It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh come on, it's good natured ribbing. There have been plenty of threads making fun of liberals.

Would you say this thread is a sign of someone's intent to provoke?

I saw what you did there!!!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Actually, there's no whole bunch of other people.

That's the gang.

Want to know what's the same for all of you(s)? You all claim to hate both Hillary and Trump, but are never seen bashing on Hillary.

Coincidence? I think not

EDIT: except for silly, she's the only one honest enough to openly admit she supports a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal
edit on 757k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Good song, I had to.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Actually, there's no whole bunch of other people.

That's the gang.

Want to know what's the same for all of you(s)? You all claim to hate both Hillary and Trump, but are never seen bashing on Hillary.

Coincidence? I think not

There are more than that. The thing is, there are more Hillary bashing Original Posts on here. All of those people and the others I forget are all different. Some share similar ideals with me, but not the same.

There are more Original Posts on here, by thread count, bashing Hillary. There is no real reason to add to that, it already exists in inredible amounts.
edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well that's kind of gross. I actually thought dunce cap or an elf hat or a pylon to point out the space.

I think you can get those at that trendy progressive retail store called "The Gap." I guess when progressives go there to shop it might be called gapping? A play on shopping maybe but doing by way of The Gap? Good thing there's not a progressive's retail store called The Fist ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You aren't paying attention then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I don't think you understand the satire & sarcasm present in the thread. That's ok, you're just an Armenian or Macedonian or something from way far away in the peanut gallery here. Culture gaps are expected.

link   

You couldn;t just leave it. You had to try to add on. lol

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You aren't paying attention then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is true. There are some that don't like both equally and said they will not vote. Or are voting 3rd party.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You couldn;t just leave it. You had to try to add on. lol

I'm sorry, but it was such a large opening.....opening...opening. It echoed lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump is paying me with Russian vodka.

Come on, get your facts right

Well it certainly isn't Trump brand vodka

Incidental the reason he doesn't drink is his brother died from the effects of being an alcoholic. Fair enough,I can respect that

Shame that he won't drink it personally but had no qualms in making money from alcohol

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Did you know that over a thousand years ago, Serbian kings ate with forks and knives, while the rest of the Europe ate with their bare hands( beside the Byzantine empire )?

So, yes, please teach a 60+ year old guy what's sarcasm and satire. Not like my people used it before Europeans ever even planned on going to America, and creating the greatest country that ever existed that's currently in a down roll spiral. But fear not, Donald Trump will make American great again.

Isn't it funny that we have literature that's older than the US?

Just to be clear, I reacted this way because I'm disgusted when ignorant people try to down talk or even mock an entire culture they know nothing about. Ignorance at its best
edit on 708k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I hope he does. I love Trump

You hope that he does become emperor?

I hope not, but honestly if he wants to a lot of what he says he wants to do he will have to.
And all the people that have screamed from the highest mountain top about Obama and his E.O's seem to be fine with that idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Did you know that over a thousand years ago, Serbian kings ate with forks and knives, while the rest of the Europe ate with their bare hands( beside the Byzantine empire )?

So, yes, please teach a 60+ year old guy what's sarcasm and satire. Not like my people used it before Europeans ever even planned on going to America, and creating the greatest country that ever existed that's currently in a down roll spiral. But fear not, Donald Trump will make American great again.

Isn't it funny that we have literature that's older than the US?

Just to be clear, I reacted this way because I'm disgusted when ignorant people try to down talk or even mock an entire culture they know nothing about. Ignorance at its best

Are you including Native American literature? Obviously Serbia would have been a populated area LONG before the US was created. I haven't studied the usage of forks and knives, but are they not as good as chopsticks?

Eating Utensil History and facts

Oddly, I don't see Serbia as leading the charge in Europe.

Looks like forks were last. First in Italy, but they didn't really catch on until

the arrival of Italian Renaissance. Introduced to French Court by Catherine de Medici in 1533,

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How's things going today?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If I ever knew how to take a picture of myself with a cellphone you would see me, sitting in my garden, drinking my double dosage of vodka, and getting extremely triggered by ignorance

I'm so f##ing mad

I might even start drinking scotch because of how angry I am

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Of course. All hail Emperor Trump. No other way

link   

Oh my God, no. NOT THE SCOTCH!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If I ever knew how to take a picture of myself with a cellphone you would see me, sitting in my garden, drinking my double dosage of vodka, and getting extremely triggered by ignorance

I'm so f##ing mad

I might even start drinking scotch because of how angry I am

Have a drink and smile,don't take this site too seriously

Hillary and Donald are both not fit to be POTUS

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join