It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year Old Physicist's Theory On God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just came across this video and this kid blew my mind. He claims to be a physicist, inventor and entrepreneur and can change the world. Intelligent and articulate beyond his years.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This kid is pretty darned cool. Let's just hope he survives long enough to make a difference.

Unfortunately his theorems do not match up with the beliefs of the power holders or their propaganda and agendas. Not to mention that he is a young white male.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Great thread and I am watching the video now!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I hope he gets his chance to make a difference in the world. Inspiring kid!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I agree with him, God is not something separate from ourselves, God is the totality of existence us being its expression.

Thanks for the video, very smart kid and very mature.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Look... I don't want to be... that guy... but what is any of what he has to say based on? He's a physicist? Does he have a degree in physics from somewhere? Nothing he said about 'god being energy' rather than a person or entity is anything I haven't heard before. It's nothing profound or new. The invention he talks about, I checked into it, watched some of the other videos he was in and apparently it's nothing more than what is called a batteryless radio or a crystal radio. It isn't any new. A crystal radio needs no other power source because it takes power from the radio waves it receives. There doesn't seem to be anything there beyond some kid saying things... there's nothing to back up any claim and as I said... nothing seems to be new or amazing.

I could be wrong, but lets see this new power source of his or any evidence to back up what he claims.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Me thinks he got coached... Nonetheless a very smart kid.
edit on 24-9-2016 by WombRaider69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So glad that you enjoyed the vid! The kid just blew me away! He certainly isn't like any 13 year old I have ever known.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

Me thinks he got coached... Nonetheless a very smart kid.

I don't think he was. How could he possibly retain all that info even if he was told what to say?

edit on 24-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

But Wait!
He's not black, hispanic, gay, nor islamist,
and he doesn't smoke pot!

He must be a Bigot!

Cancel his invention!
HooHaa!

Great Thread S&F

edit on 24-9-2016 by Wildmanimal because: cynical add on

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rshackleford

I know he isn't a physicist, I put it in the thread title because that's what it says in the video. In my comment I said he 'claims' to be a physicist. Some of the things you spoke of, I have no idea how most of that works and I'm 58. Seeing he is only 13, I find it amazing that he knows as much as he does. Seems to me that he wants to make a difference in the world and if anyone can, it will probably be people like him. In any case, I think the boy has a very bright future.

Thank you for sharing your opinion!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This kid just rambled on about nonsense and threw out keywords in physics to make it seem like he is smarter than he is. Sorry don't see the brilliance here.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

He doesn't have to 'know how it works' either. He didn't go into any of it. He didn't describe anything he 'invented.' You also mention not knowing 13 year olds like him... he's 13, not 3. He's almost in highschool. You don't remember being 13? You've never met a 13 year old that said they wanted to make the world a better place? That talked to you about god? Even if that's what he really thinks about god, which is questionable because I also agree he likely was told what he should say. You don't think a 13 year old can 'retain all that info'? People his age do plays and such. They can remember lines. Kids younger than him perform. As I said, it isn't like he has to actually 'understand' any of it. It's just that nothing he said came off as amazing or impressive.

As norhoc said, I don't see anything particular brilliant or new here.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

LOL! Glad you liked it!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I have ideas about God, but I don't think anyone has all the answers on that one.

I don't remember too much about being 13, it was soooooo long ago. LOL

It's ok that you and norhoc didn't find the kid as amazing as I did. I figured that some people would so I shared it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You know Night Star,
I am delighted that you
understood my politically
incorrect dark humor.

If that young student you
created a thread about had
been so inventive as to put
a "timer" on his invention,
he might have been invited
to The White House.
Remember?
Link :
www.cnn.com...

The hypocrisy of it all
is rather unsettling.

I will return to the fields now.
Blessing to you,
Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'll quote 1 of the you tube comments that sums this up well

Not only that but it is quite apparent that he has been told all his life that everything that comes out of his mouth is pure gold. This whole video wreaks of pseudo intellectualism.
All he does is sound smart while talking about ideas that have been around since before he was born.

I think this is just another kid who's been grab coached by mummy or daddy to grab their 5 minutes of fame.
ATS is really starting to look like another Reddit - so sad

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting kid. Sounds like he knows just enough to be dangerous....

I liked the Video Star. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

But Wait!
He's not black, hispanic, gay, nor islamist,
and he doesn't smoke pot!

He must be a Bigot!

Cancel his invention!
HooHaa!

Great Thread S&F
edit on 24-9-2016 by Wildmanimal because: cynical add on

Woah, hold on there buddy, he's only 13. Give him a chance to discover the Koran, the unending pleasures of anal stimulation and the elimination of the gag reflex due to repeated stimulation of it, and the awesomeness of smoking pot.

10 years from now he could be a gay islamist who goes by the moniker "Cheech" or "Barry the Joint Interceptor"

He'll still he white, but, hey, nobody's perfect, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join