It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They don't care, Trump knows how to sell him self and say what they want to hear.

He keeps getting called an outsider when he has admitted he was a guy that bought out politicans to get what he wanted. You know one of the people and practices we are all tired of.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Just to be clear, I reacted this way because I'm disgusted when ignorant people try to down talk or even mock an entire culture they know nothing about. Ignorance at its best

That's the exact same thing you do, the very same thing! Now your all pissy when someone does it to you, but you have no trouble going full retard when you do it to others.

Talk about being a hypocrite.
edit on 25-9-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think you might be intruding on a session of the roleplay game Kingdom of Trump.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: intrepid

That is definitely Trump's bathroom. matches the rest of the 'apartment'.

IDK about that. Trump has "some" money compared to the royal family. Hell, no one really knows how much they own.

His entire apartment is gold-themed. I don;t think all of is is actual gold, lol.

In fact, I am fairly certain Trump's finances are in shambles. On mutliple oasions he has used his 'foundation' money to not only pay fines and buy items for himself, but give what appears to be a bribe. The only employees are his family. It is not a REAL Foundation. It has very little in the bank. It is mainly a pass through so he can take from other charities and then donate in his own name.

He makes 100k a year from the SAG for cameos in movies. He makes a lot from the licensing of his name, most of the properties with his name on them, he does NOT own.

It is like the 'Wizard of Oz' behind a curtain. A con artist that got lawyers to show him loopholes and tax breaks. I think people will be surprised at his actual lack of money.

edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes. Marketing. He's excellent at that. Hit an audience and make a profit. The problem here is that that is not good enough. He could sell himself to "make profit" but he can't sell enough of those that DON'T want the product to win an election. Basically, his market... excellent. Open market... not so much.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It's disturbing. People have to, must see what this man is. He is the least qualified person in our history to run for President. He will put us in a world of hurt, and people see this. They have no respect for themselves, our country, what we've tried so hard to achieve and become, and are willing to throw it away, because this big-talking narcissist, this terrible, horrible, unsurpassed liar has somehow convinced them he can do what's best. He doesn't even know what's best, much less how to do it. It makes me sad to see what the country has become.

The will not see. It is sad.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, I would try to take a stand by saying I'll vote for no one. I'd be accused by those on the left of being racist by not picking someone from the human race. Those on the right would accuse me of not caring about national security, because I'd leave us without a commander-in-chief. The independents would say that I just wasted a vote that could've broken up the two party system. By taking a stand, I fear I'd become so deplorable to everyone that I'd need a super-sized basket.

Then again I'm not sure I have time to read all the threads about how no one wants taxes raised, no one wants the US to get into another war, or no one wants to see our rights trampled on.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDHellraiser
Well, I would try to take a stand by saying I'll vote for no one. I'd be accused by those on the left of being racist by not picking someone from the human race. Those on the right would accuse me of not caring about national security, because I'd leave us without a commander-in-chief. The independents would say that I just wasted a vote that could've broken up the two party system. By taking a stand, I fear I'd become so deplorable to everyone that I'd need a super-sized basket.

Then again I'm not sure I have time to read all the threads about how no one wants taxes raised, no one wants the US to get into another war, or no one wants to see our rights trampled on.

No, you an say you are not voting. That is perfectly acceptable. We all have to choose, individually, what we can and cannot accept.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Getting out ahead of the DNC email leak, huh?

The DNC's institutional racism is so hillarious!

"“They’re blue collar, poor white trash, and similar to ‘the Jew’s’ supporters and we can peal them away.”

“They’re stupid.”

“They cling to their guns, their bibles, and they’ll believe anything we tell them."

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I am.

That is why I'd never vote for HilLIARy and her bigoted, racist special interest group supporters in a million years.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The point to this thread? Obfuscation. Can't deal with an issue. Point at something else. Yeah. EVERYONE is getting tired of that one.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh is that foreign intervention into American politics motivated by Julian Assange's personal vendetta against Clinton and supplied with material by his Russian cohorts still on?

Nothing gets Trump supporters to take a break from chanting "USA! USA! USA!" like the giddy excitement they feel over a coordinated assault on US sovereignty.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

- The candidate is more physically attractive than the one from the other party (historically of course and does not apply this time)

The hell you say! Trump is one of the most handsome men to have ever lived, believe me. It's true. It's true. I heard it somewhere. How else do you explain that former model wife of his?

- Their candidate convinced them the other candidate has cooties or in this case some disease.

To be fair, it's the YouTube videos that are doing all the convincing.

In my defense, I’m bored today.

Isn't that one of the primary reasons anyone posts anything?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Who are you quoting?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Blaine91555

In my defense, I’m bored today.

Isn't that one of the primary reasons anyone posts anything?

Good point!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All I see in this thread is desperation. I love it.

MAGA!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

"Merica is running out of money to continue on this path for much longer. It happens. See the USSR. Better learn something other than war. May I recommend Backgammon?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OP...

You and your predictable bots are on the wrong side of History.

I would love for my child to see a woman President.

Just not this woman. This is a peaceful revolution.

Our government does not work. We were promised change.

And, change is all we have left. Look at the debt.

We aren't just stupid like you assume. We know who Trump is.

We know who Hillary is as well. We have to do something different.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

MAGA!

It's a nice fantasy, but the real Donny J. is deathly afraid of eagles

Especially if they move:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

MAGA!

It's a nice fantasy, but the real Donny J. is deathly afraid of eagles

Especially if they move:

Lol I think anyone would react the same way, when what is essentially flying talons is that close and starts flapping its wings.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join