It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoids in Genesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Reptoids in Genisis

GEN 2/21

"God caused a deep sleep to fall upon adam,and he slept,and he took 1 of his ribs and closed up the insision".

The woman "eve" was cloned due to the rib of man being
removed then the alleged "god" created the woman.
only after putting adam out with anestheisia and taking his flesh and bone to grow "eve". ........its pretty clear isnt it.....

Why didnt god make eve the same way if he indeed made man,smells fishy to me?

GEN 3/1

"The serpent being was more subtil (this means clever) than any of the beast in the field which god had made",

And it spoke and reasoned ! It decieved humans or did it,we didnt die?
Here its clear a reptile counterpart was walking the garden and introduced self awareness to mankind.

GEN 3/15

Then "god" put emnity between her seed and the dragons seed!

many preachers interpret this incorrectly as god talking to man,but its clear god was talkling to the "serpent ,a reptilian being with legs and arms".
The enimity was a mutual hate genecticly built in. between humans and reptiles.

I would say this is my theory to appease people on forums but i cant do that its not my theory persay it is 6000 years old for goodness sake!
and its no theory , its recorded history.....

I am trying to show you what you dont either see or dont want to....
I could go much further than genisis too, but there is enough material just here in the very begining even in first 3 chapters....

I guess they thought it to be very important to human race !!!!
go figure...

Here is some resources:
Haggadah is "telling" of exodus
www.amazon.com...=sib_dp_pt/102-2559924-1576965#reader-link

[edit on 22-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Chapter 19: Who Controls The Draconian Collective in the Dulce Book goes futher into this matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I seem to remember god taking the limbs off of the serpant.

But retoids still have limbs making the idea null and void.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Not unless "limbs" was a metaphor for advanced technology from God's Extraterrestrial Kingdom/Planet.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Their is nothing remotely near my point or comments in that dulce book you cited except maybe a conspiricy attached to the dragon.

which I do not wish to discuss on this thread !
simply what i stated above...

there are plenty of threads about conspiricies out there , I dont wish to drag this topic down to that level....

ProphetOfYahweh:
It cleary says HACKED OFF !a genetic manipulation or brutal physical damage.

I also appreciate the links you give even if i dont agree with them sir.
Here is your post from discontinued post
www.uforc.com...

I simply wish to reach christians as they are so prevelant around me, and open their eyes up to what they already know so they can understand the concept of a reptoid beings existence.

So we can then open belived logical discussions on the reptoid topic in general without Icke or branton type conspiricies attached to it....

[edit on 22-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

the reptoid that was in the garden or his offspring was made into a serpent is the story.

Not all were made serpents just that one and his seed perhaps.
Read about the fallen angels who were on earth before man and woman.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Many religious scholars believe that the serpent idea was taken from the Epic of Gilgamesh, written in Cuniform in Mesopotamia(modern Iraq) in 2000 BCE. At the end of the Epic, Gilgamesh finds a lotus flower that will give his deceased friend Enkidu eternal life, but a snake eats the flowers and becomes the symbol of evil in the story.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's only obvious that the snake refrences in the bible are reptilians beings.

For with an open mind you can see that science has broken down species into categories such as Insects,mammals,reptiles,etc.... A person back then thousands of years ago wasn't aware of what we of current date would understand but we're aware that a alligator or a snake are of the same family so a humanoid reptile is all the same. So refrence to a alligator man or snake man or whatever reptilian animal could've been simply but a snake.

For if some one said I love that porsche and some one saids did u see that vehicle? Could they be refering to the same thing when I say I was under the hood of my Beetle?

Hey all I want to say is that don't look for simplicity in the book, the Bible for it's deeper in methaphors...

And Knowledge is the key and with it you too will see that those reptilians do exist....

[edit on 23-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noob0832
Many religious scholars believe that the serpent idea was taken from the Epic of Gilgamesh, written in Cuniform in Mesopotamia(modern Iraq) in 2000 BCE. At the end of the Epic, Gilgamesh finds a lotus flower that will give his deceased friend Enkidu eternal life, but a snake eats the flowers and becomes the symbol of evil in the story.

I belive gilgamesh was the same story, he was bathing and the lizard creature or dragon smelled the rare herb and stole it then ran off, shedding its skin as it ran.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Lizzards,
I must admit you seem sincere in your reptilian beliefs...do you believe in the shape-shifting abilities of the reptilians and theories that world leaders may be reptilians or not? Sorry if you said that and I missed it.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am most deffinatly sincere ,
I saw these things but thats hard for people to belive, and i understand.

As far as the shape shifting stuff, I saw no evidence of that capability,but doesnt mean they couldnt have a holographic system we dont have. They were very advanced in tech. But nothing we couldnt soon reproduce.
But its my speculation that ,no they dont shape-shift. I think ickes seeing what he wants to....
However I "heard" from 1 guy that they do have a cloaking device.
And are responsible for some polterguiest activity and rape (entity).

Heres something ive never released before...
On one of the reptoids i saw, the soldier type, had a chest patch.
the logo i saw was just like a soldiers patch but with a lcd/tv in part of it.
The stars in it moved side ways like video on tv screen, but it was a 1.5 inches big, and the whole patch was 3 x 3. so like i said its nothing we couldnt do but ive seen no clothes of ours have lcd screens in them yet have you?
Imagine an LCD patch with moving images totally clear resolution.
Thats what i saw but some didnt move like a still section.
this logo had a flying snake on it, and its tail curled around the mini screen.
logo was inside a black or blue upside down triangle in a black or blue circle.
Ill draw it soon.... I cant remember the arrangement of colors for sure.

So you heard it here first "THE TV SHIRT" watch in 5 years people will addvertise on their backs like buses ! (what did i start) lol
ILL keep the invisable suit secret for awhile longer

I try to stay away from things I didnt see first hand so i dont spread disinfo like david icke, lol

My opinion about lizards having ties to GOV, I know they DO have relations.
As far as totaly controlling mankind I hope mans greed wont be the death of us all , but absolute power corupts absolutly...

here is gilgamesh story

"He took the plant, though it pricked his hand,

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
What I believe is that in the chain of evolution, the lizard was the first and also became the most dominant as the planet was filled with dinosaurs. It makes sense, from single celled organisms to fish to ampibs, and then to reptiles. It's likely that God was probably the reason for the disapearance of the dinosaurs when creation was begining. They had probably taken to a few species that happened to be dominant and intelligent. This would equal to the monkey for humans, which happened to survive and evolve alongside reptilians. The reptile on the otherhand was probably the Raptor which is sad to be one of the most intelligent dinosaurs. Whatever way puts it, if God were never to intervene with earth, Raptors would've soon gained more intelligence and communication skills which would've made them the most dominant species on earth. To say if God were to involve intelligent design and had created both reptiles and man, i'd see no point really. Maybe their was an ancient race of reptiles that had once dominated earth untill their demise. I'd take it, seeing if man was never here or even if we were, they would've slaughter us easily. Something had to of helped man gain ground and dinosaurs were the first on the checklist. Kaboom. Then the creation of 7 days was probably the work of rebuilding the planet and forming an atmosphere and such.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by makavelli
What I believe is that in the chain of evolution, the lizard was the first and also became the most dominant as the planet was filled with dinosaurs. It makes sense, from single celled organisms to fish to ampibs, and then to reptiles. It's likely that God was probably the reason for the disapearance of the dinosaurs when creation was begining. They had probably taken to a few species that happened to be dominant and intelligent. This would equal to the monkey for humans, which happened to survive and evolve alongside reptilians. The reptile on the otherhand was probably the Raptor which is sad to be one of the most intelligent dinosaurs. Whatever way puts it, if God were never to intervene with earth, Raptors would've soon gained more intelligence and communication skills which would've made them the most dominant species on earth. To say if God were to involve intelligent design and had created both reptiles and man, i'd see no point really. Maybe their was an ancient race of reptiles that had once dominated earth untill their demise. I'd take it, seeing if man was never here or even if we were, they would've slaughter us easily. Something had to of helped man gain ground and dinosaurs were the first on the checklist. Kaboom. Then the creation of 7 days was probably the work of rebuilding the planet and forming an atmosphere and such.

Now your thinking along my lines of thought my brother.

FYI you just described a hopi creation story.... which i belive in,

You see, to destroy ignorance is easy and to deny it essential.

I also belive reptoids are leftover from dinosaur periods, but you are smarter than I, as I had to see them to belive....

P.S. we have to get our hands on gilgameshes herb,

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just curious lizzardsamok, have you had abduction experiences?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

the reptoid that was in the garden or his offspring was made into a serpent is the story.

Not all were made serpents just that one and his seed perhaps.

So all the women in the world get punished but only one reptoid? That makes no sense.

It doesn't follow.

Also if you are to follow that thought pattern how would you explain away the many snakes that slither around today. Surely there would only be the one snake.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by shorty]

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
Not unless "limbs" was a metaphor for advanced technology from God's Extraterrestrial Kingdom/Planet.

I guess it is a possiblity but it seems a bit of a strange metaphor even for the bible.

And if you look at what is gernally believed to be serpants they have no limbs.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes i have had an abduction covered here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only one snake punished thats not even close to what i said.
All humans born of woman all reptoids born to their women is what i stated and what bible states.
"IT means man and reptile will have a built in dislike to each other."

And only snakes around huh, lol, so stupid, I guess the apes that are still here arent ancesstors either right.....

The term serpent was givin to us in a mistranslation as they had no words for the reptile humanoid being, which was SARAPH

They would call them flying serpents so they adopted the name in my opinion as i saw one on their uniform.

Dragon would be a better term than serpent and reptoid even better for modern man..

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Why didnt god make eve the same way if he indeed made man,smells fishy to me?

Because the authors of the Bible strived to make it very clear to worshippers that in the church's view, women were "of" men, and thus second class citizens. This is furthermore emphasized by the concept of the woman committing the "original sin" and leading Adam astray. This is all evident even in the root of the word "woman" meaning "of man"...

I'm glad to say that at least in this day and age, we're getting past this prehistoric idea and recognizing them as equals....

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well ask yourself this question,
why would your god hold you back and oppress you?

Its clear we "became as gods" from eating the fruit which god withheld from us!
Kicked us out! Then limited our years of life!

The GOD held back our mental and physical growth from the start!
Then he punished the serpent being ,
then he punished the humans.

(In my opinion through genetics.)

[edit on 25-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've always wondered about the KT Extinction event. Could EVERY SINGLE species of the dinosaur die? Not only every species, but every single dinosaur that was alive?

If some dinosaurs did indeed survive, they had what - about 62 million years to reproduce again and evolve (until humans started popping up)? And how long has the human species been around?

I'm on the fence on this one, but I am leaning more towards possible, if not probable. If they're considered the serpent from the bible, then that opens a whole 'nother can of worms, hehe.

If this is true, they've been around a long long time, and they have MILLIONS of years of evolution on us.

This is (was) an interesting thread - all the way back from 2005. The last few posts have been very thought provoking!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well supposedly before there was Eve, there was Lilith. God created Liltih the same way he createdAdam. But, she wanted to be treated as Adam's equal and Adam did that like this and neither did God. Lilith was then cast out of Eden and supposedly (as the story goes) she became the mother of all things evil and demonic. Then here comes Ms Eve who was to be subservent to man.Adams first wife

new topics

top topics

join