It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh no!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I apologize. I'll try harder to live up to posting standards like...oh... two full sentences followed by a 19 second YouTube video

Not my standards, those tend to be the standards of members barely a month since creation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You used to write good threads, what happened?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think it's right to take a stand. We all should be calling out the racist, bigoted, devil's whore, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think it's right to take a stand. We all should be calling out the racist, bigoted, devil's whore, Hillary Clinton.

Elegant, intelligent, mature, and truthful. What I've come to expect from you. Spoken like a true 5th grader.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Metallicus

OPs like this are literally why ATS now sucks.

Why is that? Not enough Clinton hate threads for you? Last time I checked the front page they seemed to be in great abundance. Go to one of them where you can make fun of her family, her clothes, her eyes, her pneumonia, her stumbling on ice, her lack of bigotry, her attempts to bring the country together, you know, and talk like a mentally handicapped fifth grader. You know, thread that "don't suck".

Do the mentally handicapped even get to 5th grade?

Personally, I like the threads about her lying all the time.

Do you also use words like caca and weewee?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am doing so quite well.
Just that LOUSY assh#le Muslim in office is REALLY a racist as are his ignorant factions.
The applaud his flesh while he aids our enemies and lies with no rest,HIS faith demands it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Really? Talk to me when we see footage of some schmuck telling the camera "Donald Trump gonna pay my mortgage" and then we can discuss stupid voters in America.

I'll play.

I see your one stupid comment and raise you a hate crime.

It was not enough for two South Boston brothers to urinate on a sleeping homeless man in August. They punched him repeatedly, and beat him with a metal pole. They called him a “wetback.”

Then they high-fived each other and walked away.

“Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader said after the attack

I'll even provide a link with full context, which you failed to do.

www.bostonglobe.com...

Now, if you don't mind...can you explain how your post was relevant to the OP?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just another day in the ATS sandbox...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
(C)

I understand the 1984 Liberal definition of bigot, is anyone who disagrees with them, but....

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.

This thread is a text book definition of bigotry in action.

Only if it's unfair. I might think that the OP is wrong in their conclusion, but their viewpoint is still a fair assessment based on their interpretation of the situation.

That isn't bigotry. 99% of the stuff labeled as bigotry isn't, either.

If anything, this entire campaign has been about the use of labels. From both sides. Calling dissenting opinions out as "bigotry" is just another attempt to smother healthy disagreement under a tidal wave of "feelz".

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Elegant, intelligent, mature, and truthful. What I've come to expect from you. Spoken like a true 5th grader.

I don't really like the racist, bigoted, devil's whore, Clinton.
What can i say

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Metallicus

OPs like this are literally why ATS now sucks.

Why is that? Not enough Clinton hate threads for you? Last time I checked the front page they seemed to be in great abundance. Go to one of them where you can make fun of her family, her clothes, her eyes, her pneumonia, her stumbling on ice, her lack of bigotry, her attempts to bring the country together, you know, and talk like a mentally handicapped fifth grader. You know, thread that "don't suck".

Do the mentally handicapped even get to 5th grade?

Personally, I like the threads about her lying all the time.

Do you also use words like caca and weewee?

I prefer to use the word # over caca. # is much more apt for Hillary. It describes her personality perfectly.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

If anything, this entire campaign has been about the use of labels. From both sides. Calling dissenting opinions out as "bigotry" is just another attempt to smother healthy disagreement under a tidal wave of "feelz".

copy that....It's a sad day in a once proud Nation. This thread is evidence of what America has become....ugly, profane and totally without honor.
edit on 26-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I heard him say it in a television interview. When he was talking about war (and wanting one) the interviewer asked "Would that include nukes?" And he said "Yes, why have them if we aren't going to use them".

Heard it with my own two ears.

For the record, I hate Trump, but he was asked whether or not nukes would be an option. Should he have said no? How do you think Hillary would answer the same question?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yes, he should have said no or at least something like it being a desperate last ditch effort.
We aren't the only ones with nukes anymore, if we launch them we face the possibility of them getting launched at us.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Best Election Year Ever!

I didn't think I was going to make it all the way through this thread.

My face hurts.

If this election is any indication, 2020 is going to be da bomb.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Best Election Year Ever!

I didn't think I was going to make it all the way through this thread.

My face hurts.

If this election is any indication, 2020 is going to be da bomb.

2020 depends on the winner of this election.
If Hillary wins, then the movement Trump built upon, which really started in earnest in 2012, will grow - but over the course of the next 4 years there will be an incredible backlash against them by the govt and the media in order to stop it in its tracks.
If Trump wins, the election will be somewhat boring. If he did a good job then he will get re-elected easily, if he didn't he will be booted out post haste.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've grown accustom to likening theantediluvian's threads to The Enquirer, since both are entertaining and have about the same amount of "facts" presented within.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Ya he doesn't have all the nice pictures to take as fact like the other threads.

Guess you can refute all the non factual points made?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You want a heavily researched thread? I'm happy to oblige.

Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join