It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Lol I think anyone would react the same way, when what is essentially flying talons is that close and starts flapping its wings.

Yeah but "anyone" is not running for Prez as a "hardcase". Don't look behind the curtain. I know you won't. You know what's there. You just don't want confirmation.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Your poster cracked me up :-)

I think anyone would react the same way, when what is essentially flying talons is that close and starts flapping its wings.

You think?

I love this photo - that is 100% Donny right there

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Lol I think anyone would react the same way, when what is essentially flying talons is that close and starts flapping its wings.

Yeah but "anyone" is not running for Prez as a "hardcase". Don't look behind the curtain. I know you won't. You know what's there. You just don't want confirmation.

Are you trying to say Trump is a warmonger or something? I don't get it. I mean he's not the one to come out and say he'd treat hacking as an act of war, or aching for the chance to go after Russia like Hillary is.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Make America British Again.
He flapped and slapped me a few times...
Me 1 - 0 Trump

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Are you trying to say Trump is a warmonger or something? I don't get it. I mean he's not the one to come out and say he'd treat hacking as an act of war, or aching for the chance to go after Russia like Hillary is.

Didn't even come close to that. I said he's portraying himself as a hardass and he's just a wuss. OK?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No, he's just the one unsure of why we aren't nuking all of our problems away.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It is like the 'Wizard of Oz' behind a curtain. A con artist that got lawyers to show him loopholes and tax breaks. I think people will be surprised at his actual lack of money.

He could be billions of dollars in debt, rather than owning billions and we'd never know. He's too crooked to show his tax returns because it will show who is really is, and that must remain hidden. But people still support him?
It seems the country has lost it's conscience. And consciousness. All in some kind of zoned out coma.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Make America British Again.
He flapped and slapped me a few times...
Me 1 - 0 Trump

Nice :-)

They are lovely - right?

They weigh a bit - but mostly polite

Glad to see you survived

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

This ONE thing should send everybody running from him. It makes you wonder who all these supporters really are, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Beautiful. & so smart too.

Remind me of me.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I love that they have to embellish his posters so much - turn him into some kind of a bad ass

Kinda says it all

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Pretty sure that's the first time I said I ignored you. But you have me there. It IS admittedly pretty hard to ignore one such as yourself. Reasons I won't get into here.

Are you trying to make me blush?

Please continue! Is it my charming demeanor? My quick wit? The fact that I'm so often right but not afraid to admit when I'm wrong?

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: theantediluvian

If we keep that up, I might get some real human attachment to you

No time for this now! I think ShadowLink was just flirting with me.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have to commend Comrade Antediluvian!

His mission was a difficult one, but has performed above expectations.

Keep the LCDs fighting among each other, over trivial issues like gender-less bathrooms and birthday cakes.

You are a shining star, maintaining the status quo, acting like there is any difference between a red and blue politician(other than color, but that is the only thing that matters!).

We have made arrangements for the 'special people' like you. Soon you will be dining on such delicacies like Gulag Stew.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Didn't even come close to that. I said he's portraying himself as a hardass and he's just a wuss. OK?

Ahh ok, wasn't sure what you meant by "hardcase".

I don't think he's portraying himself that way unless you're taking my meme seriously lol. I think he's more level headed than Hillary though.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: intrepid

I love that they have to embellish his posters so much - turn him into some kind of a bad ass

Kinda says it all

Man, I was right. So much desperation here if you're critiquing a picture made by someone unrelated to Trump lol

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Got a source on that?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I heard him say it in a television interview. When he was talking about war (and wanting one) the interviewer asked "Would that include nukes?" And he said "Yes, why have them if we aren't going to use them".

Heard it with my own two ears.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Got a source on that?

I'm just going to assume you're toying with me... unless you're going to convince me that you're living on an entirely different planet.

"Somebody hits us within ISIS, you wouldn’t fight back with a nuke?"

"If we have them, why can't we use them?"

Source:

Every political website and news broacaster on the planet
edit on 25-9-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Man, I was right. So much desperation here if you're critiquing a picture made by someone unrelated to Trump lol

I know you feel better thinking people are desperate - but this is a fun thread, and there's plenty of ammo to keep this thing rolling - probably clear up to the debate

I'm not critiquing the picture - I'm laughing at it. The fact that it was made by someone outside of Trumps circle (if you're claiming it's not Trump approved) makes it even funnier - and a wee bit desperate too

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join