It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic or Middle Eastern shooter at Cascade Mall in Burlington?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We have all heard of the multiple reports that witness state that a Hispanic male, dressed all in black, murdered five people.

He quickly ran out of Macy’s toward the highway and disappeared. Is it possible that he had someone to pick him up? When you view the photos, can you tell if he is Hispanic or Middle Eastern?
In this time of political correctness, will we ever know?

How many Hispanics have you known to go into a mall and start murdering people? How many Middle Eastern or muslims have you heard about causing terror in U.S. malls and cities?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My guess is he ain't Hispanic.

Have we ever had a shooting with an Hispanic that wasn't gang related? This isn't gang related. This falls directly in line with Islamic terror.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
why cant a Hispanic murder people? Mass shootings and murder are not exclusive to islam...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Fact is we haven't caught him. The guy looks a lot like my own brother, who was white. He's dark, but that does not mean he's Latino or Middle Eastern. I wouldn't go jumping to any conclusions yet until we catch him.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looks Italian to me, to be honest.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Definitely Hispanic. I live near Burlington and it is a predominately Hispanic area. This picture doesn't look middle eastern to me, maybe a little, but I can tell from experience that he is Hispanic.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Possibly Hispanic or Indian?

Doesn't matter he killed people and deserves jail time for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Portuguese/Syrian

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In regards to terrorist or gang related this would not be the first time that a terror group has worked with local Ganges to spread terror. While it might be a first time in the United States there are recorded incidents in south America where that type of tactic has played out. It is set up in a quid pro quo type of agreement you do this for us we provide you with guns drugs or money.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It looks like he has tattoos on his arms. And what symbol is that on his shirt?
Here is the link that you can blow-up.
a.abcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

He deserves to die

Blatantly killing innocent people, means death in my book, they suck lead for ruining peoples lives and families, thes kinds of people dont believe in any god nor any decency...law of the jungle, kill him.
edit on 24-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I will bet this is another terror attack brought to you by 'the Religion of Peace'.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Definitely Hispanic. I live near Burlington and it is a predominately Hispanic area. This picture doesn't look middle eastern to me, maybe a little, but I can tell from experience that he is Hispanic.

Vermont is the whitest state in the union.
Using your logic, he has to be white.

I heard that they have automobiles in Vermont now.
Maybe he is Muslim and drove in from another state.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I will bet this is another terror attack brought to you by 'the Religion of Peace'.

I honestly doubt it.

It would be pretty fruitless if it wasn't advertised as such.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Vermont is the whitest state in the union.
Using your logic, he has to be white.

I heard that they have automobiles in Vermont now.
Maybe he is Muslim and drove in from another state.

Ummm (scratches head), you know this happened in Washington State, right?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

His lean frame is not that of a Hispanic or a Middle Eastern.

The fact of him being a young guy wearing shorts is indicative that he is an American by birth or nationalization. No facial
hair is another point toward being an American. The black outfit is indicative of what mass shooters wear in America other than camo.

What store and who he shot (females) may be telling also.

Just off-the-cuff observations.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I live near the edge of town here. This guy is most likely NOT Hispanic, or the authorities would be turning the local Hispanic community inside out to find this guy. There IS a middle-east/India population/presence here, do not let anyone tell you otherwise, they are most likely deflecting to fit their agenda. The locals dropped the ball again, just like the Oso murders - as soon as a picture of the suspect was obtained, they needed to issue an APB/ATL STATEWIDE WITH THE ACCOMPANYING IMAGE so he could be caught or killed ASAP! Half an hour later (or before), they should have requested federal tracking resources (HELLO! The perp RAN FOR THE FREEWAY!) in case he made it out of state. Geez, we have become so WEAK as a nation! LE used to have a higher success rate.
BTW, for those who do not know, Cascade Mall is a GUN-FREE ZONE!!![/b]
That's one place I stay away from!
edit on 9/24/2016 by WAstateMosin because: to add relevant info

edit on 9/24/2016 by WAstateMosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

He lacks the tell-tale beard. I wonder if they will start shaving them off now, as a deflection. But he's small. Most of the Hispanics I see are. Jury still out.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WAstateMosin
I live near the edge of town here. This guy is most likely NOT Hispanic, or the authorities would be turning the local Hispanic community inside out to find this guy. There IS a middle-east/India population/presence here, do not let anyone tell you otherwise, they are most likely deflecting to fit their agenda. The locals dropped the ball again, just like the Oso murders - as soon as a picture of the suspect was obtained, they needed to issue an APB/ATL STATEWIDE WITH THE ACCOMPANYING IMAGE so he could be caught or killed ASAP! Half an hour later (or before), they should have requested federal tracking resources (HELLO! The perp RAN FOR THE FREEWAY!) in case he made it out of state. Geez, we have become so WEAK as a nation! LE used to have a higher success rate.
BTW, for those who do not know, Cascade Mall is a GUN-FREE ZONE!!![/b]
That's one place I stay away from!

Thank you for your local information. Do you recognize the symbol on his shirt?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Jesus...you are all incredibly racist. ATS has become more and more blatantly racist lately. I live near by also. He looks like a 20s male. That's all. Maybe look at who he shot and try to make a connection. all of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join