It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Nyiah

Did you know that over a thousand years ago, Serbian kings ate with forks and knives, while the rest of the Europe ate with their bare hands( beside the Byzantine empire )?

So, yes, please teach a 60+ year old guy what's sarcasm and satire. Not like my people used it before Europeans ever even planned on going to America, and creating the greatest country that ever existed that's currently in a down roll spiral. But fear not, Donald Trump will make American great again.

Isn't it funny that we have literature that's older than the US?

Just to be clear, I reacted this way because I'm disgusted when ignorant people try to down talk or even mock an entire culture they know nothing about. Ignorance at its best

I think you're still missing the point of the thread! It's not just condoms that are ribbed for our pleasure.
Albania must have some really odd rules about ribbing in good humor.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I apologize, I meant to say, I'm drinking the best product that the US has ever given to this world, a fine Pappy!

I hope i did not hurt your American pride

It's a bourbon for all of those non drinking folks. I got it from my last trip in the US, and still have it

edit on 721k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You do realize that this place is a fantasy land.... It has no tangible surface, it exists in the ether...... Nothing you do or say here will have any affect in the real world.

Some of you can't even agree if we live in a real world or a Matrix, a computer simulation. "Deny ignorance"

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Again the sad part is that I am not sure if you and others saying things like that are joking or not.

Some crazy mental gymnastics.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well if we are living in the matrix then Hillary and Donald are most definitely a virus!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Nikola014

Why would someone correct you, when they could just laugh at you, and your pathetic attempts to deflect from Hillary Clinton? I might be wrong, but since we're on a conspiracy site, let's have some fun

How much is Putin paying you again comrade?

What an excellent example of what you decry! Congrats. You've taken hypocrisy to new heights!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hear hear, plz have a cheer and lift your drink to the snowflakes on the right, they deserve it, with there hard work and non stop propaganda, this buds for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

dbl.
edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

to all

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, it had to happen sooner or later. The partisan mud covered residents of the Political Mud Pit have begun to run out of meaningful topics, much the same as their respective candidates have.

This must mean that not long in the future, some will chose and vote for their chosen candidate because:

- Their parents voted for that party and it is easier to just ignore what is going on and vote the same.

- The candidate is more physically attractive than the one from the other party (historically of course and does not apply this time)

- They are college students and their teachers have told them who to vote for.

- Voting for their candidate is cooler somehow and they want to be in the in crowd.

- A filthy rich celebrity pretended to be opposed to financial success and told them who to vote for which is cool, so they do it.

- They vote based on sex or race since only in that way can they be unbiased and fair. (yeah, I know)

- They just pretend they are going to vote because they like to argue and call people names, so they participate in the poo slinging and have cool bumper stickers.

- Their candidate promised them something they can’t possibly give them or pay for, but they don’t care, they just like the false promises. (feel the Bern?)

- Their candidate scared them into voting so the bogeyman won’t get them. (make sure grandma has a rope tied to her wheelchair)

- Their candidate convinced them the other candidate has cooties or in this case some disease.

- Their candidate convinced them the other candidate is a bigot, while making bigoted remarks about the other side.

...and too many nonsense reasons to list.

…but most of all they will once again be suckered into thinking there really are two major parties, who are really at odds and not buying each other drinks off camera and that it matters which one wins.

Sigh, all that wasted mud thrown in support of two horrible candidates. I can’t help but wonder if enough mud even exists to provide ammunition for the debates. I suppose it will be found somewhere and now I’ve broken a promise to myself to not post in the Pit. In my defense, I’m bored today.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I see we're in the habit of trying to convince others of how smart we are again, but this time by denouncing others how stupid they are. The problem is, if you continuously have to tell people you are, it's usually because you aren't.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
genders (all 5,000 of them AMIRITE?)

I think you missed a couple.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
now I’ve broken a promise to myself to not post in the Pit. In my defense, I’m bored today.

Personally I was tired of using logic that was completely ignored in favor of tripe. If you can't beat them, get in the Pit and THEN beat them.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well they say ignorance is bliss, but so is hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Touche't a reply to: Whereismypassword

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Oh my! A nerve has been struck! We may be onto something here after all...

No. My only weakness is actually kittens. Yes, kittens. There's just something about them. Like regular cats but tiny. So cute!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

a reply to: intrepid

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Apparently, the OP is joking!

Anyone else noticed that he creates threads only in the mud pit section of this site. Is he purposefully trolling and baiting, desperately seeking people's attention?

I'm just thinking out loud
edit on 736k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Apparently, the OP is joking!

Anyone else noticed that he creates threads only in the mud pit section of this site. Is he purposefully trolling and baiting, desperately seeking people's attention?

I'm just thinking out loud

I notice that you contribute little aside from posts like this one. Is he the topic?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh my. Look what you've gone and done.

I actually laughed at that even though I think theantediluvian is being a political troll ( no offense ante) . That's pretty funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join