It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

W backs Clinton, CNN writes a nice piece on him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
a reply to: thinline

The fact that "W" isn't endorsing Trump should be seen as a positive for the Trump team.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM

originally posted by: Ohanka
Warmongers together for the war criminals club! They'd all happily see Hillary join their ranks

Hillary is proposing war but it's not like Donald is clean in that regard either. He has proposed actual war crimes to be made into policy and advocates some fighting too.

In the end it comes down to which group you would rather kill.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
a reply to: Edumakated

The same reason that Trump is now a racist despite having been in the public eye for 40 years.

correct me if im wrong, but this is the first time he is running for president?

He wasn't a racist for the past 4 decades

he was, there's plenty of proof, your either blind to it therefore bias, share the same thoughts seeing no issue with what he said or just incredibly stupid without basic understanding of the english language.

but the minute he decided to run for President he is all of a sudden the most racist guy ever.

things said since he ran for republican nomination only threw petrol onto a fire.

Funny how that works...

whats funny?
his racist views, or people like yourself defending them?

Same with W. If he is endorsing Hillary

all of a sudden W will be a "middle of the road" President.

He will be everything the complete opposite of what he was accused of when he was in office and even out of office.

only seen trump fans rewrite history thus far, claiming obama setup guantanamo, invaded iraq and afghanistan.

Just the way leftist media works...

leftist media?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM

originally posted by: Aazadan

In the end it comes down to which group you would rather kill.
Not in my opinion. We are camped on Russias border. If we keep pushing them, they will strike first, and not conventionally. If the US leadership decides to invade Russia, we will all know several minutes after, maybe....

So here is the Question. Who do you think will get along better with Putin and broker a deal to get everyone out of a bad situation? Im not too fond of either Hillary or Donald, but I understand that Mr. Putins Girlfriend is best friends with Dons daughter, and has been for years. They were just on vacation together recently.
I dont see much of a relationship between Putin and Clinton

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>