It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It looks like Gennifer Flowers has been invited to the Presidential Debate by Trump and has accepted. Trump tweeted that if Clinton has Mark Cuban there he would invite Ms. Flowers. Looking more like a Jerry Springer show every day. Crazy times we are living in.

www.buzzfeed.com...

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Looking more like a Jerry Springer show every day. Crazy times we are living in.

In that case I hope the two candidates start wailing away at each other with folding chairs.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Will there be any midget fights?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Will there be any midget fights?

Just mental midgets.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is it too late to get Jerry Springer to moderate this debacle?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The way this election is going your gonna need him, Maury Povich, Ricki Lake and the ghost of Morton Downey Jr.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I can see it now

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Would be so fitting.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Bill .... You ARE the rapist!

Then Hillary goes wobbling off backstage and the cameras chase her, and at first everyone thinks she's devastated, but then it becomes clear she just got lost looking for the bathroom.

Meanwhile Mark Cuban is having a throwdown with Trump over how he dissed that poor old lady.
edit on 24-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Id give real money to see trump give Hillary a noogie.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Someone really needs to advise our two major candidates that they are debating to be the President of the USA...NOT President of their high school class!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seems like a tit for tat.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Seems like a tit for tat.

Yeah well she started it!!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

roflmao

Watch the MSM make a HUGE deal out of this and not mention Hillary had invited Cuban!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

And he called her hand.

"Circus" doesn't do this freakshow justice.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY, is this real or what!? If this sideshow madness goes any further, I can't even imagine it.

On a serious note, Hill fired the first bullet of nonsense by inviting Cuban to sit front & center, it will be a distraction from what the American people should be tuning in to see- a logical and substantive discussion/debate the about the future of the free world. Hopefully Cuban, Gen Flowers, and whatever other jesters may attend will keep their mouths shut and not become a distraction.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Gotta admit though, if we'd had the election the press wanted: Jeb! v Clinton, it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining.

God help us ...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The next time you get pissed off that other nations consider the U.S. a joke....THIS is exactly what they're talking about!

Refer to this story as exhibit A

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Well then, Clinton succeeded in rattling him with Cuban, and forced him to put out the lowest, dirtiest thing he could find in order to hopefully rattle her back. He has spent his sleaziest ammo and she now has time to prepare for it.

LOL!

Stay classy, Donald.

Clinton really isn't stupid. She knew he would not be able to resist countering the Cuban gambit. That's why she did it, I'm guessing.

Flowers is not someone that will shake Clinton now, I'm sure. And the history of the whole thing is quite interesting.
Yes, Bill admitted to having a single sexual encounter with her, but not the 12 year "mistress" thing. She's made an entire career out of that.

But it wasn't always that way...

The Roots of the Clinton Smear (Salon - 1998)

(These comments are my take on it and my opinion only. I don't have inside information or anything. :up

edit on 24-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, I know it. We'd be bored to tears, now we've got Hillary shedding a #StoneTear instead.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The MSM can't make a huge deal out of this without addressing Bill Clinton's infidelity. This is a good move by Trump, although a real slam dunk would have been one of the dozen or so women Bill Clinton raped over the years like Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Sandra James, or Juanita Broaddrick. The MSM would not be amused.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join