from Clinton's campaign to sit front-row at the debate on Monday night.

In response, Trump threatened to bring Gennifer Flowers, a woman with whom former President Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair.

"Hillary Clinton apparently thinks this is an episode of 'Shark Tank,' but this is America," Pence said on "Fox News Sunday," referring to the ABC reality-business show Cuban has appeared on as an investor.

"It's serious business."
Source

I think Indiana Governor Mike Pence's remarks about Clinton deserve a thread of their own. Has Trump pulled everyone down with him? Is this a perfect example of the law of attraction at work?

Can anyone imagine things like this happening if Trump wasn't involved? I recall Hillary Clinton as being very serious and business-like in the past. I don't want to use the word "dignified" in relation to her, but it does fit how she approached campaigning in the past in my opinion.

Is anyone else shocked by how juvenile this election cycle is?

Can anyone imagine things like this happening if Trump wasn't involved?

Yes , as long as Clinton is involved .And it doesnt take imagination. Reality

I recall Hillary Clinton as being very serious and business-like in the past.

Really ? Are we talking about the same Hillary that opposed Obama ?

I don't want to use the word "dignified" in relation to her

Then , please dont. Not even a mention. The antithesis of the term

Dignified

"having or showing a composed or serious manner that is worthy of respect."

Def brought to you courtesy of Google defs

Key word there respect

Respect

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Google defs

I got eye problems...I just cant see it....
Any questions ?

edit on 9/25/16 by Gothmog because: add

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

This happens every election cycle. People are placed in the audience with the hope that it disrupts the opponent.

It's literally the entire purpose of debate audiences.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
maybe there is some wildfire under the debate hall

GoT style
edit on 25-9-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This election cycle has been a mockery of the electoral process and tomorrow's debates will probably be fitting for an episode of Jerry Springer. Both parties are at fault. People keep eating it up though.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hillary amd her failing campaign are very desperate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I predict that there is a contingent on ATS which will declare Trump the winner of the debates.

I predict that there is a contingent on ATS which will declare Clinton the winner of the debates.

I know who the losers are.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know who the losers are.

The American people.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Pence said that after trump said he'd bring flowers and she thinks it's shark tank. ???
Yeah he's as much a joke as trump is.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ha ha desperate... yeah sure. Trump is trembling in his boots. Here we are the morning of the debate and he hasn't studied. Bet he had that standing on stage without his pants on dream last night.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Profusion I would love to see a rich person that just shuts the hell up for once.

That includes Trump........

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

No, I'm not shocked Clinton is trying to use Mark Cuban to troll Trump at the debate. What has she got left?

oh I guess we'll see tonight won't we. Hee hee. Thrashing comes to mind...Trumps total humiliation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Shock and Awe.
We are equally amazed that anyone would even consider never mind actually casting a vote (gag) for Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I Love how the Democratic mind thinks. On a debate about this with a Hillary supporter, they said " Well if Trump weren't such a jerk, she wouldn't have to do it (Cuban). That the Democratic way: Blame someone else for a problem you created.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Let's see Hillary in the past.

A: Crazy Goofy Faces and Weird Head Bobbing.
B: Barking like a dog.
C: Calling members of the voter base names.
D: Acting like a paranoid conspiracy nut.
E: Getting into scuffles with cartoon frogs and internet trolls.
D: And now this.

Sure Trump has done his fair share of crazy, but I think Hillary has demonstrated enough of a pattern for nuts we can hold her accountable for it without trying to pass it off on Trump.

Trump can own his crazy and she can own hers, I think that's fair.
edit on 9/26/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The game was over a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The problem I have with Cuban and Soros and all of the other Billionaires is that instead of having one vote in an election they use their wealth to influence millions thereby allowing them to have undue influence simply because they are rich.

Pretty much the same way i feel. I don't care if they voice their opinion but it's entirely different when they use their accumulated wealth to influence how people vote. Then they will use their power and influence (ala Soros and Koch are the most prominent but there are alot of others ) for rules and regulations that benefit them, which is what we have now.

Unfortunately, that has been going on for a very long time.

top topics

join