It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution comes with compromise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So many times the last days ive heard that the system is broken, its not broken, the system relies on regulations and laws with cultural influences..
The people in the system are broken cause they, well, are just a primate with to much privilege.
instead the solution is meet with resistance and if the rebellion is successful what is the plan afterwards? Or is your short lifespan that is of more importance? Ive seen the so called fixes, and im gonna say this as a objective scandinavian, they suck..

You cant compare a culture in its infant stage with cultures that has been around for thousands of years, and say well our way is the greatest..

Society may not have the best solutions for mankind, but they offer humanity.. The opposite offers an inhumane treatment often based on stereotypes..

If you want a working solution, you compromise..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

People compromise everyday (at least I do). I would prefer to pay no taxes, but do pay some and likely not as much as Government would like.

We all accept many things into our lives each day because we want to survive in this screwed up society. I am not sure what more you expect people to give up.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Separate money and politics. If it were legally impossible to financially benefit from office or election (beyond regulated advertising/production costs), it would sure make it a lot more equitable to everyone else.

Doing this has a logical consequence of nullifying Citizens United, as a side note.

join