It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is Exempt from her 65 percent Tax. Free College and Healthcare Are Intentional LIES.

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
September 23, 2016

As President, Hillary Clinton is promising to increase the Estate-Death tax to a staggering 65%. However, she and Bill are utilizing tax avoidance "tricks" to shelter their personal assets from this 65% tax.

Story: www.breitbart.com...

I'm starting to understand why wealthy business and showbiz people aren't throwing daggers at Hillary. They will use the same tricks/loopholes she's using, to avoid this Estate Death Tax.

That brings us to the obvious.. Hillary's grand economic promises of Free College, Government Healthcare For All, etc.., courtesy of taxes on the super rich, are simply LIES...INTENTIONAL LIES! The money to pay for these things simply won't be there. The wealthy people who are supposed to fund these bold initiatives via (in part) Estate Taxes, will use the same loopholes that Hillary/Bill are using.

Hillary is doing what typical, career politicians always do to get elected.

But instead of being insulted by these intentional lies, Hillary's supporters are believing her promises, and cheering when she clinches her fist and yells, "Under my administration, the wealthy in this country, are going to start paying their fair share!" I can just hear Hillary saying to Bill.. "You're right! These voters today, are no different than they were when you were running for President. Stupid..Stupid!..(followed by that raspy) ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Do the Clintons have over $1 Billion dollars?

The highest figures I see are $111 million. Meaning under her plan they would be taxed at 55% if they both died at the same time (each is worth different amounts but they file jointly). All said the estate would be taxed for $61 million.

Did you know, putting your life insurance policy in a trust is a normal thing for people that have enough money to "qualify" for the estate tax. I doubt it as most Americans don't have Estates worth $5.45 million.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You're on the right track, Pyle.

From the article...

""But Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill have created a number of tax shelters in recent years to dramatically limit their payment of the very same tax. As Bloomberg reported back in 2014: “To reduce the tax pinch, the Clintons are using financial planning strategies befitting the top 1 percent of U.S. households in wealth.”"

This means that Hillary and Bill will probably avoid most Estate Taxes. Most wealthy people use the same strategies to shelter their assets from estate taxes.

Hillary had better look elsewhere for the $1.4 Trillion dollars she needs in order to play her Robin Hood/Santa Claus game.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The move will save the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollars in estate taxes, according to accountants quoted by Bloomberg

Hundreds of thousands of dollars on a 61 million dollar tax bill! THE HORROR!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

of course the money will be there for all the free things she wants to give away,but the money won`t be coming from the rich folks because as you have already pointed out they will use tax loopholes to avoid paying for all that free stuff, the money will come from the middle class who don`t qualify for those tax loopholes.
you are right though she is just a typical one per center who is looking out for the rich folks while sticking it to the ever decreasing middle class.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

But how is that supposed to work because the middle class also don't qualify for the Estate Tax. Only the super rich even qualify for such a tax in the first place.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Most Americans don't even have to worry about the Estate Tax. You have to have more than $5.45 Million and then die to have the money even qualify for the Estate Tax.

How is increasing the tax looking out for 1%'ers.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
then why even propose a law that everyone can easily avoid through loopholes? no, i`m sure there is something in that law that will screw the middle class.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Part of the reason to have higher taxes on the rich is to get them to spend the money or invest it where it can be used to help people/business instead of stock piling it. Some people will fight tooth and nail to pay the minimum or hide their assets. Other like the Clintons are happy to pay and you can verify that with their tax records.

But you assume that somehow in a law designed to target the wealthiest of Americans will screw over the middle class just because Hillary is saying she will implement a Sanders policy?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The trump network? Really???
Got another source?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So you're satisfied that Hillary/Bill will allow $60 million of their $111 million net worth to be transferred to the Federal Government upon their deaths. I don't believe they are that dumb. But I don't know them personally, so they might be.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So you're satisfied that Hillary/Bill will allow $60 million of their $111 million net worth to be transferred to the Federal Government upon their deaths.

Damn straight!! Aren't you??? I'm sure their daughter will be just fine with her $51 million. I doubt she'll even notice that $60 million is gone. The fact that she still gets 51 million seems a bit much too IMO but it's better than her getting the whole thing for doing nothing more than popping out a specific vagina.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: carewemust

So you're satisfied that Hillary/Bill will allow $60 million of their $111 million net worth to be transferred to the Federal Government upon their deaths.

Damn straight!! Aren't you??? I'm sure their daughter will be just fine with her $51 million. I doubt she'll even notice that $60 million is gone. The fact that she still gets 51 million seems a bit much too IMO but it's better than her getting the whole thing for doing nothing more than popping out a specific vagina.

That won't happen.

She will get it all.

It's the people who don't have the shelters and such, that wealthier people use.

Small business owners with assets worth barely over the limit. They would be hurt the most.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Most Americans don't even have to worry about the Estate Tax. You have to have more than $5.45 Million and then die to have the money even qualify for the Estate Tax.

How is increasing the tax looking out for 1%'ers.

If the super rich can shelter their money (and they can), then this is an empty, fell-good measure. The average American only sees the high percentage and thinks, "Look, she's stickin' it to the man!" But only the really stupid super rich are going to get caught by this and they aren't worthy of the name.

It's simply a feel-good empty gesture.

The real money for her other proposals will either come from somewhere else - middle class pockets most likely making all us little people less wealthy. Or she doesn't intend for them to actually happen at all and they're just campaign proposals designed to buy your vote because she knows a certain percentage of the population will vote for FREE anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Do the Clintons have over $1 Billion dollars?

The highest figures I see are $111 million. Meaning under her plan they would be taxed at 55% if they both died at the same time (each is worth different amounts but they file jointly). All said the estate would be taxed for $61 million.

Did you know, putting your life insurance policy in a trust is a normal thing for people that have enough money to "qualify" for the estate tax. I doubt it as most Americans don't have Estates worth $5.45 million.

If you include the Clinton Foundation then yes they do.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why would I include the Clinton Foundation....

Oh, Right the slush fund that doesn't exist, but for people that hate Clinton.

top topics

join