It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite flashing the Symbol of Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Looks like Dubya doesn't like the aspersions of Satanism cast upon him and his Administration

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If it is the UT symbol, why is it being used again and again, and Bush is not from Texas, but he did not actually go to Texas university, he went to Yale, where he was a member of the Skull and Bones. Why is Silvio Berlusconi and Tommy franks doing it?

What furthers the the theory that it is indeed the satanic symbol, is the fact that Bush comes from an occult society and is even part of another occult organization like the Bohimon grove.

Look even former vice president under George Bush Sr Dan Quayale is doing it too:

So, is director of homeland security and former governor of Pennsylvania Tom Ridge.

I am the kind that asks questions. Why is this symbol so overly used by the Bush administration and family, and even by other world leaders? They did not all go to UT and before it was a symbol of UT, it was used in a satanic context. As follows:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
They did not all go to UT and before it was a symbol of UT, it was used in a satanic context. As follows:

I read that the cheerleader who introduced the hand sign for UT did so in 1955. That was way before DIO used the hand sign as "ward off the evil eye", and it became a hand signal for headbangers! Hey I was a teen in the 80's and remember doing that at concerts, it merely meant my Bic's ran out of fuel haha!

This hand sign was originally used to ward off bad luck (see my last post).

It is used by UT sports, and for all we know some of the other politicians and such could just have been photographed being ignorant of the correct way to do the "I love you" sign.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
When BSB did their MTV Diary/ Around the World thing for promotion. You know they went on the Crown Prince of Jordon's plane for 100 hours and did all their promo stuff, and ended it in NYC, NY.
Now to get to the point.
At the last 20 seconds of the tape AJ(the one member of the Backstreet Boys to go rehab.) flashes the symbol at the camera before they cut to another shot of the guys. I still don't know why he did it? But he's really into heavy metal and rock music, so I've been wondering since I saw it.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So, is director of homeland security and former governor of Pennsylvania Tom Ridge.

I do wonder, on the Tom Ridge photo, just what he was thinking. As he obviously seemed angry.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here is more on the history of this symbol: It is known as the Cornu

This is a hand gesture which has been misinterpreted as a Satanic recognition signal in many books on Satanism. For example, Michael Warnke refers to this gesture as a recognition signal for "the Brotherhood" in The Satan Seller. The cornu gesture is prominently displayed by all of the people on the cover of Frattarola's America's Best Kept Secret. Mary Ann Herold lists it twice in A Basic Manual on the Occult for Law Enforcement Agencies. A cornu, also described as an "Italian Horn", is listed as a "Demonic Symbol" on the Madrak's Demonbusters web site.[88] The glossary of the Watch Network's Be Aware! handbook defines "Horned Hand" as "The 'horned hand' is the sign of recognition between those who are in the occult".[89] Thomas Carder's ChildCare Action Project/Christian Analysis of American Culture web site defines the "horned hand or the mano cornuto" thus:

"This gesture is the satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of satanism or other unholy groups. It is also called the Il Cornuto. In other 'circles,' whether displayed as a hand gesture or worn as an amulet, it is supposed to ward off evil (the evil eye) as are the hamsa hand (three finger - two thumbed hand), the eye-in-hand (eye in the palm), and the mano fico ('mano' meaning hand and 'fico' meaning woman's genitals)."[90]

Eventually the cornu or "horned hand" showed up in several police manuals. Lou Sloat's Texas Ritualistic Crime Information Network Occult Crime Manual lists the cornu as a "horned hand sign" in an untitled list of symbols attributed to Satanism.[91] Other examples include:

"A satanic salute or sign among members; represents devil's horns. Often used innocently by adolescent heavy metal groupies without knowing its alternate meaning."[92]

"Originally used by Pseudo-Satanists as a secret hand sign to gain access to rituals, the sign is now widely used by Self-styled Satanists to indicate that they are in league with Satan."[93]

The "cornu", "mano cornuto" or "horned hand" salute is made by raising one's hand with the index and little fingers extended and the other fingers and thumb folded against the palm. In different contexts this means quite a few things, including the following:

In Wicca this is used in some traditions as the sign of the Horned God. Warnke may have been aware of this, as he is using it in reference to what he describes as "witches" here.

In some Native American traditions this is the sign of the Buffalo.

Anton LaVey adopted this as a Satanic salute, resulting in it being advertised as such by books such as these.

It is a recognition signal used by the Piru (Bloods) gang members in Los Angeles.

It is a symbol of the Texas Longhorns football team.

It is a slang hand sign in American sign language for the colloquial expression "bull#".

Source: www.witchvox.com...

It has many meanings indeed, but mostly has satanic connotations, which fits in with Bush already being a participant of satanic organizations, and note how it has been used for santaic ritual crimes, another thing that is associated with the elite and the government. Whatever it is, Bush, his administration of Skull and Bones members are doing it, that to me it can only mean one thing; something negative. A bit like his speech "I will bring freedom to the darkest corners of the world" even his non-verbal language says something sinister and dark.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Whatever it is, Bush, his administration of Skull and Bones members, and his family, who were in turn were associated with the occultist Nazis are doing it, that to me it can only mean one thing, something negative. A bit like his speech "I will bring freedom to the darkest corners of the world"
[edit on 22-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

I agree, Bush and Co are very dangerous.

"Satan" was invented by the Christian religion anyway.

Personally, I believe he is not a spiritual man in the least, merely a puppet and money/oil/power hungry.

So maybe he is using this signal as some sort of "smack in the face" to his sheep.

But I just wanted to point out the other meanings too, symbols/signs mean different things to different people.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is not the Cornu. It is the UT "hook 'em horns". Please note that it is also not a failed attempt at the "love" sign. Being a rival Boomer Sooner, I assure you there is no love felt from across the field when you see the hook 'em horns.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
It is not the Cornu. It is the UT "hook 'em horns". Please note that it is also not a failed attempt at the "love" sign. Being a rival Boomer Sooner, I assure you there is no love felt from across the field when you see the hook 'em horns.

It was the Cornu before it was adopted as the symbol of UT, and I think we can all agree, that in the above context, it means something else. Most of them did not even go to UT.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Being a rival Boomer Sooner, I assure you there is no love felt from across the field when you see the hook 'em horns.

What is the hand signal the rivals give then?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I wasn't aware only UT alumni could perform hook 'em horns. may I ask a question ? where is hilary clinton from ? why does she wear mets and yankee hats now......hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
The way Bush is doing it also means BS in sign language.

That was funny.

What do the last two pictures represent??

[edit on 22-1-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It appears the Norwegiens are not happy about the sign at all. They recognize it as a symbol of satanism:

Shocked Europeans See Bush Hand Gesture As Satanic

Associated Press | January 21 2005

Related: Illuminati Devil Hand Signals Prevalent Throughout Inauguration

Related: The Devil's Hand: No, It's Not 'Hook 'Em Horns'

OSLO, Norway — President Bush's "Hook 'em, 'horns" salute got lost in translation in Norway, where shocked people interpreted his hand gesture during his inauguration as a salute to Satan.

That's what it means in the Nordics when you throw up the right hand with the index and pinky fingers raised, a gesture popular among heavy metal groups and their fans in the region.

"Shock greeting from Bush daughter," a headline in the Norwegian Internet newspaper Nettavisen said above a photograph of Bush's daughter Jenna, smiling and showing the sign.

For Texans, the gesture is a sign of love for the University of Texas Longhorns, whose fans are known to shout out "Hook 'em, 'horns!" at sporting events.

Bush, a former Texas governor, and his family made the sign to greet the Longhorn marching band as it passed during the inaugural parade through Washington during Thursday's festivities, Norway's largest newspaper, Verdens Gang, explained to its readers.

Source: www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
but you do realize the article explains that it isn't a satanic gesture, right ?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake ..some people need to get a serious grip! They are most likely making the "I love you" sign and doing it entirely wrong...sheeeeesh people!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry Folks,

This topic already has 2 threads devoted to it. Please move up to Seekerof's post a few above this one and post your thoughts and comments on this topic there as this one is to be closed.

FredT

top topics

<< 1   >>

join