It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu - Meeting With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There's also the religious right's end-time fantasies that we have to protect Israel at all cost or Jesus won't come back.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All Netanyahu is going to do is sit both of them down and say, "This is what you can expect from me." Trump will go along as a pro-Israel person; Hillary will be dragged reluctantly along because of the pull of the left, but she will go along. Obama has been a bad dream to Israel. Either one of these new folks will be better.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Neither, it is common practice for presidential candidates to meet with leaders of allied nations.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There's also the religious right's end-time fantasies that we have to protect Israel at all cost or Jesus won't come back.

This, above all else. Trump isn't going to buck the religious system on this one. It is so frustrating to me how much the unspoken (yet obvious) religious desire sinks money that could be helping our own country.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Shame. We all have to stop sending cash we don't have into Rothschild's money pit. If and when Jesus comes back and he's a bit late, I am quite sure He is quite capable of coming back on His own terms. He doesn't need Israel that has broken every one of the commandments as well as Christ's law, rules and stuff to live by. Israel is not too big to fail and if they would stop meddling and picking fights, maybe they would be viewed differently. Since 1948 up to right now, Israel, nutinyahoo and his apartheid regime are parasites.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Pardon me for pissing in the punch, but wasn't this fictional jesus fellow against the money changers? (aka any institution willing to loan currency with interest)

I'd really like to see an honest candidate one of these days. One who would go to this meeting, then come back and announce what went down on national, live TV.

"Hey everyone, this is what's going on- this is what I've been told to do. "

What a sad place the US government has become.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hillary reluctant on Israel? Note this is when Bernie was still gaining major ground on her and she was pandering hard to the Left of Liberal voters.

ETA: Transcript at Time.
edit on 9/24/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Disturbing how we bow down to Netanyahu, another reason not to Vote for either.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Disturbing how we bow down to Netanyahu, another reason not to Vote for either.

I wonder what a Prime Minister For Life, like Netanyahu, thinks of our system of changing leadership every 4 or 8 years? It seems like he's been Israel's leader for decades.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Probably thinks it's annoying, having to talk to the puppetmasters every few years to maintain control.

Our leaders don't lead- they take orders.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Hillary reluctant on Israel? Note this is when Bernie was still gaining major ground on her and she was pandering hard to the Left of Liberal voters.

ETA: Transcript at Time.

Wow, Kali, that looks like the biggest crowd she had all year.
Including Philly for the DNC. Might tell us all something...

I think meeting up with Bibi wasn't as important for both of
them as a weekender with Maurice S. Everybody who gets to
be a candidate will also show up. That should tell you more ...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

There's a RELIGIOUS right and left? I thought "left" and "right" were only used in a political sense. Learn something new every day! How does the religious "left" view Israel, I wonder?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Perhaps he will show them the Epstein videos of Bill and Donald and tell them both what he expects them to do in office

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
For whoever wins it's a case of meet your new boss, same as your old boss.

And wait for it......

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Probably wants to go and make sure the money the US gives him so he can fund his army of murderers will be safe regardless of who wins.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

There is nothing unusual about Clinton and Trump meeting with Netanyahu. It is fairy standard practice for world leaders and representatives of governments to meet with Presidential Candidates. In a time of political uncertainty reassuring allies and partners of continuity in there defence and diplomatic ties with the US is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Well after Nuttinbutayahoo and His Zionist™ buddies got Obummer to 'give' our 51st State, Israel another $38 BILLION over 10 years for 'defense' (You know to build up their defense which We bought for them in the first place...)

You mean.
Israel built a wall and got the US to pay for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And the Israelis don't even believe those myths.

The irony, eh.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Are Trump/Clinton seeking his endorsement? Or, did he request the meetings, in order to have some influence over the Presidential election.

He's just reminding both of them who gives the real "orders"; I could go on about the federal reserve as well, but then I may be accused of "anti-semitism"

and then there is the new record $40 billion package

www.cnbc.com...

After months of negotiating, the United States and Israel have signed a huge, $38 billion deal for military aid to the Jewish state — with some changes from previous pacts between the countries. The 10-year agreement is the largest in U.S. history, with a significant portion of the money expected to be used to upgrade Israel's air force to Lockheed Martin's F-35 fighter aircraft. But while the actual memorandum of understanding hasn't been officially released by either country, it has a number of conditions that are different from previous U.S.-Israel aid deals.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

US has the best senate that Israeli money can buy....

Senator Tom Cotton Received Nearly $1 Mil To Oppose Iran Deal here

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join