It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: reldra

Exactly! If many people say something, it's probably true. At least that's what I heard.

That hypothesis checks out.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: intrepid

Lol I think anyone would react the same way, when what is essentially flying talons is that close and starts flapping its wings.

Yeah but "anyone" is not running for Prez as a "hardcase". Don't look behind the curtain. I know you won't. You know what's there. You just don't want confirmation.

Are you trying to say Trump is a warmonger or something? I don't get it. I mean he's not the one to come out and say he'd treat hacking as an act of war, or aching for the chance to go after Russia like Hillary is.

No, he's just the one unsure of why we aren't nuking all of our problems away.

Got a source on that?

I'm just going to assume you're toying with me... unless you're going to convince me that you're living on an entirely different planet.

"Somebody hits us within ISIS, you wouldn’t fight back with a nuke?"

"If we have them, why can't we use them?"

Source:

Every political website and news broacaster on the planet

I was a little lol, and so was Trump. Notice how Trump is in the news 24/7 and gaining ground in key battleground states?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Man, I was right. So much desperation here if you're critiquing a picture made by someone unrelated to Trump lol

I know you feel better thinking people are desperate - but this is a fun thread, and there's plenty of ammo to keep this thing rolling - probably clear up to the debate

I'm not critiquing the picture - I'm laughing at it. The fact that it was made by someone outside of Trumps circle (if you're claiming it's not Trump approved) makes it even funnier - and a wee bit desperate too

:-)

If you wanna take it that way because it makes you feel better. I just see it has helping to draw enthusiasm, something that Hillary could use

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons were made to be used.

The reason they haven't been used (except for testing), is the MAD policy.

Once the US finds a way to nullify MAD, Nuclear weapons will be used.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Just sayin'.

It's actually the Samson Option that people fear, not MAD.

But keep that one between you and me.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Just sayin'.

Nuclear bombs kill mass amounts indiscriminately. They wouldn't use that unless it was in such a way where we would lose the country without them being used..even then.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Notice how Trump is in the news 24/7 and gaining ground in key battleground states?

Ok...?

Am I supposed to be learning something here?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you think that sounds inconsistent if you also factor in the many other comments Trump has made (on the record) about the use of nuclear weapons?

Here’s What Donald Trump Has Said About Nuclear Weapons

Problem is - Donald won't say no to using them. No is the only acceptable answer. He doesn't make it clear that he even fully comprehends what he's talking about, but the fact that he's willing to go full maverick on this particular topic - even if it's only a campaign stunt - is not enough to satisfy most rational people that he won't also go full maverick as POTUS

There are plenty of people in the military that have gone on the record as believing that the man is a genuine danger

But, yeah - I'm sure he means well

Idiot

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's because if one country sends a nuke everyone else will probably start nuking too imo

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

It's because if one country sends a nuke everyone else will probably start nuking too imo

All it takes is one cowboy:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

I know. & that will never realistically happen because the only nations with nukes who would use them would be destroyed, except only one of those nations has illegal nukes pointed at every major city in the world.

Samson Option. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I feel like the Trump campaign is the first step towards a real life Idiocracy.

When did Trump becoming President go from being a joke made on cartoon shows to something people are proud of?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I agree. I don't know the exact moment it happened either, kruphix, but it has. I think maybe it was the wall?
Much of it seems to surround a kind of bigotry I have apparently been oblivious to.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: angeldoll

They don't care, Trump knows how to sell him self and say what they want to hear.

He keeps getting called an outsider when he has admitted he was a guy that bought out politicans to get what he wanted. You know one of the people and practices we are all tired of.

Yes! If only they'd STOP offering money and gifts, the politicians would do their job correctly!

Those poor politicians, they have no self control.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

OPs like this are literally why ATS now sucks.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Is that what you think I said?
Not surprising that you would twist it to something like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why is that? Not enough Clinton hate threads for you? Last time I checked the front page they seemed to be in great abundance. Go to one of them where you can make fun of her family, her clothes, her eyes, her pneumonia, her stumbling on ice, her lack of bigotry, her attempts to bring the country together, you know, and talk like a mentally handicapped fifth grader. You know, thread that "don't suck".

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Is it because there's no YouTube video? The lack of a Breitbart source?

You're completely correct though, who would ever write an OP that suggests anyone is ignorant? It's simply unthinkable!

"Climate Superstition Is Weaponizing The Ignorant"

↑ What was that guy thinking?

I apologize. I'll try harder to live up to posting standards like...oh... two full sentences followed by a 19 second YouTube video explaining "Why I Hate Obama in 19 Seconds."

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I appreciate you!

edit on 2016-9-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Why is that? Not enough Clinton hate threads for you? Last time I checked the front page they seemed to be in great abundance. Go to one of them where you can make fun of her family, her clothes, her eyes, her pneumonia, her stumbling on ice, her lack of bigotry, her attempts to bring the country together, you know, and talk like a mentally handicapped fifth grader. You know, thread that "don't suck".

Do the mentally handicapped even get to 5th grade?

Personally, I like the threads about her lying all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join