It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien vehicles? redux

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

wow

thanks for finding more
nevermind i cant update now
edit on 25-9-2016 by humanoidlord because: (i cant upadte the op )

edit on 25-9-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

also i think you misread my post i said that there isnt any reported incident of the convaircar crashing

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

there isnt any reported incident of the convaircar crashing

I really don’t think you’re cut out for ATS, lad. Try reddit or 4chan.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ok you win

now lets debunk the other two cases
note: before you get me wrong im not being sarcastic i really love skeptism like that
i found it amazing when some members of ats debunked one of my favorite "mars anomalies"
i love this site

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Once again, I think this is illustrative of how "real" UFOs might make a mental impression on us as being a particular thing -- a kind of flying "machine" (or van or motorcycle or whatever) -- only because that's the nearest thing our brains can think of when we encounter it. We're used to seeing machines. We're not used to seeing some small piece of a trans-dimensional construct of hyper-reality.

It's a result of our brains trying to deal with something or understand something we don't have the perceptual or cognitive abilities to comprehend in its entirety.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

wow
i simply love your posts you indeed think like me
as i have said i believe in the interdimensional hypothesys

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
wow
i simply love your posts you indeed think like me
as i have said i believe in the interdimensional hypothesys

Well, my interpretation of "dimensions" includes both physical and spatial dimensions as well as cognitive and conceptual dimensions. I often use the example of trying to imagine what "taxes" mean to a cat. We all agree that taxes is a real thing that exists, and we make strange symbols on bits of paper that show it's real. But it means nothing to a cat other than seeing people stare at a computer screen and make scratches on paper.

Human beings are still animals, with a slight edge in intelligence over a cat. But we're smart enough to be able to reasonably assume that we are not as smart as it is possible to be. That there could be other things out there -- perhaps artificial intelligences -- that could be 100 or 10,000 times smarter than we are and that they're view of reality would be much different than ours. Same reality, but perceived and interpreted so differently that we will never be able to make perfect sense of it. So we see "flying cars." Like a cat seeing a human scratch a pencil on a piece of paper and that means "taxes" to them.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

wow
nice ideas

top topics

<< 1   >>

join