It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Notice how fear and desperation

Trump parrot.

I always knew it was parrots and not reptilians. The camera caught him in a moment of stress, he almost lost the energy to stay in human form. I will need to make a Youtube video.
edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As insulting and arrogant threads go, this is one of the best ones I've seen.

Nice work!

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

You managed to find a meme that is 75% words. TLDR.

+17 more 
link   

Is this another one of those threads where someone calls me "dumb" and expects me to vote for Hillary?

Yeah, no.

Nope. Still isnt working.

TRUMP 2016/2020

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why would someone correct you, when they could just laugh at you, and your pathetic attempts to deflect from Hillary Clinton?

I might be wrong, but since we're on a conspiracy site, let's have some fun

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Why would someone correct you, when they could just laugh at you, and your pathetic attempts to deflect from Hillary Clinton?

I might be wrong, but since we're on a conspiracy site, let's have some fun

So, as part of the new order on ATS, we shall laugh at our computer screens rather than debate something. Also, every thread in a political forum shall be noted as deflecting from Hillary's earpiece/colostomy bag/newest medical diagnosis.

As history shows, it clearly causes others to not write threads about those things and they are completely forgotten.

Thank you for adding this new rule.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why would someone correct you, when they could just laugh at you, and your pathetic attempts to deflect from Hillary Clinton? I might be wrong, but since we're on a conspiracy site, let's have some fun

How much is Putin paying you again comrade?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trump is paying me with Russian vodka.

Come on, get your facts right

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Trump is paying me with Russian vodka.

Come on, get your facts right

I am glad for that. I know Kazakhstan is in dire shortage.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As insulting and arrogant threads go, this is one of the best ones I've seen.

Nice work!

Thanks! I thought it was funny but there's a lot of very sensitive people around here apparently.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Lol. I knew you had a sense of humor!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can I take option 3 please? Thanks.

3. Less words, more pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words!

"Prejudice" is just a pejorative used against people who are paying enough attention to avoid dangerous people and situations based on past experience and past behavior of certain groups.

AKA "learning".

It's only frowned upon by progressives because it hurts their feelings, not because it fails logically.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: mtnshredder

Pardon? You have just made a statement that is not factual to point out that someone may not be a fact checker.

Trust me, I've read enough of your post to realize my facts are factual as a matter of fact.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Only a serious note, it's always cute when liberals are confused in the usage of the expression "parrot." The liberal side of politics looks to their leaders to tell them their position on everything from global warming to immigration to what is supposed to produce offended outrage each week. The difference in the GOP this cycle is that voters aren't looking to Trump to tell them what positions they should be taking, Trump paused and listened to us to construct a platform that resonated with voters.

We didn't magically become concerned with illegal immigrants, the Islamofascist menace, and trade policies that hurt the US after Trump vocalize them, we've been harping on these issues for years and finally a politician STFU long enough to listen to American voters.

6 weeks to find out if listening to the people yields more votes than organizational defense of the narrative.

+15 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra

Your ignorance is showing.

If you ever happen to leave your house to see the world for yourself, and visit other cultures, you'd see what a wonderful alcoholic drinks Serbia has. If I may suggest a homemade rakija, not sure if there's an english name for that drink, but it's amazingly brilliant. I'll bring that drink with me, when i come to the US in november, so we can celebrate Trump's victory together.

link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: mtnshredder

Pardon? You have just made a statement that is not factual to point out that someone may not be a fact checker.

Trust me, I've read enough of your post to realize my facts are factual as a matter of fact.

How many in 10,000 do you find to be factually not facts?

+13 more 
link   
(C)

I understand the 1984 Liberal definition of bigot, is anyone who disagrees with them, but....

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.

This thread is a text book definition of bigotry in action.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hunting witches, yum!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Rather than an initial stand against what you deem "deplorable bigotry," how about we take a stand against deplorable political criminality? We could start with the Clintons and work our way up to their handlers, right? I mean seriously, bigotry is very subjective compared to criminality, criminality is more objective, easy to understand and eradicate if we all pull together. Think of the children!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Your ignorance is showing.

If you ever happen to leave your house to see the world for yourself, and visit other cultures, you'd see what a wonderful alcoholic drinks Serbia has. If I may suggest a homemade rakija, not sure if there's an english name for that drink, but it's amazingly brilliant. I'll bring that drink with me, when i come to the US in november, so we can celebrate Trump's victory together.

I just looked the drink up. There is a nice article here Europe Up Close.

We will be celebrating the pant suited one, though.

Peach sounds nice, maybe quince.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join