It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead in shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington; suspect not in custody

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes I've had his FB for a while but didn't want to post it..But here it is

Seen it floating around as well but wasn't sure if it should be shared-not appropriate or too soon to.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The reports are that he walked into Macy's around 7pm local time and started shooting. I'm going to speculate that this is either going to turn out to be a disgruntled employee/former employee or a jilted/ex/estranged husband/boyfriend.

Here's an aerial view of the mall and an indoor map.

Somebody looking for maximum casualities it seems would have gone in through the main entrance and right into that central area which might be a food court.

Although still unknown, that's a nice piece of simple inductive reasoning. You should have been an investigator or something like that.

Here's some evidence to make that DEductive reasoning..

Someone on FB saying they were there and shooter kept screaming a women's name.She thought he was looking for someone..

link

edit on 24-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

A bit out of the usual for these days, isn't it? Gee, I thought all these guys shot themselves, before police could get them.....

Odd, that.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: misfit312

I wonder why they are so quick to call that photo Hispanic?? Could it not be a Muslim? Just curious if others feel strongly one way or the other?

I did find it very odd that it's been announced he is Hispanic so quickly when in other cases we have to wait.
The photo does not tell us.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Maybe someone misheard it on the radio...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately a fifth person, a male, has now died in hospital from his wounds.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise

Maybe someone misheard it on the radio...

No, the police tweeted it.... though it was before they got the picture I believe.
edit on 24/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
FYI the mall is a gun-free zone. I guess he didn't read the signs?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent01984
He mentioned that he saw the .22 caliber rifle on the counter like he had set it down.

There has to be something wrong here. That's not an AR-15. You can't have a mass shooting without there being an AR-15 involved.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So a guy walks into a mall, murders 5 people and is still on the lose but the msm isn't covering it. What's wrong with this picture, folkso?

How is it that they only have one fuzzy picture of the shooter even though the malls have plenty of security cameras? They were able to pinpoint the NYC bomber in a matter of hours but this guy seems to have vanished and no one seems to care.

Does it not fit the agenda?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Press conference any time now

Here

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Madness... when will it end?

By "it", do you mean random people doing bad things?

I'm going to go with never.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess all those reports of the family already at the police station and the cops knowing who it is was wrong.

Police said they do not know who it was and don't have a preliminary id?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Press conference any time now

Here

The 'Hispanic' identification came purely from the picture. Officer just confirmed it could be anyone of darker complexion or even that the video footage might be misleading on the complexion.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nevermind new pics

edit on 24-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So he didn't walk in with the gun. Was it pre-staged inside the store? Or did someone give him the weapon after he entered the mall?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Agent01984
He mentioned that he saw the .22 caliber rifle on the counter like he had set it down.

There has to be something wrong here. That's not an AR-15. You can't have a mass shooting without there being an AR-15 involved.

That is most often the case, but on the fbi's firearm identification sections on their website, it seems that the Ruger 10/22 carbine is on the hot list. I can understand that from a gun-grabber point of view. The 10/22 is a great fire arm.
Accurate, inexpensive to buy and shoot, good shot capacity. Perfect for the farm.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

They said he entered the mall somewhere 10 min prior to shooting with no gun.He then left and re-entered through Macy's with the gun and that's where the shooting happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I followed this last night for a few hours and listened to the scanner. At one point there was a 2nd possible suspect that had been seen with the suspect, described as 50's male balding (just went back in the post and saw this was already touched upon) Also on the scanner they retrieved a weapon at Macy's. Has there been anything new about the possible 2nd suspect or the retrieved weapon?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
I followed this last night for a few hours and listened to the scanner. At one point there was a 2nd possible suspect that had been seen with the suspect, described as 50's male balding (just went back in the post and saw this was already touched upon) Also on the scanner they retrieved a weapon at Macy's. Has there been anything new about the possible 2nd suspect or the retrieved weapon?

The police said today in the press conference that they are only looking for one man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join