It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad
Dont be an american in Europe, best advice..
originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
So I am going to Italy in 2 years. Why 2 years? because I am studying the language and want to be fluent in it when I go so that way I can communicate with my family over there without stumbling around.
I have several questions for anyone that has ever been.
1) What was your favorite spot to eat?
2) Where is the best/safest night life?
3) If you have been recently, what places are inhabited by the refugees that I need to avoid?
4) What to avoid in general?
5) If you are fluent in Italian, would you be apposed to being my pen pal while I learn so that I may be able to pick it up a little faster?
Thanks in advance!