It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz is a weasel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I find it funny that Ted Cruz is all the sudden endorsing Donald Trump. Cruz has waited until he sees that Trump has a great shot at winning before he endorsed him. If Trump didn't have a chance, he would have stayed silent, I guarantee you. Its chicken# of Cruz really. I don't think Trump even cared if Cruz endorsed him or not. Ole Ted Cruz is trying to save face here from within the GOP for the 2020 election since hes running again. Cruz's entire GOP convention strategy was based around the fact that he thought Trump stood no chance at all. So he took a "stand" then. Now that Trump actually has a chance, Cruz is scrambling to set things right and its making him look worse.
edit on 24-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Welcome to politics...

Although i don't think he is a weasel just for playing it safe and endorsing Trump now, rather than earlier. There are many other valid issues one can bring up about him.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
he was probably only awaiting to see what he could get for his endorsement

justice cruz?
secretary cruz?
AG cruz?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stormagheddon

Presidential Appointee responsible for the Service & Maintenance of the Latrines of the White House.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Trump will hire him on as the White House lawn keeper. Cruz better know how to work a weedeater and lawnmower.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Not to mention that Trump disrespected his wife AND father...

SMH.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ted Cruz has one of the most punchable faces on the entire planet.

I loathe him so much, I would actually prefer Trump as POTUS.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Cruz is really eating S#!T at this point. Maybe he likes that taste in his mouth.

After having his wife, father, religion all questioned as well as a multitude of insults hurled at him he had to eat it and pledge support.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This topic is found in an earlier thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join