It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic or Middle Eastern shooter at Cascade Mall in Burlington?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: plaindoughnut
Jesus...you are all incredibly racist. ATS has become more and more blatantly racist lately. I live near by also. He looks like a 20s male. That's all. Maybe look at who he shot and try to make a connection. all of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Well THAT certainly narrows it down.

Look at Mateen.

The kid looks Italian, btw.

Got that Med thing goin on.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

No one said an Hispanic can't shoot anyone. Nice way to argue a point no one made. Weak.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: plaindoughnut

While some of the poster are coming across as racist, islamaphobic or otherwise I don't understand your shock. We as a global population have been bred into this thinking right or wrong it is a descriptor of note when describing some one.

If you get robbed or assaulted one of the first questions you will be asked is was what did the subject look like. If you were to respond oh he was a 18 to 30 year old male in dark clothing. They would then ask you what color/race/nationality did he appear to be.

In the end we are all red and pink and squishy on the inside but when tracking a fugitive these type of things do matter.

Is he of Mexican or middle eastern ancestry I don't know, I'm like 90% Scottish and during the summer months I'm darker completed than he is.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Person of interest in custody. Hope they got him .www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Looks like from comments on the news of his capture, etc., that he had shot his ex and her grandma(horrid, RIP).

Am seeing the updates from the main page now and elsewhere www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Arcan Cetin from Turkey.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can't we just call him a "brown" guy?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Arcan Cetin from Turkey.

YEP..that's him. A RADICAL ISLAMIST LONE WOLF ISIS SYMPATHIZER. But he's the gutless homegrown variety who doesn't believe in martyrdom.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: plaindoughnut

Are you saying it is racist to make observations about what a person looks like? lol because people do have different heritages, and there isn't anything wrong with that. He has darker hair and tannish skin, characteristics that hint at a couple different options for background. It is as obvious as the fact that he is a young male. So if you saw this guy and had to describe him to the police, would you say "he was just a 20s male" since that's all you supposedly see? Because that isn't very helpful. Or would you describe the fact that he had dark hair, etc? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Interesting to say the least...

Oak Harbor PD says the suspect was taken into custody without incident. Arresting officer says Cetin "seemed zombie-like"

Oak Harbor says suspect didn't run. They jumped out with their guns, directed him and he complied.

Lt. Hawley with Island Co. Sheriff's ofc says Arcan Cetin froze, did not run,did not "say a thing to me" when arrested #CascadeMallShooting

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We know know he is a 20 year old from Turkey, Arcan Cetin.

edit on V232016Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 25 Sep 2016 00:23:34 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This sums it up! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I find it offensive that people in this thread are calling this muslim man a muslim!
pffft PC dickheads

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Violater1

Definitely Hispanic. I live near Burlington and it is a predominately Hispanic area. This picture doesn't look middle eastern to me, maybe a little, but I can tell from experience that he is Hispanic.

Vermont is the whitest state in the union.
Using your logic, he has to be white.

I heard that they have automobiles in Vermont now.
Maybe he is Muslim and drove in from another state.

Ummm (scratches head), you know this happened in Washington State, right?

No, it seems now that I was confused.

Now that we see he was of Turkish ethnicity, my point still stands. People of other than Hispanic backgrounds are able to make their way to that particular mall.
edit on b000000302016-09-25T07:38:59-05:0007America/ChicagoSun, 25 Sep 2016 07:38:59 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Violater1

Definitely Hispanic. I live near Burlington and it is a predominately Hispanic area. This picture doesn't look middle eastern to me, maybe a little, but I can tell from experience that he is Hispanic.

So much for your expertise.
edit on 9/25/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe President Obama should give a speech about how Muslims have shaped the world with their beneficence...

Sure they are rapt in a societal sociopathy but let's not address it...instead let's apologize for western civilation which long since abandoned mysticism and a cultish ethos...

Newsflash world: they do not want to assimilate...convert, pay or die...this is the mantra of the Islamist...their hearts will only be softened when all who would question Mohamed is either dead of subjugated to sharia law...

In a shocking development Arcin Cetin is a Hillary supporter...gee I wonder why??

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

In a shocking development Arcin Cetin is a Hillary supporter...gee I wonder why??

-Christosterone

So was the Orlando terrorist.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

So was the Orlando terrorist.

Can you imagine if Trump or W had the father of a terrorist on stage at a rally??

The liberal media would explode at their [faux]outrage...

It's only deplorable if you don't have a "(D)" after your name...otherwise you can be as anti-woman, anti-gay or anti-American as you want without consequence..

-Chris

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
why cant a Hispanic murder people? Mass shootings and murder are not exclusive to islam...

And...what do you know? From Turkey. Muslim.

Common sense prevails again over liberal denial.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sounds more like this guy was just an assclown who couldn't find his way into some american panties, so he shot up the mall. Turns out, "Hey my main man, you take my kebab," is not a good pickup line at the Orange Julius. NO AL-CIA'da or ISIS involvement here, just a horny frustrated Muslim youth. I have a cure for that. It's made by cold steel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join