It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead in shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington; suspect not in custody

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Agree, I am latina and this man doesn't look like a typical latino, now before jumping to conclusions he could be mix race, or a young middle eastern man, Syrians and Iranians tend to have Mediterranean looks.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My son and daughter are two completely different looking siblings to the point hat in school the teachers would not related them as siblings.

Both from same mother and father, my son darker complexion and my daughter white.

Until this day everybody can tell my son is latino but my daughter has been ask if she is from the middle east, Iranian or Syrian.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Finally saw an update on cnn.com that the murderer left his rifle and that the FBI has found no ties to terrorism.

Who leaves their weapon at the scene of a crime? This whole thing is weird. Wouldn't doubt if it turns into a jilted lover or something similar.

Not sure why cnn felt is was more important to ponder if Trump will bring Jennifer Flowers to the debates while a killer runs loose in WA state.

Whole thing seemso hinky.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

I thought I seen somewhere on the tons of stuff I read that;
After shooting the 5 people he left his gun on the counter and took advantage of the confusion and people trying to flee and joined them.Kind of a hiding in plain site type of thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Agree, I am latina and this man doesn't look like a typical latino, now before jumping to conclusions he could be mix race, or a young middle eastern man, Syrians and Iranians tend to have Mediterranean looks.

He looks Middle Eastern, IMHO, not Latino...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Yeah another "OFF" kid who's on xanex or an SSRI,I can get vegas odds...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm thinking that it's an illegal alien...I mean...undocumented lover of freedom. Probably don't want to release the info until late Monday so Trump can't use for the debates. He would have a field day with that!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Twitter lighting up there is a Suspect...I won't post his info til it's confirmed incase it's wrong....But I will say they country listed is Turkey

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Damn, the person that shot up the Cascade Mall last night was my neighbor for 8 years until I moved out. Crazy Man.

user tweet

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

Here's an article about it,

Source
They not releasing his identification as of yet.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If it is the person they are claiming there are a few girls on FB claiming he was horrible to them...If it is him I'll link it the thread,it has photos of him and info about how he treated females.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'm seeing the same thing.

His Facebook and Twitter pages have been arvchived so, unless those get nuked too, when the originals go down the archive links should still show what they look like now.

And now I'm seeing his name hit a few different sites, still leery of posting info considering how sensitive the situation is.

From what I can tell, none of his social media accounts show any activity for about a year.

edit on 24-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They labeled him as Hispanic within the first few hours of the story breaking... which I found odd. It took almost 48 hours for the MSM to release the identity of the Orlando shooter.

Now he is from Turkey?

edit on 24-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes it now confirmed Arcan Cetin...

Edit here is the Fb where girls talking about his treatment of them..
edit on 24-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Physical features that are common with anyone with Spanish descent.

Additionally, Hispanic is anyone who has Spanish ancestors.

I've traveled a lot, and I can also tell apart other ethnic groups.

Edit: disregard, I misread your question.

edit on 24-9-2016 by collietta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The odd thing is, his social media dries up around a year ago. He had one post this year on FB (he linked a youtube vid) and nothing on his twitter for over a year.

Now, he did like all of the happy birthday comments he got on the 20th of August, but other than that he has gone ghost.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes and his youtube also went dark 1 video 6 months ago and that was it..

Wonder what's been keeping him away?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

He may have just gotten tired of it. I know I keep my FB account but I only use it as a comment plug-in platform and not for it's intended purpose.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
His alleged MySpace page:

myspace.com...

Two of the victims reportedly were his ex-girlfriend and her mother. If true, this is not a random-rage type attack, but a 'personal cause' type assault.
edit on 24-9-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join