It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents on Tesla Death Ray and Ball Lightning

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
See below...

The FBI has released its document cache of files containing information on Nikola Tesla, including his inventions like death ray and ball lightning, as well as how the government obtained his notes and memos following his death.

(BAD SOURCE)

Documents: Link

Part 1: Download
Part 2: Download
Part 3: Download

Nikola Tesla needs no introduction. There are numerous conspiracies surrounding his life and considering the nature of his inventions, he was seen as a threat/liability to those in power. What has remained even more interesting is the work that he never finished.

Tesla’s experiments and inventions, and incredibly forward-thinking vision, made him the target of FBI and government surveillance. Upon his death in the midst of World War II — which had been documented January 7, 1943, though the new cache of documents suggests he didn’t pass away until the following day — the FBI rushed to seize trunk loads of his work in order to prevent anything falling into the hands of Axis forces.

It’s no secret that the government was interested in Tesla’s research. Immediately after his death, the scientific papers contained in his hotel room vanished and are thought to have been lost or stolen. Many believe that these papers contained data about the Teleforce.

According to the newly-released information, the FBI even plotted to arrest a family member Tesla despised — who was believed to be friendly to the enemy — to prevent him using the familial bond to make a legal claim for the work.

See below...

edit on 24-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And Viola, Black triangles and a breakaway country.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you sir, I'll look forward to reading through my old papers.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Part 3: Missing

That sucks. Probably the best part.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Immediately after his death, the scientific papers contained in his hotel room vanished and are thought to have been lost or stolen.

Really. Then where did these documents come from?
www.nikolateslamuseum.org...

At the very least, this confirms that the government did in fact raid Tesla’s hotel room and steal his research

You're a bit late:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow, damn.

EDIT: Something is odd. If you search "Nikola Tesla" or any variation of his name on the FBI Vault page, it only shows the two PDFs from the OP. If I use the link found in Zorgon's post, it brings me to a similar, more robust section of the FBI's Vault related to Tesla and contains the third PDF that I labelled as missing in the OP.

For example,

Zorgon's Link

OP's Link

Searching the Vault using the same term "Tesla"

Regardless, I will no longer use the ATS search engine and the source I used has been put on my naughty list. Sorry people, didn't mean to get everybody excited.

Thanks Phage

edit on 24-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Not all papers were taken, just the real interesting ones where cold fusion is possible and free electricity for everyone.

They left the rest.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Immediately after his death, the scientific papers contained in his hotel room vanished and are thought to have been lost or stolen.

Really. Then where did these documents come from?
www.nikolateslamuseum.org...

Website created in 2015
Updated Date: 2015-12-18T03:46:18Z
Creation Date: 2015-10-18T13:59:04Z

At the very least, this confirms that the government did in fact raid Tesla’s hotel room and steal his research

You're a bit late:

Bit late but you still replied to a statement the papers were vanished with "where did these come from them"? That implies they were never taken. Im guessing the "Memorandum" on the FBI Vault documents suggests they were at some point taken.

Isn't it better to simply say: "They were taken but released _____" So did you check all the documents posted to the website in 2015, or in the thread 2009, are the exact same as the others (OP) or just guessing?

edit on 24-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

No. I didn't go to Serbia.
Sorry. Should I?

edit on 9/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Phage

Wow, damn.

EDIT: Something is odd. If you search "Nikola Tesla" or any variation of his name on the FBI Vault page, it only shows the two PDFs from the OP. If I use the link found in Zorgon's post, it brings me to a similar, more robust section of the FBI's Vault related to Tesla and contains the third PDF that I labelled as missing in the OP.

For example,

Zorgon's Link

OP's Link

Searching the Vault using the same term "Tesla"

Regardless, I will no longer use the ATS search engine and the source I used has been put on my naughty list. Sorry people, didn't mean to get everybody excited.

Thanks Phage

You are doing alright my friend, Your OP premise is sound.
I would think Tesla as being in the realm of disappearing empiricals, because there is something of a contradiction in the way his story is portrayed in that he was interested in only making the human condition better through free energy for instance, while all along the way, there had to be a myriad of 'minor' nuts and bolts innovations that nobody seems to want to talk about, if those innovations, however cosmetic or trivial, should be profitable at some time, never mind the big idea of free energy. That I think is the story of Tesla.....he was under attack in his adopted country perhaps not even knowing that, and probably elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone cares, but I think part of the FBI website is broken. The only reason this may be important to you is if you were looking for something specific in their database. The results seem to vary depending on which search page you use.

That's not good for research!

This search page gave me little to no results and claims to be able to search multiple areas of the FBI's website.

This search page gave me more results than the other and is the recommended one to use. I was able to find the same amount of information contained in Zorgon's link.

Go ahead and try it if you're bored, lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did anyone mention that Tesla did not believe in the ionosphere?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I do like the read so far.
Much is unknown and never will be known... as it were.

One can only guess how far he may have gotten if he had not died when he did.
edit on 25-9-2016 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Has anyone actually read through this batch of documents? They're a load of junk, just endless file copies of letters sent by members of the public and the same letter sent back to each of them in reply by J Edgar Hoover, telling them that the FBI doesn't have Tesla's files.

There are also lots of pages from newspaper stories and from a popular 'mystery' book on Tesla. God knows what they are doing in the FBI's system.

The last few pages are sort of interesting, because they are a memo from the Office of Alien Property (back in the day when 'alien' simply meant 'foreign') telling the FBI that they've looked through Tesla's papers and found nothing of any interest.

TL;DR - this release is a load of boring old crap. Not sure who has inherited Tesla's papers from the Office of Alien Property, but if you're looking for those papers they aren't with the FBI.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
seriously people.........electrical basics.Anyone who thinks this is real.....stay away from an electrical socket! Your ignorance will drive us back to the bronze age!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
According to the Discovery channel documentary....

One of the people involved in returning Tesla's papers to the museum stated on record that when they received the documents from the US Government, many of the notebooks had pages ripped out.

Someone censored the work.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The Government had it out for Tesla (he was too smart for them), I can't help but feel Einstein had a hand in some of this also, as we know Einstein was inferior when it came to inventing and he was a crook also, none of this suprises me in the least.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
According to the Discovery channel documentary....

One of the people involved in returning Tesla's papers to the museum stated on record that when they received the documents from the US Government, many of the notebooks had pages ripped out.

Someone censored the work.

Watching the show now. I can't help but wonder how close an aircraft would have to be for this to activate and if indeed the ungrounded craft would be the target of choice for a discharge. There's probably a lot about physics I don't know but was hoping the multi-episode series would do more to explain the science (on The Science Channel) than the hours long war melodrama. With "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel, I wonder if these broadcasts are trading shows like baseball cards.

FBI Documents on Tesla Death Ray
edit on 11-2-2018 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2018 by saint4God because: Clarity

edit on 11-2-2018 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join