It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead in shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington; suspect not in custody

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: misfit312

He is from Turkey, all you guys speculating he was NOT Hispanic were spot on.

This is nothing , just wait for the US of A flood gates to open.. Europe 2.0 written all over it.

You will have a lot of young men that are angry at the world and everything in general from a region that has a culture that is totally uncompatable with western values.

RA

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HushedNoLonger

I'm confused. Well whatever it is it's clearly useless.

That could be seen as an oxymoron.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Every one of these young mass shooters has had some kind of exposure to psychiatrists BEFORE their rampages. FIRST comes the mental health ‘treatment,’ THEN comes the ultraviolence. It’s called mind control.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

So, they went to a psychiatrist for no particular reason?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wait for it... wait for it.... Bend over, here it comes!

ballotpedia.org...(2016)
The Individual Gun Access Prevention by Court Order, Initiative 1491, is on the November 8, 2016, ballot in Washington as an initiated state statute.
Initiative 1491 would authorize courts to issue “extreme risk protection orders,” which would prevent a person from possessing or accessing firearms. ... The measure also authorizes courts to issue “ex parte extreme risk protection order,” which would hasten the process of prohibiting a person from possessing or accessing firearms.

----------------

Fed boys take over. Another sure sign of a false-flag event:

pjmedia.com...
ATF and Homeland Security are on the scene.

/
edit on 25-9-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Wait for it... wait for it.... Bend over, here it comes!

ballotpedia.org...(2016)
The Individual Gun Access Prevention by Court Order, Initiative 1491, is on the November 8, 2016, ballot in Washington as an initiated state statute.
Initiative 1491 would authorize courts to issue “extreme risk protection orders,” which would prevent a person from possessing or accessing firearms. ... The measure also authorizes courts to issue “ex parte extreme risk protection order,” which would hasten the process of prohibiting a person from possessing or accessing firearms.

And luckily cabelas is having a sale on those scary black rifles right now. Might need to go make a large purchase here tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

If I bought a rifle I would buy a yellow rifle because yellow is nice color.

Why the hell did you say:

And luckily cabelas is having a sale on those scary black rifles right now.

edit on 9/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Turkish eh? no no don't tell me, let me guess............. Muslim?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

How convenient. What are these guys, made to order? Could he have been in any way "goaded" by others in some way, shape or form.

I think "they" run black op programs on these people who come up on the radar and somehow will them to commit a violent crime. I'm not saying that the person themselves isn't responsible, only that there's more going on behind the scenes surrounding many of these whack jobs, and more often than not they're on SSRI's or in some way loosely associated either with the military or on the fringe of the establishment like John Hinckley Jr. and the Bush connection.

Crazy patsy types just waiting in the wings to be deployed. Not all of these mass shootings are like that but from what I've seen, more often than not.

Pretty sick stuff if my suspicions and intuition are right.

It's just too convenient. Thanks for pointing out that connection.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
According to his facebook page he is from Adana Turkey, a Turkish Muslim. Also, another female facebook user stated that he has grabbed women's rears and chest, including hers and had been known to be violent towards women while in high school. The typical Middle Eastern outlook on women thinking he owns women...

100percentfedup.com...

edit on 25-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You know...this PC BS has to end! The police were looking for help to find and identify this guy and gave a misleading description of "Hispanic" which I'm sure was for PC purposes. This could have kept some people from identifying him or calling police attention to the individual. Why not "Hispanic or Middle Eastern"???

THIS is a prime example of why identifying the enemy is important.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
According to his facebook page he is from Adana Turkey, a Turkish Muslim. Also, another female facebook user stated that he has grabbed women's rears and chest, including hers and had been known to be violent towards women while in high school. The typical Middle Eastern outlook on women thinking he owns women...

100percentfedup.com...

His social media also says he is voting for Hillary. I guess she will be disavowing as soon as she is asked by the media.
His name has been released by the police, but nothing about him, despite blaming a Hispanic based on a picture earlier on.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Fox are now reporting this...
www.foxnews.com...

One of the victims was a 16yr old cancer survivor... very sad.
edit on 25/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Cetin is a legal immigrant with permanent residence. He used three different guns in the attack, all legally purchased by his father and stolen from him by Cetin.

Since Cetin is not a US citizen, he cannot vote. This means his comment about voting for Clinton was either deliberately humorous or simply misinformed.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Or he was planning on voting illegally just like he obtained his firearms.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He's a Muslim and a big Hillary supporter. Of course the fact he's a Hillary supporter won't even be an issue. However we all know that if he was a trump supporter it would be a huge issue. Just more proof that our press is completely in the tank for the Democratic Party.
edit on 25-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
How does everybody know his religion? Because he's brown and used to live in Turkey?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
How does everybody know his religion? Because he's brown and used to live in Turkey?

What does "being brown" have to do with it? Already trying to victimize the mass murderer eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Maybe stop being lazy and start thinking without blinders on. Look up the population of Turkey and the religion.

Eta: Is the father going to held responsible for not keeping the guns locked up safely away from his psychopathic son? Probably not.
edit on 25-9-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What does "being brown" have to do with it? Already trying to victimize the mass murderer eh?

No, he's not a victim. He's a piece of $### and he should have been shot on site. But nothing points to this being a religious driven act.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join