It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I hope he does. I love Trump

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I hope he does. I love Trump

I know you do and it is touching. You should send him a card telling him to feel better since so many make fun of him. It's really not fair.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

But yes, I'll be applying to be a stormtrooper if that happens.

Starred for finally loosening up.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Well he'd be voted in as POTUS and then crowned Emperor of the World after successful conquest. Or simply Emperor of the USA(EOTUS)
a reply to: jellyrev

Yes! All hail the magnificent Emperor Donald J. Trump! Love the image! Have to save that.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Jonjonj

Satire? I don't even know what that word means!

Dude!!! Point 5!!!

5. Fewer big words. Dictionaries cost money and online dictionaries are too difficult for some people to locate! 

See, we will all do much better. (Brought to you by Brawndo).

But OP doesn't know what satire is, he sort of stumbled on the formula by mistake. Bet he has got loads of dictionaries as well.

He will hnave to be taken to a reeducation camp. Don't worry, I'll tell him we are going to for a burger at carl's Jr.

Can I come? I will bring some satire or something.

Defintiely. We will all have some Brawndo while there. Will be fun!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You know I don't think being made fun of(I'm not quite certain that's what I would call it) is even negative. Especially seeing how the things "making fun of" him are merely taken out of context. So I'd laugh harder at the offenders. Anyways I take the mud pit as a place to just not at all be serious. Not right this moment anyways.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

a reply to: mtnshredder

I'll take that bet if you'll log off permanently when you're proven wrong. Don't talk smack, put your money where your lame remarks hole is.

Oh my!

A nerve has been struck!

We may be onto something here after all...

That's was my impression of both their responses too, which got the same amount of stars, I may add. Both always spewing the same drivel and one never far behind the other to back it up.
I could be wrong, but damn I could be right. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Did anyone realize that 90% of non college educated black males support Hillary Clinton.l?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You know I don't think being made fun of(I'm not quite certain that's what I would call it) is even negative. Especially seeing how the things "making fun of" him are merely taken out of context. So I'd laugh harder at the offenders. Anyways I take the mud pit as a place to just not at all be serious. Not right this moment anyways.

It is true the mid pit is a plae where you can operate without some of the rules.

In regard to trump being taken out of context...no. Sadly, he is normally made fun of for things he says word for word and in total. He even has a second identity.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do many of them even vote?

link   

It's a date. Finally, a real burger.

Beats all that bread and bloody circuses anyway. Have you ever tried to eat a circus? Indigestible!!!

link   
Yes the bigotry is disgusting I wish Hillary wouldn't have left all of those poor Haitians homeless and Africans with fake AIDS drugs.

link   
Oh boy, looks like you weren't PC enough and some people got offended!

link   

You mean people with poor education are voting democrat?
Huh

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Second identity? Not sure what you are referring to. One of the recent Hillary ads took Trump speech out of context and was used to put him in a poor light.

Oh, I saw my first Hillary sticker a couple days ago. Not any other since or prior.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Do many of them even vote?

I don't know.
I just heard a report on the news this morning about how Donald Trump's support comes from non-college educated white males and wondered how it would sound when another race and candidate is substituted.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I'll take that bet if you'll log off permanently when you're proven wrong. Don't talk smack, put your money where your lame remarks hole is.

Oh my!

A nerve has been struck!

That's was my impression of both their responses too, which got the same amount of stars, I may add. Both always spewing the same drivel and one never far behind the other to back it up.

I happened to come in early on in the thead. If your hypothesis is true, I am also Kali and Swills and Silly and Benevolent Heretic and Buster and dukeofjive and Kay and a whole bunch of other people. I could even be Phage, though I attempt to argue with him on occasion (attempt is the word there).
edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh come on, it's good natured ribbing. There have been plenty of threads making fun of liberals.

Would you say this thread is a sign of someone's intent to provoke?

edit on 25-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You mean people with poor education are voting democrat?
Huh

It could be worse! They could be mentally handicapped & voting Repu -- oh, wait.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Oh my!

A nerve has been struck!

Only 2?

Who are you.... Billy Joel?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join