It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Black Evangelical Pastors Are Backing Trump !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think everybody knows if they encourage their congregations to vote for Trump and they do, this is over.
It won't even be close. And especially if black religious women break for Trump.

We have never seen any support like this for the GOP side in the last 4 elections from blacks.
And then there are these two black women pushing out videos like mad. Building support amongst there peer group.
Against Clinton and for Trump.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
All of them? A majority of black pastors?

No?

Of course there will be people of all skin tone and background supporting Trump; just as there will be for Clinton, Stein and Johnson.

Silly thread.
edit on 9/25/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
We have never seen any support like this for the GOP side in the last 4 elections from blacks.

And despite all this, it's still not enough. Why? Because Clinton has 80% of the black vote. Trump will be lucky to max out at 30%.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Of course he's been consistently ranked dead last in support from black folks in the polls, hovering around 2%.

Ironically his most prominent supporter among black Pastors, Crooked Lyin' Pastor Mark Burns went down in flames spectacularly after it was revealed that he fabricated much of his bio.

He has Diamond and Silk though, I guess that's something...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

And despite all this, it's still not enough. Why? Because Clinton has 80% of the black vote. Trump will be lucky to max out at 30%.

Even if you are correct, that is a significant change. Democrats have taken 95%+ support for granted for nearly 25 years... maybe longer.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The right to discriminate against others under the guise of "religious liberty" is more important to them than their duty to protect individual rights.

The fools will all fall into line based on their religion, then find a GOP government in power and the war against BLM escalating due to their own efforts. SMH

Johnson 2016

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"Johnson 2016"

A hillary supporter,I see...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Evangelicals supporting the conservative republican nominee?

BREAKING NEWS!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Of course he's been consistently ranked dead last in support from black folks in the polls, hovering around 2%.

Ironically his most prominent supporter among black Pastors, Crooked Lyin' Pastor Mark Burns went down in flames spectacularly after it was revealed that he fabricated much of his bio.

He has Diamond and Silk though, I guess that's something...

lol.
edit on -050002pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Here's a good example of who we're talking about. Just so everyone knows who they are aligning themselves with.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Trump is still polling under the average that the gop gets every election, and they say its the liberals who are scared.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

"Johnson 2016"

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This thread is odd.

So if a black pastor told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

How about white pastors? And Hispanic preachers?

I'm gonna need to know how white bishops feel about this so I can make an informed decision.
edit on 9 25 2016 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

LOL

You got that part right...just not the way you think!

A new Fox News poll found that just one percent of African Americans support Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, got 85 percent of the African American vote, while Gary Johnson got seven percent

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

"Johnson 2016"

I'd sooner vote for Trump than Clinton.

From 1993-1996 I served in the Clinton White House, and probably spent more time in close proximity to the Clintons than all other members of ATS combined. I know what Hillary Clinton is really like, and I think it would be absolutely disastrous to put her into power.

top topics

join