It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take A Stand Against Deplorable Bigotry In Politics!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We Americans live in a society where racism no longer exists, people are forced to treat genders (all 5,000 of them AMIRITE?) equally, good Christian bakers cannot refuse to bake cakes that might fall into the hands of non-heterosexuals, crippleds disabled people get all the best parking spots and among politicians, only Donald Trump has the tremendous strength and disregard for political correctness to point out the obvious fact that the majority of the followers of the "Religion of Peace" are one pressure cooker away from killing us all. (except for the rich ones who buy our yachts when we're going broke)

On the surface, it may seem that the radical egalitarianism of the progressive Left has given unfair advantages to every oppressed group in our once great nation.

However my friends, there is one group that continues to be overlooked by SJWs. Despite being one of the largest voting blocs in the country, there is one demographic that has for far too long been invisible. Members of this group are regularly ridiculed by the lamestream media! Their opinions have consistently been denounced as unworthy of discussion! Their firmly held beliefs largely ignored by the educated elites!

In fact, the very motto of this site is an example of the egregious bigotry of which I speak — DENY IGNORANCE? — that's calling on people to deny these unfortunate victims their most fundamental rights!

If we ever hope to make this nation great again, we must hold out our hands to these people who dwell in the shadows and give them the affirmation they so rightly deserve. Social media sites like Facebook and Twitter have made great strides in giving voice to those who have been silenced far too long but it's not enough and while this tyranny persists, the weakest among us will be unfairly confined to baskets.

Join with me in demanding the changes needed to protect the fundamental rights of those who know so little:

1. Less nuance in discussions. It's hard enough to understand the flibberjabber without all the unnecessary details!

2. An end to fact checking. Fact checking is unfair to facts-challenged individuals!

3. Less words, more pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words!

4. More false dichotomies. Too many choices is too insensitive!

5. Fewer big words. Dictionaries cost money and online dictionaries are too difficult for some people to locate!

6. More finger pointing. Don't waste time with confusing explanations — cut to the chase — just tell people who to blame!

7. Less policy, more personality. Policy is boring and boredom makes it difficult to pay attention!

8. More reassurance. Folks need to know what to believe and a good way to highlight important points is to use phrases like "believe me!"

9. Nick names. We've been using nick names since kindergarten because they work!

10. K.I.S.S. Keep It Short Silly!* If they're too long, ignoranace-abled folks often forget what you're talking about before the sentence is over!

In addition to launching this new movement, I am happy-like-the-meal to announce the formation of a new organization and hashtag, #DumbVotesCount2.**

Finally folks, it is with great pleasure that I announce #DumbVotesCount2's endorsement for the next President of the United States of America. While both major party candidates have conducted outreach to the low-information community, this man understands ignorance-abled people more than any other and not only will he be their voice, he'll keep politics at a level they can understand!

It's one less decision to worry about, so put it on Ted Cruz Control and cast your votes for Donald Trump and the ignorance-abled!

* Some people use the acronym K.I.S.S. for the bigoted adage "keep it simple stupid." It's time to take it back. "Stupid" is an epithet used to oppresse the ignorance-abled. Also, everyone likes kissing.

** Notice the use of the letter 2 which negates potentional to/too confusion.
edit on 2016-9-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+55 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just let it go, dude.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I appreciate you.

+59 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Really? Talk to me when we see footage of some schmuck telling the camera "Donald Trump gonna pay my mortgage" and then we can discuss stupid voters in America.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I. for one, notice that fact checking is too hard for many. They should be able to say things they learned on Facebook, like 'Valerie Jarrett is Iranian.", the fact that it isn't true should not stop them. They should be able to use articles that lack basic facts, such as who, what, where and when- missing all of them at once if need be. The phrase, "What difference does it make?" should be included in every reply.

My God, what have I done in not allowing these people their safe space?

+39 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Notice how fear and desperation are fueling these threads? Their increasing presence and ever more floundering nature make them beautiful. The total lack of confidence and absence of certainty that this is still Hillary's race to lose... it speaks volumes. It is very similar to watching a person on a bad gambling run, throwing more and more money into the game while trying to convince themselves that they'll win all their losings back.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Exactly! If many people say something, it's probably true. At least that's what I heard.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Think about the average person, now realize half of them are dumber than that. explains it all.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Notice how fear and desperation are fueling these threads? Their increasing presence and ever more floundering nature make them beautiful. The total lack of confidence and absence of certainty that this is still Hillary's race to lose... it speaks volumes. It is very similar to watching a person on a bad gambling run, throwing more and more money into the game while trying to convince themselves that they'll win all their losings back.

I fogot about 'fear and desperation'. That one should be in every reply to an original post you disagree with.

+22 more 
link   
ATS needs to give me a safe space from this well educated, well informed and smart member, whose excellent threads are full with facts, totally unbiased, but for some reason every time i visit one of them, I feel myself becoming dumber.

Guess my old, used up brain cannot handle the truth. I think it's because I don't see the name of Hillary Clinton in any of your threads, that are dealing with ignorance and education and some other bs

edit on 722k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Exactly! If many people say something, it's probably true. At least that's what I heard.

Well, I don't know about that. I just know that a lot of people are saying it. The NFL even sent me a letter about it.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well, at least you're not disingenuous enough to try and deny it... so some progress is being made.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Can I take option 3 please? Thanks.

3. Less words, more pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, in the new paradigm, the biggest meme must win. (Brought to you by Carl's Jr.)
edit on 25-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It can be cringe-worthy and a few times I've scrunched my face in disbelief and utter shock but all-in-all I've come to enjoy US politics around election time, it's bloody barmy.

Both sides have made me cringe if I'm to be honest, but one side definitely holds the winning hand in that aspect.

The dead parrot analogy works well and excuses are abound... I really wonder how many "shopkeepers" will still prop up the wood be clowning around politician if he actually wins.

But then again, a trumpet might be sounding and a golden (orange) eagle descending from heaven wielding an M16. God bless America

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I. for one, notice that fact checking is too hard for many.

And you're one one of the worst offenders of your own statement.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I love that one.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Pardon? You have just made a statement that is not factual to point out that someone may not be a fact checker.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Notice how fear and desperation

Trump parrot.

EDIT:

Burdman the Trump Parrot?

edit on 2016-9-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Then follow me around fact checking me. That'd be a great improvement over the usual inane one-liners I'm accustomed to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join