It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING? - Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Software glitch?

or did she actually die on 9/11...

..and the reason they needed a body double since then...

...is because the re-animation spell hadn't fully cast yet...

...they have a history of weak magic, look at their control spells failing...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
She's yelling because nobody's actually listening to her and it's making her angry.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I don't ask why shes 'not fifty points ahead', I'm asking where the points they give her come from?

Besides the billions of dollars free coverage on the news, that is.

Can't wait till the debates. Shes probably yelling at her staff non stop right now trying to figure a way out of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Shes probably yelling at her staff non stop right now trying to figure a way out of them.

Whatever happens in this election is planned. Planned from moment to end. Sorry. Trump is in on it too. There's no way you can fake as much footage as they have, and have it still be any resemblance of anything but a giant stage show.

RENO Speech

...and a collection of other fakeries in my Hologram Hillary thread.

edit on 25-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Because i hit my big toe this morning changing a washing machine.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Have to get back to you on that, gonna do the "Driving Miss Daisy" with my mom.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My hearing aid needs batteries.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Shes probably yelling at her staff non stop right now trying to figure a way out of them.

Whatever happens in this election is planned. Planned from moment to end. Sorry. Trump is in on it too. There's no way you can fake as much footage as they have, and have it still be any resemblance of anything but a giant stage show.

RENO Speech

...and a collection of other fakeries in my Hologram Hillary thread.

^^^Yes.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

hillary is just a loud mouth holier than thou blowhard of an old sexist rapist enabling sleazebag.

With that voice of hers-I am constantly reminded of the old lady in Stephen King's The Mist movie.

Some of you might know who I am referring to.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING HILLARY CLINTON....WEL BECAUSE SHE SO DAMN FABULOUS THAT WHY! SILLY GOOSE!!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I dunno, why are we all whispering?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is it nap time yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Boncho, that line of thinking is very "dangerous" in my view. I would call it thinking in absolutes. I saw that perspective infiltrate the internet over the years and I know where it began. Many people adopted it. It would mean everything is written in stone beforehand with no deviation possible and I think that's giving "the (nefarious) planners" (including beyond the physical) way too much power which, of course, they love and that their conditioning of the population to think anyone putting monkey wrenches into their plans is a futile endeavor is succeeding. It makes their agendas so much easier.

Yes, they, the nefarious ones, have many ongoing plans and many contingency plans (one of which is to completely control what we perceive via AI virtual reality) but that doesn't mean they all work out according to plan. I had to say that because I've been thinking about it since I saw your reply last night and I hope what I wrote makes sense in relation to your statement/perspective. If I missed the mark, please excuse.

Peace, bro'.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
She's yelling because nobody's actually listening to her and it's making her angry.

She is not yelling at all ... she is acting out a pre-staged message. Her tone lacks compassion and her body language is out of sync with her verbiage. Meaning, the message is not genuine, rather, calculated ... but that gets lost when the message is out of touch with the American people and reality and/or viewed by those who can clearly see she has no heart in what she is trying to say.
edit on 26-9-2016 by coffeetalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Yes, they, the nefarious ones, have many ongoing plans and many contingency plans (one of which is to completely control what we perceive via AI virtual reality) but that doesn't mean they all work out according to plan. I had to say that because I've been thinking about it since I saw your reply last night and I hope what I wrote makes sense in relation to your statement/perspective. If I missed the mark, please excuse.

Well, to elaborate on it, my current analysis suggests that indeed there is planning from more than one side. 2 for sure but 3 makes the most sense.

I think it's important to recognize the stage-show aspect of it, it's not to say some leaders might be working for the good side secretly. From everything I can find, there are 2 possibly 3 major groups, and no institution or office, country, religious institution or NGO, whatever...is free from being overthrown from the inside out.

In other words, the Vatican could be entirely evil right now, but with a usurping of control, a year later be a force of "good". It's silly people blame "Russia" for the acts of the "Soviet Union", especially when American money was tied to funding Trotsky, 20 million (a LOT) back then, and him having benefactors was made known when he was arrested in Canada with $10,000 on his person.

Eventually the puppet President would call in favours to have him released.

So... My point is to caution people. If Trump wants to work for the people, he can, but people need to be very cautious and recognize that it's nothing more than a stage play. The threat of Trump turning into a saviour by false actions is high (I don't know who his real allegiances are), on the other hand if he makes it in, and he works to reunite the world, then he obviously wasn't with the powers, even though he maybe had to, to get there.

And...Hillary....pretty sure is dead.

top topics

join