It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

getting over parinoia of catching rabies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi folks...the past four or five months and well beyond that into the past i suffered from severe fears of this and that...i took latuda as amedice and well the side effects included some offal things like loosing the ability to consume food and beverages as i so easily could in younger years before being married...so i tried to swallow a valarian tablet and nearly died of choking... then it was things like sandwhiches and needing water...well perhaps this all has to do with panic attacks too since this whole summer and before i lost the desire for water and my mouth was foaming a bunch...no flu like symptoms so i am not sure what was the matter...
things are healthier now with some food and water still almost killing me as it is consumed ... a similar experince with rancid or out of date vinager left me gasping for air...
so, maybe i had rabies maybe i did not...all i can tell you is my cat had his vaccination...got into some spit fights...i kissed my cat and then experienced the foaming of the mouth and difficulty with food and especially water going down throat...
rabies
will be looking into metaphysical meanings of why one would experience such symptoms.
thanks for reading...just felt like sharing something scary and difficult to experience ...like paranoia and panic attacks combined....
be well and take excellent care spiritually, mentally and healthwise...

i am sure my brain isn't being eaten by the virus! thanks again for reading my now done with problem!

i might check with a doctor...butt they always send me away...saying nothing is wrong and have that look like, "are you joking ..." thats why i am not seeing them any more...no matter what..well, maybe.. i'm feeling well and balanced...
and am eating food and taking asprin...am looking into herbal therapy too!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you had rabies and did not get treated for it, you would be dead.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The rabies vaccine is made from "killed" rabies virus. This cannot cause rabies. Pretty sure it's similar throughout the world as it would be too risky to have a live virus for it-as it would 'shed'(pretty much what you're worried about).

Feel better!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

thanks i did read of a person that caught the virus and survived naturally...it may have been an urban legend from Malaysia ..so it will take along time to find...thats why throughout the symptoms i remaind not scared...
thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Panic attacks and paranoia are very scary. When you go to the doctor, do you tell them about those symptoms? Sounds like you may be telling doctors the "effects" of the symptoms, not the cause.

Hope you get help/relief. I know someone who suffers from anxiety and it's not easy.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

the strange thing about me going to a doctor is that everything seems to clear up at the moment of the visit and they think i am just being silly or annoying or what not...some sort of...nevermind..thank you for replying...i do have my meds for the panic attacks....i can have splotches all over and by the time i get to the appointment...its like there was never anything wrong...96-9 out of hundred times.. and when i try to explain anything its as though its all just nonsense! so i just have to tend to things on my own unless i lose a hand or foot...then i call 911...
thanks take care!
doctores are wonderful...its just that they don't seem to believe me by the time i get to an appointment...then they do tests and say everything is fine and seem like i shouldn't see them anymore..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Everyone with rabies is working for me ...

Everyone with rabies is working for me ...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

cool! work is a wonderful experience!
although my symptoms have calmed down a touch...and i am able to drink water! no foaming at the mouth which is great news! consumed some food too! maybe it was just my mind creating similar symptoms that manefisted as though i really had rabies! as i come to figure out hypochondria runs in my genes!
thanks for the reply, much appreciated, MR. Bigpatato!

top topics

join