It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
The next time you get pissed off that other nations consider the U.S. a joke....THIS is exactly what they're talking about!

Refer to this story as exhibit A

That was one of the selling points for electing Obama ... we won't be a joke anymore.

And guess what? We still are. Even more so after having him as our president for 8 years, so I really don't think it matters at all.

No other country in the world will ever "like" us.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
The next time you get pissed off that other nations consider the U.S. a joke....THIS is exactly what they're talking about!

Refer to this story as exhibit A

That was one of the selling points for electing Obama ... we won't be a joke anymore.

And guess what? We still are. Even more so after having him as our president for 8 years, so I really don't think it matters at all.

No other country in the world will ever "like" us.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Will there be any midget fights?

Little people

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
It looks like Gennifer Flowers has been invited to the Presidential Debate by Trump and has accepted. Trump tweeted that if Clinton has Mark Cuban there he would invite Ms. Flowers. Looking more like a Jerry Springer show every day. Crazy times we are living in.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Mark Cuban? I'll have to Google him.

OK..Here's what I found:

"Mark Cuban is an American businessman and investor. He is the owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures, and is the chairman of the HDTV cable network AXS TV."

Hillary fooling around with the guy or something? Maybe she likes his Cuban Cigar.
edit on 9/24/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I heard that he wants to heckle Trump from the front row or something.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

link   
This is gold, my turd is better than yours, plz jerry save us,

I can see it now, trump has to pass a dna test to make sure Chelsea isint his daughter.

Then hillary jumps on the pole and shows us her moves.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Is it too late to get Jerry Springer to moderate this debacle?

OR You get get Anne Robinson to do a special edition of "The weakest link".
She would keep them in order. Not in a safe place, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Id give real money to see trump give Hillary a noogie.

There are a lot of Progs out there betting otherwise, Blunt..
Big Pharma is going to Beta test the blonde with a brand new
anti-seize; and Hil's going to get that first snarky insinuation.
Then we get WWF without the ropes.
I predict that fifteen minutes in, she'll hip throw and wedgie
the Don like Lucy Lawless snatching a jelly Bismarck.

I mean Florsheims a foot off the tile. Laugh track this.
And don't hurt her, I love her. I meant Lucy.

EDIT: The DNA test is in, and Donald... You're Hired.
edit on 24-9-2016 by derfreebie because: The Circus is FAR from over.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If in were trump I would have invited Juanita Broaddrick or another women that alleged Bill raped them, or the many who claim that he sexually harresed them. Then again, I don't think their is enough seats for all the women Bill was a sexual predator too.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

You know what happens when you beta test the wrong stuff on the wrong person?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And "Steve the Bouncer" will be there as a Ref but the YUUUUGE NEWS is

drumroll ///////////

Monica Lewinsky is the Round Girl who carries the sign dictating which Round it is. Usually this is done at Prize Fights and the 'Girl' is usually donning a bikini or similar, Miss Lewinsky will be wearing different dresses each sponsored by Chico's Cigar Bar at 5th and Lex....

Then will the majority "get it"... I mean crying out loud..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

That is some funny shizz...lol

Donald may have a surprise guest as well...in a blue dress

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If I were in Trump's shoes I'd invite Kathy Shelton to sit right smack in front of Hillary. She's the reason why I would vote for anyone except Hillary.

Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]

DailyMail

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: butcherguy
Seems like a tit for tat.

Yeah well she started it!!

I just wanted to type the word tit.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

He could have pulled out Monica as well as the rest of slick Willie's cast of hundreds. Maybe throw in a couple of Hillary's girlfriends to make it even crazier lol.

Hookers to the left of me, interns on the right, here I am stuck in the middle with poo.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/24.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
On a side note from an article last year in Forbes

Mark Cuban

Net worth: $3 billion

Cuban starring as the president of the U.S. in the movie Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! But acting aside, Cuban has in fact played with the idea of running for the real presidency. “If I ran as a Dem, I know I could beat Hillary,” he wrote in an e-mail to CNBC in September. “And if it was me versus Trump, I would crush him. No doubt.” Cuban hasn’t publicly given to any candidate this year.

I found an article from 2011 that mentioned Cuban did not give politically to anyone other than Orrin Hatch and donated only small amounts to him.

I can't help but wonder if the Democrats are taking a page from this years election and grooming Cuban to be their version of Trump in future elections?

I think Cuban is picking a party to join to run for office.

Link

“Bitching about everyone else is not leadership,” Cuban wrote. “It may play to the base, but it certainly doesn’t reflect an ability to lead.”

Cuban made it clear that he is very critical of all of the presidential candidates, who he says are more worried about conforming to their party rather than offering realistic solutions to move the country forward.

“The democrats argue about who can give away more stuff and is more progressive. The republicans argue about who is the purer conservative and how hard they will work to undo what is already done,” Cuban said. “Both sides stick purely to issues that are raised in polls and in debates. None of the candidates have moved into new territory.”

He was no Hillary fan before. I think there is more to this guest of Hillary's than meets the eye.

Link

Cuban is an admirer of author and philosopher Ayn Rand...

...Cuban has donated $7,000 to political campaigns, $6,000 going to Republican Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah and $1,000 to Democratic California Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren...

...Cuban formally endorsed Hillary Clinton for President at a July 30, 2016 rally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I think he tossed a coin and it came up Democrat's and he's prepping for a run for office. A libertarian endorsing Hillary is a bit odd.

A new version of Trump it seems to me. Guests at these things are there for more than just a mention in the media I think. Flowers is just to get media attention and nothing else, but Cuban?

Sorry for interrupting the midget discussion with something of substance. My bad.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Gennifer Flowers. That sounds like a transvestite faux name.

Is she an actress or something? What does she have to with anything?

edit on 9/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Cuban I believe also has call out Trump on his actual wealth. And we all know how that is one thing that gets under Trump's skin more than anything. Even more so when the person doing it has a verified amount of wealth more then Mr. Trump.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
another trump own goal.
how exactly does a woman who openly had an affair with bill clinton hurt hillary?
if anything it will gain support for clinton, play the wronged wife angle.
trump, three times married, dun goofed again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join