It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically speaking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If there are Benevolent beings that have Ascended or been born into benevolent realms of EXISTENCE that Thrive off of and influence benevolence upon others to help them also Ascend benevolently throughout Existence and also existed Malevolent beings that have lower Ascended and or been incarnated into malevolent realms of EXISTENCE that Feed off of and initiate malevolent outcomes on others... To cause others (Spirits) to lower ascend? Closer to them.
Beings that would be more metaphysical based and so interested in Meta Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy of CREATOR Creations?

CREATOR Creations Perceived as paranormal-supernatural like entities here, that can manifest and or incarnate into more dense 3 dimensional and less dense dimensional body-forms to "interact" more directly with "others" you? And other CREATOR Creations?

As a known or unknown representative of this planet that somehow knows these beings feed off of negativity or thrived on positivity generated from Humans Spirit energy, hypothetically speaking which types of entities do you think would be or are more influential-interested "currently" over-in mankind?

Based off of the energy or vibrations mankind is giving off as a whole right now associated to LOVE & HATE frequency energy generated from the physical hearts and brain activity of the physical human body affecting the metaphysical collective consciousness and Spirits abroad?

Further why?

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Hypothetically, HUH? Was there a question in that convoluted mishmash? Me thinks your vibrations have gone haywire!

edit on 9-25-2016 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Hypothetically thinking. I suggest that there are not positive or negative humans that are fed off of. I suggest that humans make positive and negative choices everyday in our lives. It is not in the energy of our beings, either plus or minus, that this thriving is done. It is in the moment of those choices we make. Anyone who makes a positive choice feeds the positive aliens. Anyone who makes a negative choice feeds the negative.

So I go with neither. Both continue feeding on those every moment choices we make. But then, this is only hypothetical. I do not believe in this whole system.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
Do you feel more there is malevolent energy attracting - interacting with this reality or benevolent energy?
Vibrations all focused & good, to share not entangled in the hatred nets thrown over the planet generating racism and hate abroad. Wonders who's casting the nets? But...

a reply to: TerryMcGuire
It seems if there is a interest or need for the malevolent to feed there would be reason for them to manipulate the reality of those they feed off...
The benevolent 1 shares as Thriving off of benevolence and not feeding for they are increasing the WHOLE* with their influences to spread peace why the malevolent deplete the WHOLE* as they feed off of and weaken their spirit bearing host human or alien as they conquer.

edit on 9/25/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

If there are Benevolent beings .... to help [us] also Ascend
and also existed Malevolent beings ... To cause [us] to lower ascend?

I don't
Not really.
Maybe in name.
Maybe in image but not truly.

The Universe is more than 3 dimensions,
and hell is the invention of Women not God the Father.

You may be thinking that I am insane or not helpful for saying this.
Stop reading now. The reality of higher dimensions and the burden
of all metaphisicians to continually climb the rocky path is too much.

Too much for beginners. And too much for people who are not 4D already.

Turn back now. Stop reading for your own sanity.
By proceeding to read this the reader is accepting their own risks.

A Sultan's best and childhood friend, poisoned by his own wife, lotta poisoning in the east.

John the Baptist, destroyed by a royal daughter who danced for the king.

Jesus, destroyed by a woman who anointed him royal in the face of men, making it her idea not theirs.

Pretty much everywhere I check it's the same story. Napoleon had Josephine, Cesar had Cleopatra, and on and on through the ages.

Women have been vetting men for the past 10k years. At least.

Make no mistake about it men. This universe is a Matriarchy. It is ruled by a circle of elder women. Planet earth is the prison planet. A few renegade women decided to try it out, and raise up a patriarchy. This is, of course, treason to the universe. The heretics were just banished here, and the rest of the universe just stays away.

If we ever did get higher dimensional travel this is what would happen.

Captured
Boarded
Men shipped back to earth

Women taken to the high council and prosecuted for treason.

In all of the vast expanses of the Universe, only on earth have men approached anywhere close to being even near equal to women.

And that, was, the original idea of a few renegade women from the universe. The invisible gods of old.

So here's the situation. A lot of telescopes looking too the universe, but no one seems to be coming. An overcast of prison clings to our civilizations. In theory men are in charge but there is a serious undercurrent that well, no, actually women just let them think they are.

So the question I have is; have the Ladies changed their mind. Are we going back to the Matriarchy and the women just plan to serve their time and then get paroled back into the system, or are they actually going to let men start making decisions that really matter.

Further why?

Come, I mean, let's not pretend. Women always know men better than they know themselves. It's child's play to subvert, divert, or redirect a man. Worse, there is a growing strain of women's thought that creates men who only know how to _take_ what they want. That's how one creates monsters. Once again, showing, that it is not empowerment or trust that is given.

Should us men just go back to being food. Cause you know most of the life in the Universe is bacterial or insect. The Ladies who first crawled out on this particular edge of the genome to raise up the male aspect ate more of us than they bred. We can go back to that. It's not too late. Men have preserved their culture of the heroic death in the face of overwhelming odds. Lots of movies and books about it.

Or the Ladies could quit marking time on their paroles and actually run this experiment that you gathered us all here to do. I can understand you're scared. I'm scared too. But just remember, before all the ladies of the world pick some man or group they decide to work with, that if our Universal overlords return and just eat all of us, they will eat the plump ones first and those of us kept around will be for seed stock. But don't worry. They don't make us watch when they eat our own children. So pick somebody lean. That way the resistance can survive even when driven underground.

Conclusion: My advice to everyone, Male or Female, if you see an Alien start doing three stooges moron comedy, but don't act like you know anything about how things actually work. Let them pick through six billion cabbages one at a time to find the dangerous ones.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Back on topic, following the laws of attract:

Simply put, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. It is believed that regardless of age, nationality or religious belief, we are all susceptible to the laws which govern the Universe – one of which being the Law of Attraction. It is the Law of Attraction which uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. In basic terms, all thoughts turn into things eventually.

Law of attraction for those unaware of the term.
www.thelawofattraction.com...

What could mankind be attracting with its output Energy as a species. Based on behaviors within the species, with other species and the care taking of the planet. It seems not to ling ago Nuclear technologies attracted "some"... Why?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

The Universe is more than 3 dimensions,

CREATOR Creations Perceived as paranormal-supernatural like entities here, that can manifest and or incarnate into more dense 3 dimensional and less dense dimensional body-forms to "interact" more directly with "others" you? And other CREATOR Creations?

I'm not one for battering the feminine energy as a masculine energy myself 1 knows the balance exist between the matriarchs & patriarchs of Existence...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm not one for battering the feminine energy as a masculine energy myself 1 knows the balance exist between the matriarchs & patriarchs of Existence...

And yet the "Law of Attraction" is being cited.

That is a purely feminine law.

One that denies higher dimensions no less.

Tantamount to a crippling "learned placeism" or "learned helplessness".

/head shake
Mike Grouchy
edit on 25-9-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Perhaps they feed of a lust to return to a realm they could not attain. So are attracted to entities that can give them a taste of the things they lust.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It appears from personal experience and observation that some Learnings from the Benevolent slow or limit "feeding". This in turn increases Spiritual Awareness through spiritual sciences empowering the ETERNAL Awaken Spirits to Ascend up.
Opposite behaviors however or Hate from learning to control for Services To Self S.T.S may increase feeding and Ascending down and even speed up physical damage of the Human/Alien Soul-Spirit-Internal Energies body form vessel or environment suit designed to fit the dimensions accessing. In order to attract said spirits to more direct metaphysical locations for direct interaction feeding. From ascending down to their realms of Existence... Increasing their meta-energy as they feed from THE? Controlled...

Benevolent / Malevolent - GODS / ASHYITAN - BAD Aliens / GOOD Aliens (including humans)
ANGELS - DEMONS
And their inhabited benevolent & malevolent regions of EXISTENCE...

LIGHT & DARK? consciousness's ALL* THE WHOLE*

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Perhaps they feed of a lust to return to a realm they could not attain. So are attracted to entities that can give them a taste of the things they lust.

Sensed that also succu-incu bus like entities

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What about the entities attracted to universal wars usually spawned from planetary to inter planetary to star systems to galactic to intergalactic to interdimensional & the mass paranormal energy releases related?
To expand the conscious fields-

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It would seem some would attract to prevent such wars, due to their elder knowledge.
Why others would attract, to instigate more to feed from. So bigger wars more food. Spiritual food?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hell is the default state of the Universe, and it was created by women.

Heaven is new, and young.

Demons believe they are bringing justice.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

1 cannot confirm mikegrouchy, that the feminine energy is solely responsible for the malevolent regions of existence, that could be considered hell to entities and or spirits encountering / inhabiting them?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

1 cannot confirm mikegrouchy, that the feminine energy is solely responsible for the malevolent regions of existence, that could be considered hell to entities and or spirits encountering / inhabiting them?

Their names are Beth and Ellen. Or in ancient Greek, Beth and EL. Or in New Testament "Death and Hell".

Here is an Ancient Creteian wall painting of the standard.
The two pillars are what I am referring too.

The axe looking part is called a Labrys.

In Crete, the symbol of the double-axe always accompanies goddesses, and it seems that it was the symbol of the beginning (arche) of the creation.

wikipedia / labyris

That is the "Beth" part. Beth. Just like the Greek alphabet, bet (beth) is the second letter.

edit on 26-9-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The stone in the middle, on top is the "el" or "the house of goddesses".

Typically it was a triangular shaped piece of meteoric iron.

The same thing that Jacob laid his head on to sleep, and dreamt of the ladder to heaven with angels ascending and descending (starting to sound like your meta-thread now?)

It is called the "El" ( or the "house of God" after Jacob enters the scene. )

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

This is a picture of an actual Labyrs (Beth). It is missing it's "El".

When combined the words Beth + El, one gets Bethel. Like Bethlehem. The place the Son of God was from.

So, in conclusion: don't get eaten, unless you are negotiating with ancient goddesses for mercy on modern men.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This place is in between in humans probably more towards predatory behavior towards other than neutral/harmonic co existence for the good of all. And many people say they are doing good but are really on the side of the wolves using suffering to empower themselves and create changes that will create even more suffering in the end.

I have myself experienced how evil thoughts are manifested from the jump between unconscious to conscious. I know the conscious I use can be manipulated and therefor I constantly question the thoughts I have. The negative energy try to push back when you push to much positive energy. The trick is to not give a damn when it tries to steer you away and just continue on.

I do love the positive energies. Makes me wanna play.

new topics

top topics

join