It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please watch this if you think GMOs are not a problem.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Lol I know better than to seek support.

To me, if you aren't questioning everything, you aren't actually learning so if someone says "Shouldn't we check into this" and no one cares, I feel sorry for the ones that don't care.

Medical conspiracies have been proven. I am big into health and I have been following many of them for years. I generally don't bring up a topic unless I am passionate about it.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Medical conspiracies have been proven.

haha...indeed. One would think that this would be enough to make a person skeptical in the future.

Sadly and amazingly...no.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

All that is required to encourage a highly skeptical approach (at the very least) to GMO foods is to consider the source. Who is pushing the GMO food idea?

Large multinational corps who operate on the philosophy:

"Profit. First, last, always and only."

They are not modifying foodstuffs for anybody's benefit other than their bottom line. They have not studied these modifications for long enough or with the appropriate approach (health vs profit), and have not had any driving incentive other than their own profit.

That right there is reason enough to avoid this kind of "food" whenever possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I see you joined recently. You will find it difficult to find support for the anti GMO on a US site.

They have been successfully brainwashed.

One of the most ridiculous arguments for GMO I have ever heard is that we need it to feed the hungry world

Anyway...good luck with the thread

No, Brainwashing or assassination? Your pick.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join