It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Tiangong 1 will fall back to earth in 2017 (amusing Video from China Uncensored)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
China's first space station called the Tiangong 1 will supposedly degrade and come plummeting back to earth sometime in 2017. I am posting a video from China Uncensored which IMO is always funny with Cris's take on happenings in China....youtu.be...
The video has some defense related topics involving the USA and China's efforts to increase their space efforts..

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
China's first space station called the Tiangong 1 will supposedly degrade and come plummeting back to earth sometime in 2017. I am posting a video from China Uncensored which IMO is always funny with Cris's take on happenings in China....youtu.be...
The video has some defense related topics involving the USA and China's efforts to increase their space efforts..

The "heavenly place" prophecy comes to light.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I can see space premiums for insurance going up !

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I've got property in Titusville (across the Indian River from KSC).
I would like "Tin Juan Dong" to crash on the part of the property that the house or my work shop is not on.

I would have that part of the property re-zoned commercial, put a fence around it build a shed
(a nice shed) then charge admission.
OH! and $ell $ouveniers and $nacks.

top topics

join