It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I'll take that bet if you'll log off permanently when you're proven wrong. Don't talk smack, put your money where your lame remarks hole is.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Just a hunch but I'm fairly certain Reldra and the antediluvian are the same people. Both joined within days of each other three yrs ago, similar post count and identical ideologies and of course they always agree with each other.

Reldra/panem et circenses
theanidiluvian/persona non grata

hmmmm?

You nailed it. You said you already read a lot of my posts and find them not factual, so you have been investigating me. Your powers of deduction are astounding. You should work for the NSA. I have no idea why you don't carry the ATS title researcher.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Glad to see you admit the picture was funny!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Will any of it matter in the end?

Some of the more testing things such as the Patriot Act have always came into force at seriously trying times but other than things like that where the voice of the people literally didn't matter, everything is basically used as a bargaining chip to be played in the game that is politics.

It's not so different here, not a thing goes passed congress or parliament without getting stained by the crap that stinks up their port and every vessel ends up getting mice, barnacles and what not. My point being it's never mattered who runs the bloody port and the same ships can keep docking in, but it's the same people loading them up and sending them on their way... The Dockmaster can say all he wants but at the end of the day the workers load the ships and those ships leave when they say it leaves.

In another analogy, political supporters from both sides look and act like extremists and/or extreme activists. It really does look crazy from an outside view, it's a usable passion but one that only sticks around for a few months and then it's ssid.

In total it's a sad thing, once the media and lights have gone the same stuff happens just on a different day... The same ills will befoul the same people and then they'll wait for another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Notice how fear and desperation are fueling these threads?

Fear and desperation?

If we ever hope to make this nation great again, we must hold out our hands to these people who dwell in the shadows and give them the affirmation they so rightly deserve. Social media sites like Facebook and Twitter have made great strides in giving voice to those who have been silenced far too long but it's not enough and while this tyranny persists, the weakest among us will be unfairly confined to baskets.

Good sir, this is nothing if not a public service announcement. A bit late too

I almost wish Trump would win - so that we might laugh again. Hopefully from safely outside a gulag

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

So you won't be voting Trump in for the newly created position of Emperor(created mid term).

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Some might call it a super power. I've been considering a t-shirt with an "A" on the front.

I highly recommend a t-shirt with a giant "C" on it instead. It would be far more fitting.

If anyone who is reading that OP believes that I'm talking down to them, then that's essentially a tacit admission of being ignorance-abled.

To clarify things for you, I wasn't really referring to this OP but more so to the rest of your posts in this thread as well as many of your others.

Repeating yourself incessantly about how you ignored me sorta invalidates the idea that you're ignoring me in the first place.

Pretty sure that's the first time I said I ignored you.
But you have me there. It IS admittedly pretty hard to ignore one such as yourself. Reasons I won't get into here.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Jonjonj

Satire? I don't even know what that word means!

Dude!!! Point 5!!!

5. Fewer big words. Dictionaries cost money and online dictionaries are too difficult for some people to locate! 

See, we will all do much better. (Brought to you by Brawndo).

But OP doesn't know what satire is, he sort of stumbled on the formula by mistake. Bet he has got loads of dictionaries as well.

He will hnave to be taken to a reeducation camp. Don't worry, I'll tell him we are going to for a burger at carl's Jr.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Woah I refrain from responding on political threads mainly because I have no dogs in the race but do you see that 666 Donald is throwing up?

I didn't think that was logistically possible! Never seen that gang sign before

Good one Don!
edit on 25-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

So you won't be voting Trump in for the newly created position of Emperor(created mid term).

People kept saying Obama woiuld make himself Emperor. He didn't. How boring. I hope trump does. It could be like the Roman Empire. I like the clothes and the big parties and all the fountains.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

All hail God Emperor Donald J Trump

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'll take that bet if you'll log off permanently when you're proven wrong. Don't talk smack, put your money where your lame remarks hole is.

Oh my!

A nerve has been struck!

We may be onto something here after all...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Oh come on, it's good natured ribbing. There have been plenty of threads making fun of liberals. Just the other day, someone posted a thread about a world where liberals have taken over. It was total satire and quite humorous, although I have to point out the OP didn't write it himself - it was an article written by someone else! But oh, the conservatives came on that thread to laugh and pat each other on the back, and laugh and laugh some more.

When you get triggered, just repeat this: sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me (even if I don't know what they all mean)

link   

The sad thing is, many here will think this is your first "reasonable" post.

The ultimate irony is that it won't be irony for some folks.

link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Cool. looks like Wartune armor.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The liberal side of politics looks to their leaders to tell them their position on everything from global warming to immigration to what is supposed to produce offended outrage each week.

Right wingers are no different.

The difference in the GOP this cycle is that voters aren't looking to Trump to tell them what positions they should be taking, Trump paused and listened to us to construct a platform that resonated with voters.

BS Trumps supporters have been told what position to take from day one. The only people Trump has been listening to are the well known racist he surrounds himself with.

We didn't magically become concerned with illegal immigrants, the Islamofascist menace, and trade policies that hurt the US after Trump vocalize them, we've been harping on these issues for years and finally a politician STFU long enough to listen to American voters.

People have been complaining about those things for years perhaps you should wake up from whatever fantasy world you live in and finally see reality.

6 weeks to find out if listening to the people yields more votes than organizational defense of the narrative.

If you think Trump is listening to you then you truly are clueless.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Satire? I don't even know what that word means!

Dude!!! Point 5!!!

5. Fewer big words. Dictionaries cost money and online dictionaries are too difficult for some people to locate! 

See, we will all do much better. (Brought to you by Brawndo).

But OP doesn't know what satire is, he sort of stumbled on the formula by mistake. Bet he has got loads of dictionaries as well.

He will hnave to be taken to a reeducation camp. Don't worry, I'll tell him we are going to for a burger at carl's Jr.

Can I come? I will bring some satire or something.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ROTFL, one of the better member-created satire threads in a long while, OP, good job! It's kind of half disappointing/half expected that so many replies make it patently clear they wouldn't know satire if it smacked 'em in the face, though. Talk about < WHOOSH > right over their heads.

The only remedy for that is to unlock the cabinet under the sink, let' em play, and leave a nail gun nearby for good measure.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Emperors arent voted into office.

But yes, I'll be applying to be a stormtrooper if that happens.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Oh my!

A nerve has been struck!

We may be onto something here after all...

You are in on this with mtnshredder? We are done for then. The combined intellect of the pair of you is no match. For me or for him. Wait I'm a female. I think I am a female.
Now I am confused.

edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join