It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite flashing the Symbol of Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What is this? How blatant can they get?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I read that it actually is a very popular symbol in Texas, meaning "hook'em horns" as in longhorns.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
LoL its sooo funny to see people with over imaginative minds.

Im more worried about the fact that you knew about the last two pictures.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Liz Taylor and Bill Clinton have their thumbs extended, thus that is the "I love you" symbol.

As for the others, it is very odd indeed. I have been reading that the Bush's are giving the University of Texas sports sign. Could be, but why and why so often? Those are not pics of them at a sports game!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The way Bush is doing it also means BS in sign language.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why would Liz Taylor, Tommy Franks Silvio Berlusconi, Paul McCartney and Bill Clinton be giving the symbol of the Texas university sport symbol?

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
looks like photoshopped photos to me. Even I could do that

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Why would Liz Taylor, Tommy Franks Silvio Berlusconi, Paul McCartney and Bill Clinton be giving the symbol of the Texas university sport symbol?

Clinton and Taylor, as explained earlier, are giving the "i love you" sign. I cant explain the other people.

For Texans, the gesture is a sign of love for the University of Texas Longhorns, whose fans are known to shout out "Hook 'em, 'Horns!" at sporting events. Bush, a former Texas governor, and his family made the sign to greet the Longhorn marching band as it passed during the inaugural parade through Washington during Thursday's festivities, Norway's largest newspaper, Verdens Gang, explained to its readers.

Article

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Clinton and Taylor, as explained earlier, are giving the "i love you" sign. I cant explain the other people.

It's not actually, justillusion, the "I love you" sign is where the thumb is pointed out outwards, not inwards. The inwards sign is actually the symbol of Satan.

deafness.about.com.../XJ&sdn=deafness&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fcommtechlab.msu.edu%2Fsites%2Faslweb%2Fbrowser.htm

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, several of these pictures have been debunked here at ATS before .

Many of them were Photoshopped.

// k

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickass
If I am not mistaken, several of these pictures have been debunked here at ATS before .

Many of them were Photoshopped.

// k

ROFL, this has almost become a cliche to explain away any photograph that one does not believe "it's photoshopped" these photographs are most definitely not photoshopped. The first two are from the Inaugural ceremony just 2 days ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"It's not actually, justillusion, the "I love you" sign is where the thumb is pointed out outwards, not inwards. The inwards sign is actually the symbol of Satan."

Right, look at Bill and Liz again

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Even Arnold's wife is getting in on the act;

control.www1.50megs.com...

[edit on 22/1/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The first pictue of the Prez and 1st lady was taken when the University of Texas Band (2nd in line) passed by. Anybody else have a problem with the country being at war, and having the UT band 2nd in line? The rest of the armed forces bands should have gone in secsesion.

That "Hook'em Horns" does represent a POWERFULL ($$$$) Alumni that has backed the current administration. We call them "Blue Bloods" Old OIL Money.

A "sign" does not have to be known or recognized by those who perform them. "signs" need only be recognized by those who SEE and HEAR them.

"Those who have eye's will see and those who have ear's will hear!"

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like she is doing a close open hand wave.

Anyways, the thumbs ARE sticking OUT! So, sorry, you lose. The rest, well, Texas long horns, or it is, get this, JUST A HAND SIGNAL! Wow, some people can find conspiracy in anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lol, I saw this footage last night for the first time, laughed my butt off. As for him really flashing the horns in reference to satan, almost impossible. Its either the texas thing people have already mentioned or his daughters are metal heads and he picked it up from them.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok. whew james and alternate, its good to know im not the only one who thinks that way.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

why would they flash the sign of the devil ? maybe bush and wife were at a UT gala event ? they don't just do it at games, down there they do it on the john for cryin out loud.....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just like everyone else involved with Satanism this hand jester only became linked with it in the past 50 years. Before that it was used as a way to stop someone from giving the "evil eye." Ronnie James Dio of the Rock Band DIO picked it up because he remembered his grandmother using it against the evil eye. The hand jester spread through all metal fans who are of course all Satanist because metal or Rock and Roll is synonymous with the Devil. /sarcasm off. Religious groups instantly labeled the jester demonic because it looks like the horns of the devil so the propaganda spread. I haven't even been able to find any actually reference to the "devil horns" hand jester prior to the 1980's, which seems to be the decade that Christian churches came out hard against anything and everything Rock and Roll.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I haven't even been able to find any actually reference to the "devil horns" hand jester prior to the 1980's, which seems to be the decade that Christian churches came out hard against anything and everything Rock and Roll.

I was interested of the origin too, and found this link. Evidently it is an ancient Italian symbol to ward off bad luck.

www.barganews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join