It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheryl Mills, BlackIvy, & BlackStone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations, ATS members. I bring this thread to you today in hopes that other interested parties will find the information presented herein of value.

Before I get in to the meat of the thread, I would like to thank ATS member queenofswords for posing an extremely intriguing question:

Cheryl Mills and the BlackIvy Group and BlackRock.....worth exploring?

I concurred and agreed that the topic was threadworthy. Via pm, I asked if she wanted to be the OP and she deferred to me, so I bring to you this thread.

Cheryl D Mills

Cheryl Mills has played a key roll in the Clintons doings for quite some time and is one of the more important figures in the many of the scandals that has plagued the Clintons throughout her Career.

Here is a summary of what we will be delving in to:

Government Positions

White House Office Includes multiple levels of presidential advisory boards and...
deputy counsel (?→'99)

Department of State First U.S. federal agency
counselor and chief of staff to the Secretary ('09→)

Clinton Administration Transition Team
Deputy General Counsel (past)

Business Positions

Oxygen Media
senior vice president (past)

Hogan Lovells US LLP Law and Lobbying Firm
Position (past)

BlackRock, Inc. large investment firm
Director

Other Positions & Memberships

Clinton Foundation Now known as the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
Director ('13→) [ +1 ]

National Partnership for Women & Families
Board Member (past)

Jackie Robinson Foundation Founded by Rachel Robinson in 1973 in memory of...
Board Member (past)

New York University
senior vice president ('02→'09)

Civil Rights Education Fund
Board Member (past)

Center for American Progress Democratic insider think tank started by former...
Board Member (?→'09)

Markle Economic Future Initiative project of the Markle Foundation

BlackIvy Group A company that grows and builds businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa
Founder and chief executive officer

See Forever Foundation
Board Member (past)

Education

Stanford School of Law
Graduate (?→'90) ⋅ JD

In The Office Of

Bill Clinton 42nd US president
deputy counsel (?→'99)

Hillary Clinton US Secretary of State & NY Senator; 2016 Democratic Presidential...
counselor and chief of staff ('09→)

Little Sis

Cheryl Mills is, and has been, in a key position for the Clintons and as a result some very interesting connections result:

Muckety

She was on the defense team for Bill Clinton's impeachment, she is a director of the Clinton Foundation, she founded BlackIvy shortly after leaving the State Department, and is also a director at BlackRock.

BlackIvy

Now, let's look a little closer at BlackIvy, What do they do, specifically?

Anchored in Ghana and Tanzania, BlackIvy is a values-driven company that builds and grows commercial enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa. We develop logistics and infrastructure solutions for emerging economies and businesses that serve the needs of the growing consumer class.

BlackIvy Group

And who are their top people?

Cheryl Mills – Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Jean-Louis Warnholz – Founding Principal & Managing Director

Tony Welters
Anthony Welters – Executive Chairman

BlackIvy Leadership Group

BlackRock

Muckety

BlackRock is trusted to manage more money than any other investment firm*. Our business is investing on behalf of our clients — from large institutions to parents and grandparents, teachers, nurses, doctors and people from all walks of life who entrust their savings to us.

* Based on $4.89 trillion assets under management as of 6/30/16

BlackRock

And their leadership team:

Larry Fink
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

Rob Kapito
President

David Blumer
Head of Europe, Middle East & Africa

Geraldine Buckingham
Global Head of Corporate Strategy

Robert W. Fairbairn
Global Head of Retail & iShares

Rob L. Goldstein
Chief Operating Officer & Global Head of BlackRock Solutions

Ben Golub
Chief Risk Officer

Philipp Hildebrand
Vice Chairman

J. Richard Kushel
Global Head of Multi-Asset Strategies

Matthew Mallow
Chief Legal Officer

Mark S. McCombe
Global Head of Institutional Client Business, Co-Head of BlackRock Alternative Investors

Barbara G. Novick
Vice Chairman

Richard Prager
Head of Trading, Liquidity and Investments Platform

Linda Robinson
Global Head of Marketing & Communications

Amy Schioldager
Global Head of Beta Strategies

Gary Shedlin
Chief Financial Officer

Jeffrey A. Smith, Ph.D.
Global Head of Human Resources

Derek Stein
Global Head of Business Operations & Technology

Ryan Stork
Head of Asia Pacific

Kendrick R. Wilson III
Vice Chairman

Mark K. Wiedman
Global Head of iShares

BlackRock Leadership

Each of these elements will be dealt with in more detail in subsequent posts as this OP is merely to serve as a jumping off point from which we begin our explorations of this node (centering around Cheryl Mills) in the Clinton machine. I encourage anyone interested to dig in and bring forth what you discover. The more eyes the better as I believe there is a tremendous amount of data hiding under this rock.

Thank you for the time you invest in this board.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Also, of note for anyone who missed it, yesterday...it turns out that Mills was given some level of immunity by the FBI in connection to Hillary's email server investigation.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wow! Where to start. Definitely S&F for this succinct layout of connecting information.

I will be in and out today, but I hope this thread gets lots of attention, because I think Cheryl Mills is a Big Fish and a huge Mover and Shaker in this whole corrupt fiasco we see taking place under this administration.

So, bits and pieces of this puzzle begin.

First, remember: Cheryl Mills was allowed, at the request of Hillary Clinton, to keep her SECURITY CLEARANCE after Mills left the State Department to found the BlackIvy Group! Let that sink in.

Cheryl Mills continued to have access to classified information regarding US Dept. of State business while she was setting up this group.

What makes this even more disturbing is that Mills’ Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement was never signed or executed by the State Department. Also, she skipped the Exit Procedure requiring her signature confirming that all classified materials had been turned over to the State Department.....how convenient.....she's a lawyer....Clinton's a lawyer......They know the legal benefits for failing to sign these required forms.

A PERMANENT INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR THE STATE DEPARTMENT WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THIS!! (Thank you Obama~~sarcasm)

Hillary Clinton designated Mills to "help in research"...and it was Mills that reviewed Clinton's emails and selected which ones to turn over to State and which ones to delete. This access and "research" was while Mills was setting up the BlackIvy Group. Remember: She conveniently failed to sign the exit form confirming she had turned over all classified State Department materials. (She's a lawyer---she knew if caught, a legal technicality could be invoked.)

Failure to Sign

There will be more about BlackIvy Group and BlackRock to digest.

For now, know that Cheryl Mills and Hillary Clinton, both lawyers, both conveniently failed to sign the required Exit forms confirming all State classified materials had been turned over to the State Dept.. They did not turn over all materials to the State Dept. when they left. It wasn't until she was asked to do so, that she turned over some of them. The FBI had to look for the others. And still, today, some are missing and/or deleted.

Both maintained security clearnances after leaving the State Dept., and Mills did so while setting up a private enterprise called the BlackIvy Group that had access to classified government information.

edit on 24-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you both, MME and qos!

In coming back to add more detail, I find that now the Little Sis link I used initially results in an error page as of this posting:

Error 504 Ray ID: 2e78e248c25c386a • 2016-09-24 20:12:11 UTC
Gateway time-out

I shall continue to try that link as there was a host of good information that could be followed up on for additional data.

Odd that after a short time of being up on this thread, that page is now throwing up errors.

Not to worry, I have a plethora of other source material from which to drawn.

Cheryl D Mills

Most recently Cheryl Mills has been doing work through BlackIvy and BlackRock, the former being a firm she founded immediately after leaving the State Department. Not having access to the bio that was @ little Sis, I have pulled this from Wikipedia:

Cheryl D. Mills (born 1965[1][2]) is an American lawyer, administrator, and corporate executive. She first came into public prominence while serving as deputy White House Counsel for President Bill Clinton, whom she defended during his 1999 impeachment trial. She has worked for New York University as Senior Vice President,[3] served as Senior Adviser and Counsel for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign,[4] and is considered a member of Hillary Clinton's group of core advisers, self-designated as "Hillaryland".[4] She served as Counselor and Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton during her whole tenure as United States Secretary of State.[5] After leaving the State Department in January, 2013, she founded BlackIvy Group, which builds businesses in Africa.

On September 3, 2015, she testified before the House Select Committee on Benghazi regarding her and former Secretary Clinton's actions and role during the 2012 Benghazi attack, although as she did not then hold a security clearance, her answers may have been somewhat limited for that reason.

I would like to point out that she was not acting in her capacity as a lawyer for the State Department while she was employed there. That bit of information came out in the Judicial Watch deposition, in which I posted about here.

If she was acting as an attorney, then it would have been for Hilary Clinton personally so any claim she makes toward attorney client privilege should not apply when dealing with anything related to her duties at the State Department.

I also make note of the fact that she was employed by Hogan Lovells:

Cheryl Denise Mills was 27 – a member of the bar for all of two years, a lowly associate at a Washington power-firm, Hogan & Hartson – when she joined the presidential transition team in 1992. Bill Clinton had not yet been elected, but things looked good enough to begin planning.

Guess who else worked there?

In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York. In 2001, Lynch left the office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson (later Hogan Lovells).

Loretta Lynch Wiki

Guess who else worked there?

"As Breitbart News showed on Monday midday, that clearly was not the case. Khizr Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton's taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters "firm wide"- back in 2004.

Things that make you go, "hmm."

My next post will be about BlackIvy, and if the Little Sis site ever comes back, more from there.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just reiterating and confirming....Earlier I had also accessed the Little Sis site, bookmarked it to read later, and now they are offline.

Coincidence? Maybe. Probably not!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For anybody that doesn't know what the LittleSis website is: A free database detailing the connections between powerful people and tracks key relationships of politicians, business leaders, lobbyists, etc.

NOW WE KNOW WHY IT WENT DOWN.....!!!!

Maybe after "they" make their amendments, it will come back online....

edit on 24-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Indeed, qos, I thought it odd that the site went down shortly after this thread went up. I had been browsing it as of yesterday and had no problems at all then.

I'm glad that another ATS member had seen the site while it was still up.

Be that as it may, we move on to BlackIvy; BlackIvy is a values-driven company that builds and grows commercial enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa:

United States flag BLACKIVY GROUP LLC (Delaware (US), 14 Aug 2013- )
United States flag branch BLACKIVY GROUP LLC (District of Columbia (US), 14 Aug 2013- , 1361 Locust Road, N.W.,,, Washington, District of Columbia, 20012)
United States flag BLACKIVY GROUP MEMBER LLC (Delaware (US), 10 Feb 2014- )
United States flag BLACKIVY INTERNATIONAL MEMBER LLC (Delaware (US), 27 Mar 2014- )
United States flag BLACKIVY LLC (Delaware (US), 10 Feb 2014- )
Tanzania flag BLACKIVY MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED (Tanzania, 18 Jun 2014- )
Tanzania flag BLACKIVY TANZANIA LIMITED (Tanzania, 5 May 2014- )
Canada flag BlackIvy International Inc. (Canada, 6 Oct 2015- , 723 Burnett Avenue, Cambridge, ON, N1T 1P1)
United States flag BlackIvy LLC (District of Columbia (US), 19 Aug 2016- , [redacted by poster])
United States flag CLF BLACKIVY, LLC (Delaware (US), 21 May 2014- )

Open Corporates

The latest entity of BlackIvy LLC, appears to have an address in a suburb of Washington DC, as the address is not an office building but rather a nice little house in a neighborhood; hence the redaction in the above excerpt.

As we can see above, they have been busy setting up many different companies in order to transact their business.

One of their ventures is the selling of Ghana to the movers and shakers in business, the following is from thier presentation on the country:

Origin Africa 2015 (direct .pdf link)

Make note of the minimum wage.

Regards the other people at BlackIvy including Jean-Louis Warnholz – Founding Principal & Managing Director:

Founding Principal & Managing Director
BlackIvy Group LLC
2013 – Present (3 years)
Investment company building businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa

Senior Advisor, Office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
U.S. Department of State
2010 – 2013 (3 years)

Senior Economic Advisor/Consultant
Soros Economic Development Fund
2009 – 2010 (1 year)Greater New York City Area

Co-Founder & Managing Director
fastafrica Ltd
2008 – 2010 (2 years)Oxford, United Kingdom
The World Bank

Senior Economic Advisor/Consultant
The World Bank
2009 – 2009 (less than a year)Washington D.C. Metro Area

Research Economist
Oxford University, Center for the Study of African Economies
2008 – 2009 (1 year)Oxford, United Kingdom
Department for International Development

Economic Advisor
Department for International Development
2005 – 2008 (3 years)London, United Kingdom

LinkedIn

Anthony Welters:

Executive Chairman of Black Ivy Group, LLC, a values-driven investment company that builds and grows commercial enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa, since 2013. Mr. Welters was Executive Vice President and a member of the Office of the Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated from 2011 until his retirement at the end of 2015. From 2006 until 2011 he was President, Public and Senior Markets Group of UnitedHealth Group. Mr. Welters is also a director of C.R. Bard, Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. and the Carlyle Group, and was a director of Qwest Communications, Inc. from 2006 until 2011. He has been a director of the Company since 2013. Mr. Welters' experience as a senior executive at a large, complex health insurance company, as well as his service as a director of several public companies and his work with numerous educational and philanthropic organizations, give him a range of knowledge and skills which will greatly benefit our Board.

equilar.com

We see that with the additional connections these two bring from the Soros Fund, the World Bank, and the Carlyle Group, some of the largest, most powerful organizations in the world are connected to the BlackIvy leadership team.

Additionally, Jean-Louis Warnholz was also a member of Secretary Clinton's staff at the State Department. This is a clear representation of the revolving door between politics and private industry and an indication how intertwined everything is once you get to these rarefied levels.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ghana is interesting. Mills used the state department to make business contacts to enrich herself and the company she founded right after leaving State. Remember, she still had government security clearance and still had access to State Department emails.

It's funny how these people are always screaming about slave labor wages in other countries and advocating for $15.00 per hour minimum wages here, but when it comes to their own pocketbooks, 23 cents per hour is just fine.

Warnholz also worked at the Clinton State Department with Mills and he promoted the failed Caracol industrial park in Haiti, which emphasized low-wage textile workers and exports. At the time, Warnholz was a senior advisor to the [George] Soros Economic Development Fund. Warnholz was a “senior advisor” to Clinton at the State Department. Other BlackIvy consultants also came from the department.

Mills’ contacts among African political and business leaders were likely enhanced when she accompanied Clinton on a whirlwind tour of eight African countries in 2012, including Ghana, according to documents obtained by Citizens United under the Freedom of Information Act. Her company, based in a Washington, D.C. suburb says it does investment work for Ghana, Tanzania and Kenya.
Hypocrisy

BTW, less than 24 hours after the deadly Benghazi attack, Mills was focused on the new logo for her company.

“These new Benghazi emails are almost obscene,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “That Hillary Clinton aide and confidante Cheryl Mills was focused on the font for the logo of her new company – as our Benghazi facility was still smoldering – is unconscionable. And it is no coincidence that Mills used her new business to help Hillary Clinton cover up her email scandal.”

www.judicialwatch.org... nys-logo-24-hours-after-deadly-benghazi-attack/

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I just tried littlesis and first it came up bad gateway and then it let me into the site. I went to the search engine of the site and typed in Cheryl Mills. I was directed to another bad gateway page. So I hit the back button and was back on little sis. I went to the search engine again and typed in Donald Trump and waaaa laaaaahhhh up came all his info.

Just a side note I did search for HRC too and it lead me to her. So something is up concerning the connections of Cheryl Mills.

S&F

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wondering if the Clinton Foundation ties in here,
two links come up to them tied to Ghana....

Hershey Announces Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Build a Sustainable Supply Chain to Support Basic Nutrition for Children in Ghana

www.businesswire.com...

And

CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE UNIVERSITY

The Ghana Bamboo Bikes is a commitment project of the Clinton Global Initiative University.

ghanabamboobikes.org...

Great work you guys!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Good to know, thank you very much!

So it would seem that something about Cheryl Mills connections as were listed on Little Sis potentially caught the attention of a gatekeeper somewhere and now the formerly incriminating links are possibly being scrubbed.

a reply to: burntheships

Great find BTS!

You better believe that the CF or CGI are involved anywhere they can parlay their presence as an advantage to themselves. The fact that Cheryl Mills sits on the Board of Directors for the CF ensures they will be tied in with a lot of what BlackIvy does.

Note:

As of this posting, the Cheryl Mills page on Little sis is now back up, the bio which I had wanted to quote earlier:

Cheryl Mills is founder and chief executive officer of the BlackIvy Group, a company that grows and builds businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa. Prior to founding BlackIvy, Cheryl served as counselor and chief of staff at the U.S. Department of State where she managed the foreign policy and operational priorities for the $55 billion agency. Prior to joining the State Department, she served as senior vice president for administration and operations as well as general counsel at New York University. During her tenure, Cheryl identified and convened strategic partners and negotiated the structure, framework, terms and conditions for the establishment of the University’s campus in the United Arab Emirates. Cheryl came to New York to join Oxygen Media, where she served as senior vice president for corporate policy and public programming. She previously worked in Washington, D.C., where she served as deputy counsel to the President at the White House. Cheryl's legal experience also includes serving as associate counsel to the President, as deputy general counsel of the Clinton/Gore Transition Planning Foundation, and as an associate at the Washington, D.C. law firm of Hogan and Hartson. Cheryl currently serves on the boards of BlackRock, Inc. (corporate), the Clinton Foundation, and the See Forever Foundation (not-for-profit). She received her Juris Doctor degree from Stanford Law School and her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia.

Little Sis

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I ask this question as a bottom-line guy, with a short attention span.

How can this information on Cheryl Mills, be used to reduce the chances of Hillary Clinton being elected on November 8th?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It won't come up for me. I tried 3 times and each time it said bad gateway. Let me try typing it out.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The long and short of it is, Mills is one of the major players behind the scenes and is as culpable as the Clintons. As far as what use can be made of it during the elections, that would depend on if the information about Mills were able to be memed into the digital collective awareness. Once the idea (in this case, that Mills is as dirty as the Clintons), has reached a critical mass in the public awareness, that can then be directed. The challenge is in pumping the information bubble up to a large enough size in order to make a difference.

More of Mills' connections:

Center for American Progress Democratic insider think tank started by former...
Board Member (?→'09)

Let's look there real quick:

John Podesta former chief of staff to Clinton and advisor to Obama; chairman of...
President & CEO ('03→'12)

Little Sis

Why do I point out Podesta?

Podesta is yet another important figure in the Clinton machine and Mills' connection to him shows how key is her role in the organization.

BlackRock represents yet another large piece of the puzzle that is Cheryl D Mills.

Muckety

BlackRock is trusted to manage more money than any other investment firm*. Our business is investing on behalf of our clients — from large institutions to parents and grandparents, teachers, nurses, doctors and people from all walks of life who entrust their savings to us.

* Based on $4.89 trillion assets under management as of 6/30/16

BlackRock

Nearly $5 trillion dollars under management. Peep this visual for an idea of what we are talking about:

That kind of money will have a very loud voice. The question becomes, what is that voice saying?

Blackrock is a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations, as are many of it's directors and investors. BlackRock is one the the literal PTB corporations.

In case anyone needs a reminder on the CFR:

And from Hillary's address there laster year:

An immediate war against an urgent enemy and a generational struggle against an ideology with deep roots will not be easily torn out. It will require sustained commitment in every pillar of American power. This is a worldwide fight, and America must lead it.

"Sustained commitment," is politicalspeak for "continued return on investment for our arms manufacturing members," in case you happen to think she really means to combat "terrorism."

At the State Department, I built up a unit of communications specialists fluent in Urdu, Arabic, Somali, and other languages to battle with extremists online. We need more of that, including from the private sector. Social media companies can also do their part by swiftly shutting down terrorist accounts so they’re not used to plan, provoke, or celebrate violence.

Then why is it that ISIS and ISIS friendly entities still have twitter/Facebook accounts?

Hillary @ CFR

It is clear that Cheryl Mills not only has a long history in with the CLintons and helping them manage their scandals, but she is also key in some of the more overarching, globe spanning operations. Or at least she is positioning herself to be in the coming years with BlackIvy and BlackRock.
edit on 25-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: has not is

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looks like Cheryl Mills has been lying her way through for a long time....

If anyone would know Hillary consigliere Cheryl Mills’ reputation for obstructing investigations, it’s FBI Director James Comey. He complained about her lack of cooperation while probing Clinton scandals in the 1990s. Yet he agreed to give Mills immunity from prosecution in his probe of Hillary’s illegal e-mails as secretary of state, where Mills was chief of staff.

As a Whitewater investigator for the Senate in the mid-1990s, Comey sought information from Mills; but wouldn’t you know, the then-deputy White House counsel claimed a burglar stole her notes.

Comey concluded that Hillary Clinton ordered Mills to block investigators. The obstruction, the Senate committee found, included the “destruction of documents” and other “highly improper . . . misconduct.”

Two years later, Mills was in the middle of another Hillary scandal, involving the then-first lady’s integration of White House and Democratic National Committee computer databases.

The History Of Hillary’s ‘Highly Improper’ Aide, Cheryl Mills

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interestimgly enough, among many entities whom have received money from Clinton's HILLARY FOR AMERICA one stood out to me:

CdmillsGroup LLC 28,500.00

Now this is nowhere near the largest disbursement from the super PAC, but I did make note of to whom it went.

CDMILLSGROUP LLC

Company Number
EXTUID_4124102
Native Company Number
L00004662071
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
3 January 2013 (over 3 years ago)
Company Type
Limited Liability Company
Jurisdiction
District of Columbia (US)
Registered Address

[redacted by poster]
District of Columbia
United States

Agent Name
CHERYL D. MILLS
Agent Address
[redacted by poster]
Directors / Officers

CHERYL D. MILLS, agent
MCKENNA , MARY, governor
Mills, Cheryl, governor

Registry Page
corp.dcra.dc.gov...

Open Corporates

Is this proof that Jeb was the candidate of choice for the money behind nations?

MILLS, CHERYL A. MS.
RALEIGH, NC
27614 Self-Employed/Small Business Consultant $2,700 06/23/2015 P JEB 2016, INC. - Republican

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney $1,000 05/22/2015 P GLENN IVEY FOR CONGRESS - Democrat

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney $250 04/25/2015 P JOSH GOTTHEIMER FOR CONGRESS - Democrat

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney/Advisor $2,700 04/14/2015 P HILLARY FOR AMERICA - Democrat

2016 elections cycle She also donated to Hillary and a couple of other democrats, but I think it interesting that she would also throw some money Jeb's way.

I would wager if we looked at some of Jeb's contributors, we'd find some people slinging a portion of $ towards Hillary. That's how it works, you pay into the system, more for your side of course, but you also have to break off a little for the other side because they're doing the same thing.

That's how the game is played, and Mills is a player.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

News break:

Nobody loses their security clearance when they leave the DOJ or DOD, unless they lose it for disciplinary reasons.

People leave the military/dod/doj/dos everyday and don't lose their clearances.....

edit on 25-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

I second this. My significant other is military and it's true you keep your clearance until it expires.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Ok, here's the disconnect:

A senior Hillary Clinton aide has maintained her top secret security clearance despite sending information now deemed classified to the Clinton Foundation and to then-Secretary of State Clinton's private unsecured email account, according to congressional letters obtained by Fox News.

Current and former intelligence officials say it is standard practice to suspend a clearance pending the outcome of an investigation. Yet in the case of Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff at the State Department, two letters indicate this practice is not being followed -- even as the Clinton email system remains the subject of an FBI investigation.

Link

So...anybody NOT involved in such an investigation would not lose their clearance...but Mills was/is involved in an investigation.

edit on 25-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Is this proof that Jeb was the candidate of choice for the money behind nations?

That sure says a lot (to me, anyway). It says the Bushes and Clintons are in cahoots and any disagreements are just for show.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join